Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home C9 (Continent of the Ninth) How to register for C9

Check out the useful info here! Feb 6, 2012 12:39 am

TOGGLE
C9 China/Global Open BetaC9 Global Test Share★★C9 PvP & Skill Build

C9 Global OBT Client First Patch Notes
C9(CN) Open Beta Game Client is Available To Download Now!
C9 Survival Mode(20 Rounds) Introduction
Discussion: Global C9 Open Beta Time

★★Shaman guides at MMOsite★★
anyone want illusionist assassin skill build?
C9 VIP TEST ( Benefits and Previews)
Welcome to Share Your VIP Test Experience Here!

The Faithless Scout
The Egoistic Assassin
Facts about PVP Arena in C9
8 Tips for Scout in PvP
Skill Build Collection[All Classes][Updating]

Game Guides★★Useful Question&AnswerOther Tips

Guide For Blade Master
Class Advancement Selection Guide(Update)
Newbie Tips of Leveling up Fast
Something Important But You Maybe Ignore in C9
C9 Useful Common Sense: Newbies Please Read This
How To Get EXCELLENT in Dungeons

Best PvP Class?
Wind elementalist or earth?
Why do you want to play C9?
How do you organize your backpack&warehouse in game?
Which Attribute Will Have Influence On Your Class Selection?

Guide: How To Improve C9 Graphics
Change font size so you can easily read chat
Hunter equipment modification view
Taoist vs Elementalist - Pros & Cons

★★Click Here And Check The Full Guidance of C9!★★

How to register for C9

Jan 7, 2011 12:20 am
Hey there, I am seeing a lot of questions regarding C9 servers and accounts recently,let me break down the basics for you.

So how do I play?
C9 is currently in OPEN BETA in Korea, this means anyone can sign up and play it, however koreans are being very picky about keeping the game for koreans only. To create an account you are going to not only need a KSSN (a korean social security number) but also an SMS linked to the mobile phone which is ALSO linked to the KSSN owner, yes it really is that high security.

Non-korean release and the English Private Server
Next up, regarding the release in english or any non-korean release. Currently there is NO GUARANTEED plans of the game being released anywhere except korea, remember this game is still in open beta people, also one of their main developers just quit on them, which has pushed back their plans a bit. There are NO English patches or any way to put your game in English.

Getting an account for C9
Now, with all that in mind you have seen the game, fell in love with it and want to play it for yourself? great! Now let's talk about how you can get a cheap and more importantly RELIABLE account seller. I would like to redirect the newcomers to >>HERE<< Sogameway.com has a HUGE amount of accounts on sale for almost any game, this is including C9 and it's cash shop points/items. The price they are asking is $20, or £13.62. You can ask any of the veterans on this forum and they will tell you this is a great price, I myself payed $25 for my accounts from a seller before I saw Sogameway.com (and no I am not an employee or anything :ugeek: ) So go to the link above, follow the instructions and guarantee yourself an account.

Paying for an account? F*ck that Shadow!
Of course there will be some of you out there without money, or will be skeptical about paying the money, Firstly, to those people I say: Tough shit. Be thankful there are people using their very personal information to even supply you these accounts. Secondly, I feel I speak for the majority of sensible people here when I say that when you buy an account, you really are getting ALOT for your money, it is completely worth it and it is a 1 time payment. Hell millions of people pay £10 a month to play a certain game where the majority of your time is spent waiting, Preparing, stunned or dead, this is a damn bargain. But if you want to try and scan google for days or even weeks to save yourself a little money be my guest, but let me tell you the honest truth that I scoured all search engines, contacts and anywhere I could think of for a week to try and make myself an account for this game, and I got nothing out of it.

Ok, makes sense. So now I have an account what do I do?
Congratulations, now you've got your shiny new account and your all patched from the launcher (NOTE: YOU DO NOT HAVE TO INSTALL THE CLIENTKEEPER KEYPRO KEYBOARD PROTECTOR WHICH POPS UP TO PLAY THE GAME, but it will keep popping up to ask u each time.) its time to really get started on the game side. I'm going to break this down into easy steps to keep it simple, to get you in the game and understanding the game as quickly as possible.
1.) The majority of non-korean players currently play on the 다윈 Server, it is the one with the shortest name. and I recommend starting out here for some company.
2.) Now double click any of the empty tabs and make your character, details can be found in the Guides and Help Center topics of this forum.
3.) Complete the tutorial mission, follow your NPC guide, get to know the keys and you will be fine.
4.) Now your in town,your really in the game. From here on out I would recommend scanning some of the helpful guides on this forum or even better, find an english guild. Two of the most popular on the 다윈 server is KnightsofEternity and JustSkills. You will surely run into one of us sooner or later to ask, or even post your plea to join on the minichat box on the main page of this forum.
5.) With the veterans of a guild helping you along and answering your questions, I'm positive I can leave you from this point to learn the game by doing, and I hope you enjoy it as much as I have.

Phew, I think I have covered everything here in this HUUUUUGE wall of text.If I have failed to mention anything or have your own comments relevant to the thread please post them below, Thanks for reading XD.
This post has been modified on Jan 07 , 2011 12:21:27 AM by   Gottok.

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Jan 7, 2011 5:07 pm
this whole thing is practically copied from the official english fansite for C9.

C9 already went to final in KR.

C9 already has plans on GB, JP and CN release.

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Feb 28, 2011 11:56 am
    http://vision.webzen.com/
    c9 being publish by webzen

Jun 17, 2011 4:31 am
    ty for info

Jun 26, 2011 7:49 am
    good info

Jun 27, 2011 1:53 am
    So we need to wait one more year.

Jun 28, 2011 3:11 pm
    nice info=))

MMOsite Special Offer

Jul 5, 2011 10:56 pm
      good information

Jul 6, 2011 1:57 am
      thx for info!

Signature

wazzzaaaaaup
      Jul 6, 2011 11:49 pm
      Thanks For Information

Aug 18, 2012 7:16 am
      cum fac cont????

Oct 4, 2012 5:46 pm
      Hey...guys give me a LINK to register a C9 please i cant find it!

MMOsite Special Offer

Oct 4, 2012 11:26 pm
        Reply 11#  203.*.*.160

Main Site
        http://c9.webzen.com/Main

Nov 9, 2012 9:05 am
        how i make an account?

Nov 27, 2012 8:55 pm
        Thanks

Nov 27, 2012 9:00 pm
        good

Dec 27, 2012 12:44 pm