Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home C9 (Continent of the Ninth) Stuck at chinese id card number page after login client ? Do This !!

Check out the useful info here! Feb 6, 2012 12:39 am

TOGGLE
C9 China/Global Open BetaC9 Global Test Share★★C9 PvP & Skill Build

C9 Global OBT Client First Patch Notes
C9(CN) Open Beta Game Client is Available To Download Now!
C9 Survival Mode(20 Rounds) Introduction
Discussion: Global C9 Open Beta Time

★★Shaman guides at MMOsite★★
anyone want illusionist assassin skill build?
C9 VIP TEST ( Benefits and Previews)
Welcome to Share Your VIP Test Experience Here!

The Faithless Scout
The Egoistic Assassin
Facts about PVP Arena in C9
8 Tips for Scout in PvP
Skill Build Collection[All Classes][Updating]

Game Guides★★Useful Question&AnswerOther Tips

Guide For Blade Master
Class Advancement Selection Guide(Update)
Newbie Tips of Leveling up Fast
Something Important But You Maybe Ignore in C9
C9 Useful Common Sense: Newbies Please Read This
How To Get EXCELLENT in Dungeons

Best PvP Class?
Wind elementalist or earth?
Why do you want to play C9?
How do you organize your backpack&warehouse in game?
Which Attribute Will Have Influence On Your Class Selection?

Guide: How To Improve C9 Graphics
Change font size so you can easily read chat
Hunter equipment modification view
Taoist vs Elementalist - Pros & Cons

★★Click Here And Check The Full Guidance of C9!★★

Stuck at chinese id card number page after login client ? Do This !!

Mar 14, 2012 10:17 am
Alright i suppose you guys have successfully completed the registration and dowloaded the client following shate s guide

update note : as confirmed by other people you can use your original passport details and a non chinese residence to verify too

So now you guys log in with your qq number and come to a screen like this....but dont fill any of these just click on the button i have circled

ok so now you come to this page(note : i have used google translate)
so click on login and fill in your details

so now the main page comes.....an important note : many of you guys must have tried to register in the client registration window itself...i spent a lot of time doing so but it never worked...how ever when i tried the same information on this page it worked without issues....i have confirmed this three times now so yeah lets go

as you guys can i see i have google translated and i suggest you so so too....some points in case u guys have another drop box before they ask for id registration make sure u select identity number only and nothing else like passport etc...if they dont no problem cos we got what we need....and yea in location in the first drop box i always selected hong kong and the next drop box automatically changes and leave it as it is....as far as the last empty box is concerned leave it empty and now it looks something like this

congrats ur done ...play your game
il mention again i tried all these things in the game client window asking the the same info and didnt work but worked here

and another thing im not mentioning and chinese id card numbers or names...google it im sure ul get what u need....remember the name and chinese id card number should match....
also before you put in your birthdate year month and date you better check ur chinese id card number cause it will be on basis of that...
eg chinese id card number = 310109198002147295
Chinese ID numbers are arranged left to right, composed of 17 ID digits plus 1 validation digit, for a total of 18 digits.
The first 6 digits are the address code of the owner’s place of legal residence.(not concerned)
The next 8 digits are the owner’s birthdate: year (4), month (2), day (2).
this is imporatant....so in my case the year is 1980 month 02 and date 14
the next four digits do not concern us
so ya accordingly fill in ur requirements
hope this guide help....for other useful guides check the forum....i made this in a hurry so dont mind...any questions are welcome

[ The post was edited by shonbaba at Mar 20, 2012 4:19 am ]

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Mar 14, 2012 6:33 pm
shonbaba, thank you so much! This must be very helpful to others thanks again, lol.

Signature

CN C9
Server: 2-2, 华南大区 - 罗纳德城
IGN: ShateA
Guild: Mystery
QQ Group ID: 217703211

MMOsite Special Offer

Mar 15, 2012 12:35 am
    nothing compared to your contribution shate ....infact thanks to you =)

Mar 15, 2012 1:17 am

help me..

Mar 15, 2012 1:38 am
    Reply 3#  onaksoy

Please uninstall the game and change your locale language to chinese simplified (PRC), then reinstall the client. Make sure your game client installation path is  :/第九大陆/

Go to Control Panel ---> Region and Language -----> Administrative ------->  Change system locale... ----> Chinese (Simplified, PRC).

Signature

CN C9
    Mar 15, 2012 2:28 am
    [quote]Quote: Originally Posted by [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/member/info/3039340/2]ShateA[/url] at Mar 15, 2012 1:38 am
    [b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/35/20120314/Stuck_at_chinese_id_card_number_page_after_login_client_Do_This-4f60d2b570e0b3e13-1.html#p4f61a58b147f20]3#[/url] [i]onaksoy[/i][/b] [br] [br]Please uninstall the game and change your locale language to chinese simplified (PRC), then reinstall the client. Make sure your game client installation path is :/第九大陆/

[i]Go to Control Panel ---> Region and Language -----> Administrative -------> Change system locale... ----> Chinese (Simplified, PRC).[/i] [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/35/20120314/Stuck_at_chinese_id_card_number_page_after_login_client_Do_This-4f60d2b570e0b3e13-1.html#p4f61aaa027e55e][STB_STATIC_IMAGE_HOST]images/back.gif[/STB_STATIC_IMAGE_HOST][/url][/quote]very thanks.. (:

Mar 15, 2012 5:30 am
    .cfg error? just install the game normaly and set another Instalation destination for the folder, then, BEFORE starting the launcher, rename every file with the weird characters to a name that would you like (I called my folders/files as Continent of the Ninth), it seems that the error happens because the autoupdate set the directory to the instalation folder and it cannot or doesn't read invalid characters, and then the error message comes, hope this helps (I didn't had to change the language of my OS)

MMOsite Special Offer

Mar 15, 2012 11:55 am
      If someone is interested, here you can find the chinese ID generator acccording to your birth date. The name can be just any.

idgen.larskort.org/?page=backid (dont forget about http:// )

Best regards!

Mar 15, 2012 4:11 pm
      i just selected id and put in my dl # lol it worked haha. Im from California US.

Mar 15, 2012 6:17 pm
      I'm always crash during playing C9 CN. any suggestion?

Mar 15, 2012 7:13 pm
      Reply 9#  henry_setiawan

Any error message? Does your computer system meet the requirement?

Signature

CN C9
      Mar 15, 2012 10:47 pm
      lol, good to find out the tips here!
      now here i m a chinese and i m in China right now.
      if u r in the game ,just find me, as my poor English, i can help u not so much ,but better have than never.
      if u got a QQ, find me: 172747090, tihe is my QQ number . i just what to make some friends here! we can play the game together.
      Have a good time! everyone

MMOsite Special Offer

Mar 16, 2012 6:35 am
        ur chinese is nt too bad man....and btw we play in server 2-2...il update with a few important links

Mar 19, 2012 2:53 pm
        Why you teaching people how to "cheat" the system?
        Im not from China but I inputed my real life particulars + passport number and it worked...

Mar 19, 2012 3:37 pm
        Reply 13#  Acelsg

Well, theres still a chance you can get ip blocked or anything similar
        I mean look at korea, they ip block anyone outside of korea from most of their mmos

Mar 19, 2012 6:20 pm
        Quote: Originally Posted by Acelsg at Mar 19, 2012 2:53 pmWhy you teaching people how to "cheat" the system?
        Im not from China but I inputed my real life particulars + passport number and it worked...     
        Yup, as Acelsg said, I checked this system yesterday, and it's available to let you choose non-Chinese location, as long as you input your passport number, you can pass the verification :) So you also can try this way if you're always stuck in this step. Usually Chinese games don't have IP blocked :)

Signature

CN C9
        Mar 20, 2012 4:22 am
        alright i did nt know tht and thx fr mentioning it.....though sometimes it does nt show the drop box  ( my case)

MMOsite Special Offer

Mar 20, 2012 8:06 am
          great guide

Signature

DN KR
          Guild: Ivaltek
          IGN: Saizo

C9 CN
          IGN: Fredirika
          Apr 2, 2012 8:13 am
          i keep getting this error is there anyone who can help? Thanks :-) nvm just put in random credentials under other and it worked

May 31, 2012 10:45 am
          Can you still play CN C9 if your from the US?

Quick Reply:Stuck at chinese id card number page after login client ? Do This !!

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »