Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home C9 (Continent of the Ninth) Blade Master's Skill Build(For Reference Only)

Check out the useful info here! Feb 6, 2012 12:39 am

TOGGLE
C9 China/Global Open BetaC9 Global Test Share★★C9 PvP & Skill Build

C9 Global OBT Client First Patch Notes
C9(CN) Open Beta Game Client is Available To Download Now!
C9 Survival Mode(20 Rounds) Introduction
Discussion: Global C9 Open Beta Time

★★Shaman guides at MMOsite★★
anyone want illusionist assassin skill build?
C9 VIP TEST ( Benefits and Previews)
Welcome to Share Your VIP Test Experience Here!

The Faithless Scout
The Egoistic Assassin
Facts about PVP Arena in C9
8 Tips for Scout in PvP
Skill Build Collection[All Classes][Updating]

Game Guides★★Useful Question&AnswerOther Tips

Guide For Blade Master
Class Advancement Selection Guide(Update)
Newbie Tips of Leveling up Fast
Something Important But You Maybe Ignore in C9
C9 Useful Common Sense: Newbies Please Read This
How To Get EXCELLENT in Dungeons

Best PvP Class?
Wind elementalist or earth?
Why do you want to play C9?
How do you organize your backpack&warehouse in game?
Which Attribute Will Have Influence On Your Class Selection?

Guide: How To Improve C9 Graphics
Change font size so you can easily read chat
Hunter equipment modification view
Taoist vs Elementalist - Pros & Cons

★★Click Here And Check The Full Guidance of C9!★★

Blade Master's Skill Build(For Reference Only)

Jan 12, 2012 10:54 pm
Here is a Chinese player, liuyuci's Blade Master skill build, and it's from duowan.com, I hope this skill build can help some newbies:

1. This is the first skill of fighter, but if the skill's level is high, it will consume hundreds of HP.

And besides the 炎斩I in active skill, there are 炎斩II and 炎斩III in combo skill.

These two combo skills are better, it will consume 0 MP, so it's recommended to add 炎斩I to level, 炎斩II and 炎斩III add to max. The CD time is short.

2. The Skills are useful in combo hit, and it's an escape skill too. So add to max. The CD time is short. (升龙击I is an active skill and 升龙击II is a combo skill)

Okay, others please check the skill list, most of skills only need to add to level 1, and some are important skills and need to add to max.

Active Skills:

Combo Skills:

Passive Skills:

Return to the list

Signature

CN C9
Server: 2-2, 华南大区 - 罗纳德城
IGN: ShateA
Guild: Mystery
QQ Group ID: 217703211

Bookmark and share to your friends

Jan 13, 2012 3:47 pm
Defiantly wouldn't agree with that XD (who need crit pasive ? XD waste of sp :) items give enough to make 80% and thats more than enough :))
(back+F) on 1st lvl comone XD it increases in speed and have more chance to break block XD + stun, stun slash on 1st it gets range increase XD
Ok would bare everything (if buff lvl 6 is max on china :)) but no mooncuter XD it's the most dmg skill of bm XD + you stand like a wall nothing can drop you down (except grab) what you gonna do when berserker will rush on you XD with all your speed you won't evade XD
And counter block on 1st lvl XD his getting huge increase in dmg + best pvp skill :)

I don't say im good bm XD but i wanted to complain a bit :P still don't think it's a good build ;P but im compering with korean version :D
But for real the 1 thing that BM can't allow himself it's no dash, if you don't take that skill better go for guard or war XD

MMOsite Special Offer

Jan 13, 2012 9:45 pm
    Reply 1#  SlowExtasy

oh, thanks for pointing it out, if you have time, could you share some builds with us? Just for sharing, so that other players can have more reference.

Signature

CN C9
    Jan 14, 2012 1:37 pm
    Reply 2#  ShateA

I wouldn't mind but i am playing on korean version :) might be a bit differences skills because there updates releases faster :)
    You got skype just would be easier to contact me there :) or just you can post me link to skill builder you use :)

Jan 18, 2012 10:19 am
    crit passive is a DEF waste. PvE and PvP wise. it might be useful if you go FULL pvp but other than that, crit is totally useless, you can get those from equipments.

as for the fire blades, its true that they are spammable but its NOT worth upgrading. those sps can be invested into counter ( VERY HELPFUL IN PvP)

you just need info as a jumping block for other skills. those skills are totally USELESS in pvp . theyre just meant for keeping the combo going in PvP

Signature

Feb 17, 2012 8:40 pm
    okay so what the f$%#  , this isnt a good build , i just wasted five mins of my life looking for a good skill build for my class , sighs can anyone plz hit me up on here and help me out with a good skill build , i'm dying over here lol

Mar 11, 2012 8:55 am
    seriously im unable to use the 2 nd skill in active skill (purple one - 1 st line...Tachyon Smash in skill simulator)..it says something in chinese...any pre requisites ?

MMOsite Special Offer

Mar 11, 2012 9:44 am
      Quote: Originally Posted by shonbaba at Mar 11, 2012 8:55 am
      seriously im unable to use the 2 nd skill in active skill (purple one - 1 st line...Tachyon Smash in skill simulator)..it says something in chinese...any pre requisites ?     
      @shonbaba
      we have our own skill simulator here.
      you can check the preqre here

http://c9.mmosite.com/tool/skill_simulator/

Signature

Mar 11, 2012 10:33 pm
      lol waste of time? when u read a guide. doesnt mean u copy his/her skill guide. you just getting some info of wat skill u get lol.. isnt that a guide do?

Signature

DN KR
      Guild: Ivaltek
      IGN: Saizo

C9 CN
      IGN: Fredirika
      Mar 11, 2012 10:41 pm
      kimsteparu i copy pasted that name from mmosite skill simulator itself.....i mean when i try to use tht skill something in chinese shows up and its not activated.........any idea ?

Mar 11, 2012 10:42 pm
      tht was me...forgot to login

Mar 12, 2012 1:53 am
      Reply 10#  shonbaba

I see, you need to equip skill stones first :)This item, remember?

[ The post was edited by ShateA at Mar 12, 2012 2:09 am ]

Signature

CN C9

MMOsite Special Offer

Quick Reply:Blade Master's Skill Build(For Reference Only)

Smiles
        refresh
        Go Advanced »