Any one have tried the Hell Mode in Oberon's Haven dungeon[欧贝伦安息处]? It's really difficult, here are some info about the hell mode, maybe it will help you a little bit if you're going to do it :)
Oberon's Haven Hell Mode Tips:
1. Only can revive three times at most
2. Character level is more than Lv.33
3. Need to team up by 4 players
4. Bosses' attack types are varied
5. Even if you team up with other three players, it's hard to clear this dungeon, so it's better to know some techniques of this dungeon.
Hell Mode Rewards:
1. Gems, Treasure Box
2. Monsters drop much gold, ginseng, type B materials, such as gold ore, about three Hell Suit Redeem Items, ten Hell Suit Redeem Fragments.
1. It needs admission ticket, you can use the ticket fragments to redeem a ticket from NPC, the ticket fragments can be gained from all dungeons' stage clear gems.
2. It needs to consume 12 fatigue points.
Stage Clear Tips:
There are four scenes in the mode, I listed them as 1 to 4 stage, now have a look:
There are some monsters and shaman monsters, one can pull two monsters first, group attack, then pull next two, until kill all monster in the first scene. It's easy to finish this stage, but there is a yellow shiny ball , it can restore HP for monsters, you need to keep monsters far away from the ball. The ball also can reduce players' HP if it touches players.
One of you can deal with the shaman monster and the shiny ball, others stall the boss, when the shaman monster is killed, you can group attack the boss(you also can kill other monsters first, then go to deal with the shaman and boss). This boss knows charge, arrow shower, if there is a Guardian in your team, he can use Shield to resist the skills, if not, remember to run in time, use Shift+A/D correctly, then the boss can be killed. (If the boss's feet appears rime fog, it's going to cast arrow shower, so use shift+A/D right now)
Once the shiny ball close to boss, use skills to attack the boss and push it away, or its HP will be recovered continuously.
It's the same as the second stage, kill other monsters first, then one kills shaman monster, others kill boss. The boss will appear suddenly, so range attack class is recommended to kill boss, if you use floating skills, the boss is easy to deal with. Then only the shaman monster knows super armor, once it use the skill, don't move back linearly, because shaman's combo skills are straight attack.
This is the last stage, two members pull the boss to the place where is near to treasure box, others kill the monsters in the under corner. The boss has fast movement speed, its skills are similar to Blade Master's. It also has high HP, so it's better to have more high dps classes.
You have chance to get blue or orange gears when open the treasure boxes after stage clear.
These info is from duowan wiki
, I haven't done this dungeon yet. Tried once, but die in second or third stage :P hope all of us could clear the dungeon asap XD If you have any good suggestions about clearing this dungeon, welcome to share!