Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Revelation Share Your Thoughts with Revelation and Get Closed Beta Key![END]

Share Your Thoughts with Revelation and Get Closed Beta Key![END]

Sep 21, 2016 2:42 am
Hi MMOSite Moderator,

I really want to play Revelation Online because I want to experience the unique world of it, and experience also the amazing gameplay of each classes. And the theme of the game is like an anime. How I really wish I could get a CBT access of the game, please?

Thanks! :)

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Sep 21, 2016 3:18 am
Hi MMOSite .
I am Looking Forward to Revelation Online Because I Love MMORPG Games Like Blade And Soul , Aion And Dragon Nest Etc. And I want to play it I like a Animation Games like Revelation Online. I Wish i win 1 key, Good luck to All And Nice Event on you MMOSite.

MMOsite Special Offer

Sep 21, 2016 4:41 am
    After some years of playing another game, im ready to get into a new adventure. So im realy excided to get a key for Revelation to explore new worlds, classes and the joy of flying.
    Let the fun begin...............

Sep 21, 2016 6:32 am
    hi!

I would really love to play Revelation online. The classes look unique and fun to experiment on.

Sep 21, 2016 6:52 am

Hi! im so excited cant wait to play Revelation Online, this game is awesome i want to play please give me Key for CBT

Sep 21, 2016 7:16 am
    Hello, I am looking forward to playing this game with my husband. We play a few games together and well got bored of them is simply put I guess haha. So now we are looking for something new with many cool in game features and well this game seems to interest us most, I like pretty and cute things like gears and garments/costumes and I like mounts and wings and weddings and leveling up and monster hunting, and this game has these so really hoping i can play with my husband, first thing I wanna try out is the wedding system if it is already put in on the beta hehe =) As for a class i want to try Id have to say I wanna be the support class as I want to help my husbands char by healing him, that and i like animals and they all seem to be animal based moves =D the fox transformation is cute!

Totally +5 Points 

1 Lynne301 +5 Points 2016-09-22 19:11:02 Good Threads  
    Sep 21, 2016 7:38 am
    I can't wait to play Revelation online I love it so much !

MMOsite Special Offer

Sep 21, 2016 8:21 am

Looking forward in playing this game because of its resemblance with Blade and soul. I see alot of potential when i checked the game's features. It's like a mash up all the good features of other games mixed and forged into one game. I'm looking to try out the blade master class when the game gets released. Hoping for a CBT Key! :)

Sep 21, 2016 8:29 am

Hello MMOSITE!

Looking forward in playing this game for a long time now. I think that the game is unique and fun. I'm itching to try out the spirit shaper because i like playing Healer/Full Support Classes.Can't wait to fly around Nuanor with my OP Wings. I saw the video and i got hyped too much. A CBT Key for my birthday would be nice.

Sep 21, 2016 8:35 am
      I'm super hyped in playing this game. I want to try every pvp mode in the game especially the castle sieges. I think that the aerial features of the game makes it unique like Aion. The flexibility in building your character is on par with Archeage. I hope to get my hands on a CBT key to try out the Swordmage class. Bless me RNGesus!

Sep 21, 2016 8:42 am
      MMOSITE!

Bless me thy CBT Key! Can't wait to play my gunslinger in the EN Version. I think that this game will satisfy my thirst for pvp that other games didn't provide. I hope that the pve is not that hard in this game because im not really good in farming gear. I saw the character costumes in the item mall and i see myself buying them when the game enters open beta. Grant me thy wish!

Sep 21, 2016 9:45 am
      Hello MMOSITE.

The reason why i'm so excited about Revelation is because there is SO MUCH content! I'm level 57 on the chinese cilent and every hour or so i keep finding new things to do , like today there were some beams of lights coming down from the sky with a lot of people crowding around them. Suddenly alot of mobs began to spawn! i still have no clue about what the event was but that's what i love about this game :D .
      But the thing i am most excited about is the character customization... and i'm not talking about the appearance of the character but how you can improve it. I love how you can level up your normal skills and decide how you want to increase the damage or change the cooldown etc. You can do can something similar with your unparalleled skills , you are given runes for your character from which you get to choose which stat you would like to increase and don't even get me started on how you're able to improve your gear!
      This game makes me feel like i can be different from anyone just cause there are so many choices i can do to shape my character how i want it.
      Simply the amount of stuff you can do in this game leaves me speechless and i can't wait to get started on the european client :D .

[ The post was edited by Odiato at Sep 21, 2016 12:13 pm ]

Totally +5 Points 

1 Lynne301 +5 Points 2016-09-27 01:16:35 Good Threads  

MMOsite Special Offer

Sep 21, 2016 2:35 pm
        i am relly looking forward to this game this is so awesome i might say this is the perfect game of all games mother of all games haha please let me play this game i am dying just to play this game thank you in advance :)

Sep 21, 2016 5:26 pm
        Basically it looks beautiful and fun. As a YouTuber I'd love to get early access to it for obvious reasons ;)

Sep 21, 2016 6:34 pm
        Ello!!! I'am looking forward for Revelation Online because me and my friend leaving BNS. Another main reason why i'm looking forward for this game is the Swordmage class! Never saw any class b4 that uses sword but cast spell, gonna be awesome!

Sep 21, 2016 6:36 pm
        I'm just excited for the game.
        I want to paint and draw the scenery and characters.

Sep 21, 2016 7:27 pm

Good Day MMOSite!

I would really like to play Revelation Online not just because of its open world freedom but also because of the fact that we would be able to defend castles with team mates thru guild sieges,or even practice pk battles with friends,just that alone is enough reason for me to want to play this game so badly! Also include the other features of the game that makes it unique, you could say that it's better than other mmorpg like blade and soul,aion etc.,so if ever i would be given a chance to win,i would be really happy and will be ready to play this game day and night xD

MMOsite Special Offer

Sep 21, 2016 7:32 pm

I really wanted to play the online revelation since I see on youtube the class, PvP and PvE of the game especially the boss raids and castle seiges.

Sep 21, 2016 9:30 pm
          Have been looking forward to a western release of this game ever since the chinese release. This game is just amazing from what I've read and seen. Open world pvp, aerial combat, castle sieges and the aesthetics of the game just interest me more than any of the current/upcoming mmorpgs out there. Can't wait any longer to start playing! Signed up for beta and participated in a few CBT keys giveaways but have no luck so far. Honestly hope I could win a beta key. Thanks!

Totally +5 Points 

1 Lynne301 +5 Points 2016-09-29 01:11:17 Good Threads  
          Sep 22, 2016 12:06 am
          Hai~

Gumi here! I'm looking forward to play revelation so much! I lost count of how many steamers, forums, videos, and blogs i have looked at just for Revelation! To me Revelation is everything put into one. I have played many games like Blades and Soul, Tera, Guild Wars 2, ArcheAge, and Perfect World those are just some games off the top of my head. In my opinion Revelation has the Perfect World's aerial combat,wings and Chinese theme, ArcheAge and Guild Wars 2's pvp such as guild vs guild, 10 or more pvp, BnS and Tear's combat and graphics. Also Revelation has it's own unique such as the classes, PvE, and PVP! I love all the classes! The tank or Vanguard which i think is almost the perfect tank class i've seen so far. The Occultist which i love the light and dark sides of it. The Swordmage which is the main mage i'm guessing. The Blademaster that can be the secondary tank which i think is very nice, The Gunslinger that can switch between sinper and duel pistols. And my most favorite the Spiritshaper, because i love playing support/healer in all the games i play. In the end i am looking forward to playing Revelation so much!

Totally +5 Points 

1 Lynne301 +5 Points 2016-09-25 19:14:40 Good Threads  

Quick Reply:Share Your Thoughts with Revelation and Get Closed Beta Key![END]

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »