Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Revelation Share Your Thoughts with Revelation and Get Closed Beta Key![END]

Share Your Thoughts with Revelation and Get Closed Beta Key![END]

Sep 20, 2016 5:53 am

I think Revelation Online is the best action mmorpg that ever came to exist. I would love to win a CBT Key, to continue trying out all the classes, as I did on Cn.

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Sep 20, 2016 6:08 am
Reply 0#  Lynne301

I'm  looking forward to play this game to experience new game play

MMOsite Special Offer

Sep 20, 2016 6:59 am
    hi!

really hope to get a key! game looks like fun ^^

Sep 20, 2016 7:26 am
    Please let me play this game. :( I really need a key for CBT.

Sep 20, 2016 7:32 am
    Hello MMOSite!
    I'm looking forward in playing this game this October. I think it has the potential to be one of the best in the western market. The game itself is rich with chinese culture and i find myself immersed by the storyline. I find alot of similarities with blade and soul and aion which makes it more appealing. I hope to get a key for this game cause i've been waiting for this game for a long time now.

Sep 20, 2016 7:34 am

Sep 20, 2016 7:52 am
    i want to play revelations because all my friends are playing it . they got their own beta and im the only one left

MMOsite Special Offer

Sep 20, 2016 8:33 am
      The game's pretty promising by the looks of it. It reminds me of Blade and Soul and I really want to play it!
      I'm a big fan of Action MMORPG and hopefully Revelation will fulfill it for me. If I'd be given a chance to play the game, I'd do everything for it!

Thanks for this chance mmosite. Have a good day!

Sep 20, 2016 8:51 am
      i was simply interested on this and wanted to try it at least once before deciding to stick with it or not... the sooner the better so i guess thats my reason

Sep 20, 2016 9:30 am
      I've played a lot of MMO's but none of them even compare to Revelation. It's as if literally every single good thing from every single MMO has been handpicked and been put together in this genius of a game. If I could, I would buy the founders pack but conveniently enough, I'm broke. I've played the CN version and the game is fabulous.

Thanks!
      -Epik

Sep 20, 2016 9:54 am
      i really want to play this game , im a avid mmorpg player. i spend a lot of time playing this sort of game you wont regret if you give me the cbt key i will assure you i will play this game  and help the community , and to help mod to sought for bugs etc to make this game successful

Sep 20, 2016 10:52 am
      Hi MMOSite Im looking forward because i love Games like Revelation and Cute Characters and Big Enemy, Please Give me CBT Key I want to play revelation Online. #TIA #CBT1Key #RevelationOnline!

MMOsite Special Offer

Sep 20, 2016 2:06 pm

Hi, I'm looking forward to trying Revelation as my first game to go all the way and become a end-game raider and participate in the many events, this game looks amazing and I'm hoping to try it out before it goes live and help fix the bugs that may appear during CBT!

Sep 20, 2016 2:13 pm
        I want to play, because I played so much in the Chinese server and I loved it and wanted to play a key in the NA server, please: c

Sep 20, 2016 3:46 pm
        Hi I am the leader of the most active English speaking guild currently playing on the official CN servers we are learning more about this game daily. And we are sharing our knowledge. We want to be the best guild in NA when this game goes live.

Just looking to get beta keys to insure a quick transition to NA Game.

http://Enjin.Epiphany.com

https://ro.my.com/forum/thread/5740-na-epiphany-guild-jinyu-mantang-%E9%87%91%E5%AE%87%E6%BB%A1%E5%A0%82-server/

Sep 20, 2016 3:46 pm
        Hello,
        Revelation Online, for me , is a MMORPG who are taking all my favorites features in MMORPG and packaging it into one F**King awesome game ! Im really excited and i really want to play this game with all my friends. I hope you can help me and give me one beta key.
        Thanks in advance.

Sep 20, 2016 5:28 pm
        So far i play alot games but none stick me in game to still play coz alot reason and soo far i dont have a present game im playing atm only lokkinf foward and wai and wait for revelation i try play korean one but lag make tha impossible to play so i need to wait for the release on revelation online this is why i need a key coz i need to play a game i whanna play and be happy with that

MMOsite Special Offer

Sep 20, 2016 6:04 pm

I look forward to RO because... WINGS *0* Also the combat system seems cool and very reactive, I love that. also. did I mention... WINGS?? :D

Sep 20, 2016 8:36 pm

Thank you very much admins for picking my thoughts and giving me one! i am really excited to play this

[ The post was edited by GODLiKE-S3Theresa at Sep 21, 2016 12:56 am ]

Sep 21, 2016 1:50 am
          HI to all Staffs of MMSOTE.! Revelation Online is a better Game for all Kind of things people want, This game has alot of Activities like Fishing,Flying,Cooking,Crafting,Gathering,Mounts, and so Much more! aside on activities we have this so called pvp/pve which caught people attentions due to the game special effect and Stories which you will know the game and its background while other online games dont have it, in short revelation has a Short movie which you will know all the things your doing... Amazing Character/Class no one is Strong class but a fair game which i would be gladly to play this game,excited to win cbt keys and many more events i should join..! GODBLESS REVELATION! hopefully ill be one who win!

Quick Reply:Share Your Thoughts with Revelation and Get Closed Beta Key![END]

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »