Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Revelation Share Your Thoughts with Revelation and Get Closed Beta Key![END]

Share Your Thoughts with Revelation and Get Closed Beta Key![END]

Sep 27, 2016 9:37 pm
i hope i can win beta keys here. i am excited for this game and waiting this game so long i hope u choose me for 1 beta key thankyou sir and have a nice day.

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Sep 28, 2016 2:15 am
Hello MOoSite
I'm looking forward for the wars and Pvp special with Groups and clans or guilds like Fortress Wars or Guild wars

I hope to get key cuz i cant buy it and I'm so active player..  Ty moosite

mobile forum
posted via cellphone

MMOsite Special Offer

Sep 28, 2016 4:59 am
    Hello players! I'm a new here, but I'm interested in MMORPG since a  long time. My mmo adventure was started with games like WoW and Lineage 2.
    In MMO's im looking for interesting classes, huge battles and  amazing graphics. I'm following this game since my friend told me about  it and I was waiting so long to got a chance to get keys to CBT. I would  like to be the part of closed beta community.

P.S. these wings are amazing!

Totally +5 Points 

1 Lynne301 +5 Points 2016-09-29 01:05:30 Good Threads  
    Sep 28, 2016 2:32 pm
    Reply 0#  Lynne301

I'm looking forward to revelations online as it seems like a fun more action oriented MMO and is less likely to be as pay to win as other MMO's

Oct 6, 2016 10:14 am
    I would love to get a Beta key for this game. Hearing that its like a mixture of Tera and Aion is a huge thing for me. I don't have anything I'm playing right now and I'm really interested in playing this game. I hope I get one!

Quick Reply:Share Your Thoughts with Revelation and Get Closed Beta Key![END]

Smiles
    refresh
    Go Advanced »