Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Cabal Online Cabal Sea (SG/MY)

Cabal Sea (SG/MY)

Feb 6, 2008 5:14 am
Gamers from Malaysia and Singapore! Notice cabal online is coming to your region! As now its having Beta sign ups at the official site.

22th Cabal Sea will launch its CB!The most importance is MMosite had cooperated with the officials and giving out keys soon. There will be a thread for keys giving ASAP when everything is ready.

Be sure to experience the Most flashy skills with interesting Jobs MMorpg!

*Note this coming key event only available for SG/MY.

Enjoy

Return to the list

Signature

[img]http://images.mmosite.com/feature/reviewer/yoz_reviewer.gif [/img]
[img]http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/3562/answereliteadminlogoek9.gif [/img]

Click on them to feed please ^^

Bookmark and share to your friends

Feb 9, 2008 4:36 am
yay thats great!!!

Signature

play what u like....avoid what u hate....simple

MMOsite Special Offer

Feb 9, 2008 6:09 am
    ... there will never be a au nz version,[SMILE=s41] serously after i get out of uni for game design im sooooo gonna try and make a f2p site for au/nz versions of game, we cant play any thing!!!! no 2moons, no cabal, we can play gunz but when we do were called laggers and the stupid i gunz is c**p with no premium, no nothing,it dont even have quest mode ffs!! and stupid war rock has a ****ing indian server!!! and not an australian nz server wtf!!!, a server... specifily for the country india... that has no 1 on it... ever grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! does australia and newzeald ahve a big sign on our asses saying ip block up plzz and **** us over by not leting us play jack ****!?!?!?! were the **** is an australian f2p company!!! im starting to get pretty frigen pissed off [SMILE=s50]!!!!!!!, i was gonna try and dl extell but i thaught wat was the ****ing point... theres not goin to be a server for us, theres not goin to be shit for us and well just play with american getting called laggers getting kicked from every fps game there is and being ip blocked form every decend free mmorpg, u wanna know what we have to play?? runescape..... thats all we got thats free for us to play, and i aint paying 20 au dollars a month for that piece of shit i h8 called wow (yes ive tryed it, i didnt like it) im soooo anoyed, every time i want to play a game its always the same sh*t, always, if some 1 made an australian f2p company and marketed it right it would own due to lack of compition, also u could probably buy the au/nz rights for the games pretty cheap... since no 1 else seems to want them, as we get told over and over and over again from every game on this site

Signature

man all your avitars are massive homo compared to mine
    Feb 9, 2008 7:41 pm
    Yay its coming on the 22nd !!! I cant wait

Feb 10, 2008 12:22 am
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by cycras
    ... there will never be a au nz version,[SMILE=s41] serously after i get out of uni for game design im sooooo gonna try and make a f2p site for au/nz versions of game, we cant play any thing!!!! no 2moons, no cabal, we can play gunz but when we do were called laggers and the stupid i gunz is c**p with no premium, no nothing,it dont even have quest mode ffs!! and stupid war rock has a ****ing indian server!!! and not an australian nz server wtf!!!, a server... specifily for the country india... ...

lol alot of it is true, but then an AU/NZ server prolly woudlnt make as much money as those other servers, india has the 2nd most populated country with a very very big IT industry its no surprise that they will have servers, while AU/NZ on the other hand has far far less population than the rest of the world, so you see its a very small marke, its not juicy enough for giants to want interest in AU/NZ and they dont see much of that happening so they dont want to try, no one likes to be the first to take a jump that doesnt have any guaranty.
    Take O-RO for instance it didnt even last for more than a year. i played it (im in AU too =]) i liked it and so do many people but if u played other servers even private servers you will realised that AU server has far less population than the rest thus the failure.

Signature

Don’t waste your new tears for the old sorrow, there will be new ones tomorrow.
    Feb 10, 2008 3:38 am
    i recon if a company marketed it right by advertising in kmart/traget or game stores selling gift card on a stand with a sign dsaiying play free and the site i recon it could work, cos sing and malasia have a simular population to us, the onyl diffrence is that mmorpgs are more accepted, like the only mmorpgs my friends know about is wow, and they think that that was the 1st... thats how little they know, also none of these game sites really advertise and no 1 really knows that there even is such a thing as f2p and if people say a decent looking game saying its free i recon they would check it out, but it would prob be in about 7 years or so until it could work since mmo's and playing online are only now becoming more common, so check and mate [SMILE=s20], i am victorious!!!!

Signature

man all your avitars are massive homo compared to mine
    Feb 13, 2008 8:55 am
    DARN.... TOO LATE TO REGISTER @@

MMOsite Special Offer

Feb 18, 2008 7:23 am
      22 of February
      I can't wait it!!

Feb 18, 2008 10:19 pm
      Account activation will start tomorrow.

Feb 19, 2008 2:20 am
      yes .. i am trying to get the code now .. haha .. i wanna play play

Feb 19, 2008 2:45 am
      same same .. i waited this game in malaysia for so longg !! and finally there's a second chance to get a close beta code .. hopefully i can get it .. hehe

Feb 19, 2008 6:22 am
      account activation 2ml will b open? mean i can download the installer from there rite?

MMOsite Special Offer

Feb 19, 2008 6:59 am
        no i dont think so .. tomorrow is just to create a account .. 22th oni can download the client

Feb 19, 2008 7:17 am
        Well, I hope it won't delay again~ I've been waiting for really long~~
        I was playing SRO global for 2 years because CABAL is not available in Malaysia, so sad
        That sro is full of botters/gold bots and laggy game, hard to login everyday~ I hope that CABAL wont have such problem *Cheers* to all gamers

Feb 19, 2008 9:20 am
        Cabal Online..looking forward to it

Feb 19, 2008 6:41 pm
        2 more days till the last CBT...hope to get my activation code by today...

Feb 19, 2008 6:45 pm
        fast fast open~~~~

MMOsite Special Offer

Feb 19, 2008 7:18 pm
          wahahaha... i wan play tis game!! cant wait it!!!

Feb 19, 2008 7:23 pm
          finally this game is coming out soon

Feb 19, 2008 7:44 pm
          quick quick...hand itchy already xD

Quick Reply:Cabal Sea (SG/MY)

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »