Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home C9 (Continent of the Ninth) C9 VS. Dragon Nest/Blade and Soul/Vindictus/TERA

Check out the useful info here! Feb 6, 2012 12:39 am

TOGGLE
C9 China/Global Open BetaC9 Global Test Share★★C9 PvP & Skill Build

C9 Global OBT Client First Patch Notes
C9(CN) Open Beta Game Client is Available To Download Now!
C9 Survival Mode(20 Rounds) Introduction
Discussion: Global C9 Open Beta Time

★★Shaman guides at MMOsite★★
anyone want illusionist assassin skill build?
C9 VIP TEST ( Benefits and Previews)
Welcome to Share Your VIP Test Experience Here!

The Faithless Scout
The Egoistic Assassin
Facts about PVP Arena in C9
8 Tips for Scout in PvP
Skill Build Collection[All Classes][Updating]

Game Guides★★Useful Question&AnswerOther Tips

Guide For Blade Master
Class Advancement Selection Guide(Update)
Newbie Tips of Leveling up Fast
Something Important But You Maybe Ignore in C9
C9 Useful Common Sense: Newbies Please Read This
How To Get EXCELLENT in Dungeons

Best PvP Class?
Wind elementalist or earth?
Why do you want to play C9?
How do you organize your backpack&warehouse in game?
Which Attribute Will Have Influence On Your Class Selection?

Guide: How To Improve C9 Graphics
Change font size so you can easily read chat
Hunter equipment modification view
Taoist vs Elementalist - Pros & Cons

★★Click Here And Check The Full Guidance of C9!★★

C9 VS. Dragon Nest/Blade and Soul/Vindictus/TERA

Feb 20, 2012 7:50 pm
Unavoidably, since global C9 is available to play, players will compare it with some other action games. And it seems that Korean action games are similar, but when contrast details, each game has advantages. Let us have a look:

C9 vs. Dragon Nest/Blade and Soul/Vindictus/TERA

C9
Have to say, the best system of C9 is the combat system, including the skill combo and effect, strike action and feeling etc, it gives us very cool experience while combat.
Game Systems: ★ ★ ★ ★
Game Control: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Game Graphics: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Strike Experience: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Dragon Nest
The control of DN is relatively simple, according to easy operation, players can make combo hit. And the cute graphics looks like an 3D anime. So the players who love cute things will like this game very much.
Game Graphics: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Strike Experience: ★ ★ ★ ★

Blade and Soul
It seems B&S try to abandon monotonous gameplay and want to bring some new experience to players. The graphics of this game is awesome, character desgin is beautiful, especially female characters :) But the players who have played this game said they need to shift scenes frequently, there are much time wasted in loading.
Game Systems: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Game Graphics: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Strike Experience: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Vindictus
This is an emulational action game, with exquisite details and quintessential combat system, that's why it attracts so many players.
Strike Experience: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

TERA
Combat, World Experience and Community are the basic content of TERA, high level of action and dubious combat increase the fun of this game. No matter attack power, direction, distance or degree of damage, all emphasize the sense of reality.
Game Systems: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Game Control: ★ ★ ★ ★
Strike Experience: ★ ★ ★ ★

PS: This is just my opinion, and some info are heard from other players, if you have played these games, welcome to share your opinions about these games here, thank you.

Return to the list

Signature

CN C9
Server: 2-2, 华南大区 - 罗纳德城
IGN: ShateA
Guild: Mystery
QQ Group ID: 217703211

Bookmark and share to your friends

Feb 20, 2012 10:17 pm
it's clear your a C9 fanboy when you give C9 more stars for graphics then Vindictus & Tera.
sorry but C9 does not look better then Vindictus or Tera.

other then that, it's just a line up of some of the most boring games out.

MMOsite Special Offer

Feb 21, 2012 12:15 am
    [quote]Quote: Originally Posted by 75.*.*.209 at Feb 20, 2012 10:17 pm
    it's clear your a C9 fanboy when you give C9 more stars for graphics then Vindictus & Tera.
    sorry but C9 does not look better then Vindictus or Tera.

other then that, it's just a line up of some of the most boring games out. [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/35/20120220/C9_VS_Dragon_NestBlade_and_SoulVindictusTERA-4f43146d38ece6e13-1.html#p4f43370d24da1a][STB_STATIC_IMAGE_HOST]images/back.gif[/STB_STATIC_IMAGE_HOST][/url][/quote]
    I was going to say the same thing... C9 better graphics than tera ? you should get a new pair a eyes xD

Feb 21, 2012 1:28 am
    The best Grafik and Gameplay is Tera for me... but it is pay to play

Feb 21, 2012 2:50 am
    Well, I played all of these except for B&S, so we will leave that out, C9 has better graphics than vindictus, way better graphics actually when you run both on max -that's if your PC handled the maxed C9-, and definitely a better graphics than dragon nest, but as for TERA, I liked C9's more real graphics than the 'sparkly hello kitty' TERA feeling.
    As for gameplay Dragon Nest / Vindictus / C9 PvE is the same, but C9 stands out of all those, that the map itself changes with difficulty, like the map and bosses on the map are not the same between normal/ hard/ expert/ master, but for the other games the monster count just increase as you proceed in difficulty, TERA did something new, which is an MMO, of course not as actionate as the previously mentioned games, but has less "boredom" coefficient, as you can kill same monsters without that feeling that you are actually replaying the same scene.
    As for PvP, I didnt have the pledge to experience TERA's or vindictus' PvP, but will surely be something dazzling, so for the other competitors, dragon nest was very close to C9 but C9 just had the most polished combo/ effects system, with many classes and class builds, that can make the battle between the very 2 people, different every time.
    Controls, as for controls I found all of them the very same, aside of TERA which was slower paced.... so overall "for me"
    C9 "pre-cbt" > TERA "pre-cbt" > Dragon Nest "released" > Vindictus "released -and it's not global-"

Feb 21, 2012 3:43 am
    Does C9 has PK zone/ server?

Feb 21, 2012 10:12 am
    Reply 5#  Holando

At higher lvls, you can intrude other's dungeon, kill them and get their dungeon, so yea at higher lvl -if you open intrusion option, that gives you extra everything-, and if you kill your intruder you get some item that I have no idea what it does.

MMOsite Special Offer

Feb 21, 2012 12:53 pm
      Very stupid thread.

[1st] Compare In-door MMORPG (C9 / DN / VDT) to out-door MMORPG (BnS / TERA).
      [2nd] E.C.C - Erroneous Evaluation Criteria

More, LOL LOL LOL

----> Blade and Soul - Game Control: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ <----
      Ha ha, tell me what do you know about BnS's control system?

----> TERA - Game Graphics: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ <----
      Can you give me another MMOs that have better graphics than TERA? (including ArcheAge, DK Online, KUF2, Cabal 2, blah blah blah...) - then Blade & Soul too.

------------------
      Felanix

Feb 21, 2012 1:08 pm
      In-door MMO can't reach the level of out-door MMO. That's why I don't care about C9 / DN / Vin becos' they don't have same class that can compare to out-door MMO like Blade & Soul, TERA, Aion, WoW, etc...

A Light to refill your lack of knowledge for defining "Action" in MMO World.

Blade & Soul - Blade Master lv37 Gameplay (CBT2) [HD]: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkmDh_TdQOc
      TERA Online - Lv.44 Warrior / Gladiator vs. Lv.41 Keeper of Sanctuary (Kumasu): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeWRrsGAp9U

Feb 21, 2012 4:22 pm
      [quote]Quote: Originally Posted by [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/member/info/3096450/2]BadMedicine[/url] at Feb 21, 2012 2:50 am
      Well, I played all of these except for B&S, so we will leave that out, C9 has better graphics than vindictus, way better graphics actually when you run both on max -that's if your PC handled the maxed C9-, and definitely a better graphics than dragon nest, but as for TERA, I liked C9's more real graphics than the 'sparkly hello kitty' TERA feeling.
      As for gameplay Dragon Nest / Vindictus / C9 PvE is the same, but C9 stands out of all those, that the map itself changes with difficulty, like the map and bosses on the map are not the same between normal/ hard/ expert/ master, but for the other games the monster count just increase as you proceed in difficulty, TERA did something new, which is an MMO, of course not as actionate as the previously mentioned games, but has less "boredom" coefficient, as you can kill same monsters without that feeling that you are actually replaying the same scene.
      As for PvP, I didnt have the pledge to experience TERA's or vindictus' PvP, but will surely be something dazzling, so for the other competitors, dragon nest was very close to C9 but C9 just had the most polished combo/ effects system, with many classes and class builds, that can make the battle between the very 2 people, different every time.
      Controls, as for controls I found all of them the very same, aside of TERA which was slower paced.... so overall "for me"
      C9 "pre-cbt" > TERA "pre-cbt" > Dragon Nest "released" > Vindictus "released -and it's not global-" [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/35/20120220/C9_VS_Dragon_NestBlade_and_SoulVindictusTERA-4f43146d38ece6e13-1.html#p4f4376f64a43ea][STB_STATIC_IMAGE_HOST]images/back.gif[/STB_STATIC_IMAGE_HOST][/url][/quote]
      not even close, I can run C9 on max easily while I can't even push Vindictus to 7 w/o suffering frame issues.

Broad comparison I know, but still stands for something

Feb 21, 2012 4:24 pm
      LMAO C9 Fanboys who cant even afford to play Tera or Blade And Soul Youtube doesnt help you decide.

Feb 21, 2012 5:33 pm
      Yeh, I played C9 cb for like 3 hours. Yes thats not a long time to test the game, but I can clearly say that C9 doesn't have the best graphics, at least not enviroment wise, their character detail is amazing though but once you zoom out the detail is very miniscule. The combat also isn't as great as Vindictus, seeing as how a lot of the skills are hotkey activated. Also the character movement for C9 is very awkward. Though I am comparing games, all these games aren't the same, they just use free aiming. The one thing I really didn't like about C9 was the dam cooldown for the skills, which to me means the game is a mmorpg and not an action mmo. A lot of the game is just mostly using normal attack, and then using a few skills which I didn't like. I do prefer games that allow you to perform special skills by the click of mouse or keyboard buttons, rather than pressing a hotkey to cast a skill.

MMOsite Special Offer

Feb 21, 2012 6:22 pm
        for all that say the graphics are better in C9 then Vindictus, you all need to spend some money for once and get a real computer with a real graphic card.

i like both games,but it is more then clear that Vindictus has better graphics.

Feb 21, 2012 10:20 pm
        to say the least i played every on of these games so far combat wise Vindictus has the best controls, dragons nest  is more story driven, while BnS/Tera have the best visuals, but BnS/C9 are lacking in controls BnS is a bit sluggish feeling like your playing a point and click where you just feel some control and C9s controls feels less fast paced then Dragons nest to the point you feel your playing Rakion. In my Opinion though if you want to have have a better combat driven game go for Vindictus, if you want visuals with open world real time combat go with Tera.

Feb 22, 2012 9:00 pm
        I've come to the conclusion that even retards can become moderators, learn to F**Kin make proper reviews because this is a troll post you did right? C9 graphics are total shit and OUTDATED by like FIVE OR MORE years. Fanboys love doing bullshit reviews just for more hits.

Feb 23, 2012 9:35 am
        Comparison/Review is not detailed enough to be taken seriously.

Feb 24, 2012 5:55 am
        On above games, only Vindictus is what I haven't played. I totally disagree with the result. Also BnS is still under development and much more to  expect.

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Feb 25, 2012 8:58 am
          Reply 16#  ExcEsc

I was registed for TERA CBT and it was awful. But yes, tera does have better graphics than c9.
          C9 HAS better graphics than Vindictus.
          Tera gives off an animeish feeling though and the gameplay is horrible. Its a typical skill spam mmorpg and IMO, c9 gameplay is way better. C9 is very limited though because of its instance based and such, but overall, both of them balance out.

B&S is just horrible. Although the private server I played wasnt the full release, I got  glimpse of the gameplay and i was shocked they spent such a long time to make a game like this.

Signature

Feb 25, 2012 6:59 pm
          Quote: Originally Posted by kimsteparu at Feb 25, 2012 8:58 am
          Reply 16#  ExcEsc

I was registed for TERA CBT and it was awful. But yes, tera does have better graphics than c9.
          C9 HAS better graphics than Vindictus.
          Tera gives off an animeish feeling though and the gameplay is horrible. Its a typical skill spam mmorpg and IMO, c9 gameplay is way better. C9 is very limited though because of its instance based and such, but overall, both of them balance out.

B&S is just horrible. Although the private server I played wasnt the full release, I got  glimpse of the gameplay and i was shocked they spent such a long time to make a game like this.     
          I respect your opinion, However the TERA Beta was definitely not "awful". Please give a little credit to a game that is 10times more complex then C9 in development, you simply cannot compare a F2P with a P2P game, because one is free and one is payed.

C9/DragonNest/Vindictus should be compared.

Yes, C9's combat system is faster then of TERA, however the animations in C9 aren't very well done, IMO I prefer Dragon Nest and Vindictus Animations over C9.Though you are satisfied when you play C9 as you can hack and slash groups of mobs with satisfaction and chain several combos. Now think of it this way, All monsters in C9 are basically the same, One will range and the other will melee, one way or another, you're beating up the same old group things but with different enemy models and hp (discluding bosses), The main purpose of the game is just Dungeon Runs/PVP/Grinding. It is purely action based, and the quests seem to be all the same, C9 loses a lot of roleplaying elements which it should have, Mining, Crafting, Mounts, Raids, Community. C9 is highly concentrated in Action/PVP and only that, it doesn't go beyond anything else.

Now lets look at TERA, TERA has a P2P system of about 15USD a month, The Combat System in TERA is much more complex towards enemies, as every enemy is unique, and you must use different techniques in-order to find the best way to engage them. TERA is also an OPEN world Action based, which atm is the first and its also hard to develop, the graphics top any existing MMORPG currently out except for Archage,Blade and Soul, The Secret World. These are 3rd Generation MMORPG's. TERA also has a unique political system, which gets the community involved, taking over continents, mounts, raids and other key factors of an MMORPG. You as a player seem to only look into the combat system of a game. The models of trees, mountains, NPCs, Players are very well scaled to real life.

C9 could have been made better, but every company has a budget.
          So C9 ends at where it is now. thus, having the F2P system, with cashshop items.

The Clear Points are here.

C9: has a great combat system, good graphics and good PVP. But overall, all you do is Grind and PVP.
          90% of the time your on the Dungeon Selection Menu.

TERA: TERA has much more CONTENT overall and that can't be denied. The Graphics are obviously better and the game itself was much harder to develop, it is open world, with many RPG elements. PVP is also Open World, there are mounts and you are not confined to dungeons only. Character models and animations are fluent. TERA does not just concentrate on the the "Combat System" but many other key features.

So Overall IMO, C9 is an average Action Based MMORPG, but you need more then the Combat System to really prove its worthy. This is why i said above that you really can't compare between F2P's and P2P's. C9 is actually a tiny game, actually all dungeon confined Action based MMORPG's are. C9 is only 10% of TERA and any other P2P games, because obviously TERA's content tops C9 by far. And as players, thats what we are looking for, an MMORPG with all key features, and that all the key features are extremely well done.

Signature

+Oceanic Guild Recruiting, Web Designers Needed!+

http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/160/20120412/Oceanic_Guild_Recruiting_Web_Designers_needed-4f86ddcbe14981113-1.html

If your interested then PLEASE contact me.
          -----------------------------------------
          Xfire: 1234tk
          MSN: keikosamas20@hotmail.com
          Steam: lelouchcj
          -----------------------------------------
          NOTE: Please notify me through private message if you have added me.
          (You can also contact me through MMOsite directly)
          Feb 27, 2012 1:56 am
          This goes to all the dombasses that said hes a c9 fanboy, its called an opinion retards noone gives a shit about your negative feedback, get the F**K out of here with that bullshit, AGAIN for all those that said c9 fanboy are F**King morons, its just an opinion, go slap your mothers for allowing you F**Ks to be this stupid

Quick Reply:C9 VS. Dragon Nest/Blade and Soul/Vindictus/TERA

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »