Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home VR Games Make A Decision for MMOsite VR Zone!

Make A Decision for MMOsite VR Zone!

Mar 25, 2016 1:54 am
Edit
1. Orange
2. Blue
Details
MMOsite is going to launch a new feature zone for all of our fans -- Virtual Reality (VR). As we all know, VR has fast become the hot topic of our ever growing tech savvy world, especially in the game industry.. Are you interested in learning more about VR? Do you want to experience VR? You will be able to learn about and experience more of this growing VR world with MMOsite soon.

MMOsite VR Zone will be launched in April, we already have our feature page designed, we have two colors available for your choice, orange or blue, let us know your choice in the vote above. Of course we are looking forward to seeing your ideas or suggestions for our VR zone in the comments below. MMOsite is your home, let's share our ideas and make it better, cheers!

[ The post was edited by chanelluo at Mar 25, 2016 2:19 am ]

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Mar 25, 2016 4:55 pm
Look at that woman she's locked into a prison, totally blinded to what's in front of her. She impaired by believing she in another world, but she's not, she has computer screen in her face.
This is not what the human eye sight is made to do, we are made to focus instantly on objects from great distances to right in front of our faces in milliseconds seeing objects & instant things all day long.
VR restricts this, and does not allow us to focus on nothing but a screen slap dab in front of your pupils, it is bad enough we sit at computer screen these days, let alone now they want us to have a computer screen up to our eye lids!
This will cause loss of eye sight & disorientation.
I of course would quiet understand if we treated blind people with this technology & helped them see vision, I would understand a need for it.
For us to use this VR to make us even more blind is totally insane, This has to be most stupid idea to ever come out of human inventions. especially for gaming, Normal human beings do not need to be enclosed onto a computer screen or enclosed into something, we need to be open, & allow our beautiful vision to be as it is.
Our eye sight is far to precious.
VR for normal people with an eyesight is for dumbass's, but to help blind people see, it might be miracle

MMOsite Special Offer

Mar 26, 2016 1:40 pm
    VR is inevitable ^^ I think just like any form of entertainment it's up to the user to use it in a healthy manner.

May 11, 2016 1:31 am
    Quote: Originally Posted by rocketman at Mar 25, 2016 4:55 pm
    Look at that woman she's locked into a prison, totally blinded to what's in front of her. She impaired by believing she in another world, but she's not, she has computer screen in her face.
    This is not what the human eye sight is made to do, we are made to focus instantly on objects from great distances to right in front of our faces in milliseconds seeing objects & instant things all day long.
    VR restricts this, and does not allow us to focus on nothing but a screen slap dab in front of your pupils, it is bad enough we sit at computer screen these days, let alone now they want us to have a computer screen up to our eye lids!
    This will cause loss of eye sight & disorientation.
    I of course would quiet understand if we treated blind people with this technology & helped them see vision, I would understand a need for it.
    For us to use this VR to make us even more blind is totally insane, This has to be most stupid idea to ever come out of human inventions. especially for gaming, Normal human beings do not need to be enclosed onto a computer screen or enclosed into something, we need to be open, & allow our beautiful vision to be as it is.
    Our eye sight is far to precious.
    VR for normal people with an eyesight is for dumbass's, but to help blind people see, it might be miracle     

Well let me ask you something then, what if YOU are in a VR and you don't even know it? What if the world you are seeing is all VR and you are really in a hospital bed paralyzed and this is their treatment for you so you can live your life, which is all fake due to the VR you are experiencing, what would you say then?

Quick Reply:Make A Decision for MMOsite VR Zone!

Smiles
    refresh
    Go Advanced »