Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Cabal Online HELP ME WITH THIS CABAL ERROR SOMEONE PLEASE!!!

HELP ME WITH THIS CABAL ERROR SOMEONE PLEASE!!!

Dec 28, 2007 12:56 pm
HELP ME!!!
Every time i try to log on to Cabal Online i keep getting this error ...
An error has occurred while start Game Guard.Please reboot your computer or start the game again. If this problem continues to occur, please make an inquiry with the *.erl file inside the Game Guard folder within the Cabal Online folder to the 1 on 1 inquiry center on the official website

Please someone help me!!

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Dec 30, 2007 10:15 pm
Try reinstalling the game client.

Signature

Destiny?
You have the power to form your own destiny...
As Long As You believe in yourself...Anything can happen...
Your Own Destiny Lies in your own bare Hands....

MMOsite Special Offer

Dec 30, 2007 11:55 pm
    reinstalling the game client is one method, another method is to go into your cabal online folder, delete the game guard folder, run the launcher again to let it download a fresh copy of game guard.

But if your too lazy to do the above, do a simple check, after clicking start button on the launcher and the game begins to load, does the game guard runs? u can tell straight away cos when game guard is loading, the game guard icon will be right in the middle of your desktop, and there will be another at the top left hand corner, showing that game guard is connecting and authenticating.

I got the same error like yours once as game guard did not load, i restarted my computer and it was solved. Hope this helps.

Signature

Dec 31, 2007 5:55 pm
    At the moment, my Gameguard is no longer launching.  It used to, but now it's not anymore.  At the moment I'm not using any tunnel or proxy programs to connect however.  I got so desperate that I just wanted to see a new error message, so I figured I would try and get past this one.

I've been having a hell of a time getting a proxy that works.  None of the crappy public ones work, and any that I try using with a username and pw don't authenticate properly.  I've used ProxyCap, EBorder and Proxifier.

Now that GGuard isn't launching, what do I do?  This is after deleting the folder also.  I'm repatching from the update screen at the moment, and if that doesn't work I guess I'm re-dling and reinstalling.

Dec 31, 2007 6:48 pm
    just to make do a check, how did u launch ur game and the proxifier, as in which was launched 1st and later.

The correct procedure is to launch the game 1st, u only launch the proxifier etc after the game gets to the log in screen.

Signature

Jan 1, 2008 12:38 am
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by TsuchiRin
    just to make do a check, how did u launch ur game and the proxifier, as in which was launched 1st and later.

The correct procedure is to launch the game 1st, u only launch the proxifier etc after the game gets to the log in scre ...

Yeah totally agree with TsuchiRin =)
    But i think the easiest way(to me) is reinstalling the whole game client.

Signature

Destiny?
    You have the power to form your own destiny...
    As Long As You believe in yourself...Anything can happen...
    Your Own Destiny Lies in your own bare Hands....
    Jul 21, 2008 3:12 pm
    Can any1 pls help me!
    when i start Cabal it says the following error:
    An error has occurred while start Game Guard.Please reboot your computer or start the game again. If this problem continues to occur, please make an inquiry with the *.erl file inside the Game Guard folder within the Cabal Online folder to the 1 on 1 inquiry center on the official website

PLS HELP I NEED TO PLAY IT FAST FAST

MMOsite Special Offer

Jul 21, 2008 4:03 pm
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by TsuchiRin
      reinstalling the game client is one method, another method is to go into your cabal online folder, delete the game guard folder, run the launcher again to let it download a fresh copy of game guard.

But if your too lazy to do the above, do a simple check, after clicking start button on the launcher and the game begins to load, does the game guard runs? u can tell straight away cos when game guard is loading, the game guard icon will be right in the middle of your desktop, and there will be an ...

Jul 21, 2008 4:03 pm

But if your too lazy to do the above, do a simple check, after clicking start button on the launcher and the game begins to load, does the game guard runs? u can tell straight away cos when game guard is loading, the game guard icon will be right in the middle of your desktop, and there will be an ...
      <<<<< IT DOESN'T HELPP!!!!!!!!!! PLS TELL ME !!!!!!

Jun 25, 2009 8:32 am
      When I try to start the game nothing happen I saw the icon of the security but notinhg else please help me

Jun 25, 2009 10:41 am
      try again

if it says u already has client open, go to task manager -> processes tab -> find the cabal client(sometime called update) -> End process -> restart the client again.

if it is not showing up, send a ticket to ur version cabal helpdesk

Signature

Pretty Soon, You-Tube, Twitter, Myspace, and Facebook are gonna combine and be called "YOU-TWIT-MY-FACE"!!!
      Jul 26, 2009 2:29 pm
      Re-install the game.. ;)

MMOsite Special Offer

Jun 12, 2010 4:36 pm
        Help me plzz.
        when i start Cabal it says the following error:
        how prepare it ? plzz reply

Jun 12, 2010 6:34 pm
        I use method trol ..
        I still can't ..
        how prepare it

Jul 5, 2010 12:00 am
        dude download it from cabal.mmoindia.com ..register there and start playing ...

Aug 18, 2010 12:39 pm
        Delete the file Guard.des Game
        Turn on the game and you will have the error.
        Then I reset the peak Game Guard.des you and everything will work.

Sep 16, 2010 10:06 pm
        can anyone post a screen shot so we can make it easy please

MMOsite Special Offer

Quick Reply:HELP ME WITH THIS CABAL ERROR SOMEONE PLEASE!!!

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »