Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home C9 (Continent of the Ninth) The Egoistic Assassin

Check out the useful info here! Feb 6, 2012 12:39 am

TOGGLE
C9 China/Global Open BetaC9 Global Test Share★★C9 PvP & Skill Build

C9 Global OBT Client First Patch Notes
C9(CN) Open Beta Game Client is Available To Download Now!
C9 Survival Mode(20 Rounds) Introduction
Discussion: Global C9 Open Beta Time

★★Shaman guides at MMOsite★★
anyone want illusionist assassin skill build?
C9 VIP TEST ( Benefits and Previews)
Welcome to Share Your VIP Test Experience Here!

The Faithless Scout
The Egoistic Assassin
Facts about PVP Arena in C9
8 Tips for Scout in PvP
Skill Build Collection[All Classes][Updating]

Game Guides★★Useful Question&AnswerOther Tips

Guide For Blade Master
Class Advancement Selection Guide(Update)
Newbie Tips of Leveling up Fast
Something Important But You Maybe Ignore in C9
C9 Useful Common Sense: Newbies Please Read This
How To Get EXCELLENT in Dungeons

Best PvP Class?
Wind elementalist or earth?
Why do you want to play C9?
How do you organize your backpack&warehouse in game?
Which Attribute Will Have Influence On Your Class Selection?

Guide: How To Improve C9 Graphics
Change font size so you can easily read chat
Hunter equipment modification view
Taoist vs Elementalist - Pros & Cons

★★Click Here And Check The Full Guidance of C9!★★

The Egoistic Assassin

Jul 11, 2012 1:04 pm
So in ur opinion, whats the best bet for accesories? Ty for the response btw.

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Jul 11, 2012 4:34 pm
Are plus in gears and elemental gems ha e effect in pvp?

MMOsite Special Offer

Jul 16, 2012 2:27 am
    hi, you mentioned that Vital cut is pointless in pvp, does vital cut make your attack after vital thrust different? and some pro assasins use grap, turn slash, vital thrust (vital cut?), swallow's touch, ankle cut etc. Im not sure if they use vital cut in that combo but I find it hard to do without it, and just want to know if it makes difference.
    in this video he uses the combo
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3EfeYYyC2Q&feature=plcp

Jul 16, 2012 3:28 am
    Reply 42#  monkeyy94

Vital Thrust contains 2 hits, and in that video he used only Vital Thrust x 2hits.
    you can add vital point aswell, but then you have to be extra careful when using vital thrust in a combo.

Jul 16, 2012 6:45 pm
    I buy equipment or strenght wisdom?

Jul 16, 2012 6:51 pm
    Quote: Originally Posted by 196.*.*.45 at Jul 16, 2012 6:45 pm
    I buy equipment or strenght wisdom?     
    i assume your question is " when i buy equipment, do i get str or wisdom equipment?

please correct yourself because i dont know what to answer if I can't even  comprehend your question.

Signature

Jul 18, 2012 12:30 am
    Thanks for the guide! Very helpful!

MMOsite Special Offer

Jul 18, 2012 8:34 pm

Hello, I was very inspired by the guide and am very grateful for the one writhing it, But I do have a question, in c9 official "Webzen", is the middle mouse tricks to reallocate your landing position still work??

I've been trying constantly all it does is twitch the camera a little and when I do press middle click options for c9 appear.
      If it does still work would anyone please explain what I'm doing wrong and what I should do to fix my issue?

Thanks to anyone with a helpful reply.

Jul 19, 2012 3:49 am
      Reply 47#  Lonelyc9

Yes it still works, but you need to do it uber fast. Check Twehs video for explaination.

Jul 24, 2012 4:38 am
      [b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/35/20120429/The_Egoistic_Assassin-4f9dbb0e7fc4cdb13-1.html#p4f9dbb0e7fc4cd]0#[/url] [i]HeartlessOne[/i][/b] [br] [br]
      Hi, im new as an assassin and your guide really helped me, im trying your combos and i learned alot really thank you, i have just 2 wonder points,
      1: Blade or Dagger? (i saw many assassin in videos that uses Blades and they are really good so why using a blade that gives only wisdom instead of a dagger that gives you strenght?)
      2:What Element should i put on my weapons? Air?

Thank you ^^

Aug 15, 2012 4:24 am
      In reply to 93.*.*.84
      You've prbly seen videos from 락크벌. He's using a blade because the stats on it were insane thats all. Better to use a dagger in general.
      You should use earth elements on your weapons.

Now my own question, if you max out bomber shot instead of multi-shot wouldnt the dmg output + burn status do more dmg in the long run ?
      Also is it even worth it to put 1 lvl in shadow point since the pvp crit cap is 70-75% ?
      Lastly, I saw you didnt put any points in screw flasher, since you made this guide a little while ago; would u say that your decision still sticks ?

And tbh I dont get how people don't understand the numbers on the pics... rofl

Aug 15, 2012 8:58 am
      I agree, this guide is a bit outdated, despite the fact its the best assassin guide out yet.

So HeartlessOne if you could plz update this guide we would be rly apreciated so we dont have to spend some random SP badly

Cheers =)

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 15, 2012 10:07 am
        Reply 49#  93.*.*.84

Str blade exist in KR C9. but doesnt exist in global C9 due current lvl cap.
        Elements that is most effective for each continent
        2rd continent: Fire
        3th continent: Earth
        4th continent: Wind

Aug 15, 2012 10:24 am
        Quote: Originally Posted by 96.*.*.203 at Aug 15, 2012 4:24 am
        In reply to 93.*.*.84
        You've prbly seen videos from 락크벌. He's using a blade because the stats on it were insane thats all. Better to use a dagger in general.
        You should use earth elements on your weapons.

Now my own question, if you max out bomber shot instead of multi-shot wouldnt the dmg output + burn status do more dmg in the long run ?
        Also is it even worth it to put 1 lvl in shadow point since the pvp crit cap is 70-75% ?
        Lastly, I saw you didnt put any points in screw flasher, since you made this guide a little while ago; would u say that your decision still sticks ?

And tbh I dont get how people don't understand the numbers on the pics... rofl     
        preliminary function of multi shot and bomber shot is not to deal massive dmg. multi shot is used to stop enemy movement and bomber shot aswell, plus bomber shot can break guarding enemy. Therefore, i would recommend multishot 5-7 arrows, max bomber shot which increase impact aoe effect. without these skills you will find ALOT of trouble fighting against fast class such as blademaster and defensive scouts.

About screw flasher, still not recommended. This is a finish move, should keep up the combo as long as possible. The only way to use this skill in a combo is screw flasher+cutter kick; which require that enemy already used up ground counter and roll. The combo will fail if enemy use these skills, and the skill animation delay is pretty high, you will get hit if used uncorrectly.

Aug 15, 2012 10:27 am
        Quote: Originally Posted by 84.*.*.153 at Aug 15, 2012 8:58 am
        I agree, this guide is a bit outdated, despite the fact its the best assassin guide out yet.

So HeartlessOne if you could plz update this guide we would be rly apreciated so we dont have to spend some random SP badly

Cheers =)     
        its still up to date, however i believe max amount of SP in Global C9 is 1031(? dont remember). you can always lower lvl of optional skills such as multi shot and down heel kicks.

Aug 15, 2012 3:06 pm
        [b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/35/20120429/The_Egoistic_Assassin-4f9dbb0e7fc4cdb13-3.html#p502bdc03ea2ceb]54#[/url] [i]HeartlessOne[/i][/b] [br] [br]Thx for the fast response, just one more question, what lvl do you suggest geting on Bomber Shot and multi shot since we got less SP compared to what you used to make your skill build?

Btw im on europe im not sure how much SP i got at lvl 50, i googled it but no luck so if you could tell me, i would be apreciated.

Cheers man and thx again

Aug 15, 2012 3:55 pm
        Should I max the fitness masteries?
        (Att. speed is essential for combos no?)

I'm having a really hard time to combo someone for a long period of time,
        I learn combos from videos and I believe that the Att. speed has a decent effect on the success rate of combos isn't it?

Also,
        Should I get a Dex Str bow & dagger instead of Crit?
        Because with the crit rate buff and items I can get to about 60% crit rate which I believe is enough and Att. speed is a better choice after you get to that crit rate.

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 15, 2012 5:36 pm
          Quote: Originally Posted by Usain Bolt at Aug 15, 2012 3:55 pm
          Should I max the fitness masteries?
          (Att. speed is essential for combos no?)

I'm having a really hard time to combo someone for a long period of time,
          I learn combos from videos and I believe that the Att. speed has a decent effect on the success rate of combos isn't it?

Also,
          Should I get a Dex Str bow & dagger instead of Crit?
          Because with the crit rate buff and items I can get to about 60% crit rate which I believe is enough and Att. speed is a better choice after you get to that crit rate.     
          post #39

Aug 16, 2012 1:44 am
          Reply 57#  HeartlessOne

Ok.

But should I max the fitness masteries?
          Because I can't even see them in your skill build.

Also,
          Only 1 point in Poison Dart?

Aug 16, 2012 5:50 am
          On the post number 53 you tell us to max bomber shot while in the skill build you put only 1 point on that skill, so how is it after all?

Quick Reply:The Egoistic Assassin

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »