Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Revelation Share Your Thoughts with Revelation and Get Closed Beta Key![END]

Share Your Thoughts with Revelation and Get Closed Beta Key![END]

Sep 19, 2016 12:11 pm

I am definitely looking forward to Revelation Online! I've been looking for a good MMO that I could call home and have found one in Revelation Online. I have confidence that My.com will succeed this great MMO with much prowess! I want to play this game in NA as soon as possible. I've been playing the Chinese client and am definitely ready to jump into this game with all my hype!

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Sep 19, 2016 2:11 pm
Hello MMOsite.com, I am looking forward to Revelation cause of the class system itself, i never played a healer class in any game but once i saw the trailer from the healer class in revelation it simple got me and i had to try, so i'm here trying to gain a close beta key,so i can  play as healer in a game, thanks.

MMOsite Special Offer

Sep 19, 2016 2:12 pm
    I'm really looking forward to Ariel combat,and playing a Gunsliger.I'm also in a clan,and haven't played with any of them for a while since i haven't liked the games they have been playing,but now a lot of them will be playing RO,so i'll get a chance to join them again

Sep 19, 2016 2:33 pm
    Hi, i looking for a good mmo since a long time, and i think this one is the good one for me. I want a good mmo pve/pvp with action combat and this one can a be the mmo I'm looking for a long time. I want to try it !

Sep 19, 2016 3:14 pm
    The world looks beautiful -- especially with flight! The crafting and utility systems of the game also have great potential for an MMO with more to do than just combat. Definitely leaning towards trying gunslinger.

Signature

Please read and follow our forum rules before posting.
    Before creating a new topic, use the search function to check if it's already been made.

Check out the new app for MMOsite!

Sep 19, 2016 4:04 pm
    l relly hope to get the key. hope you can give me 1

Sep 19, 2016 4:57 pm
    The reason I wanna try Revelation is because it looks like a very promising game, the devs behind this game seem to be very dedicated to please everyone & cater to anyone's taste, the game have a bit of everything to do, from raids to dungeons to small/large scale PvP & various arena, they have include everything on it in order to lure both PvE & PvP fans, also another reason I wanna try it is because I wanna help with pointing out any bugs I might find because if I decide to keep on playing this game when it finally launch I wanna play it on it's best possible condition bug-free, I have try countless MMORPG the past 10+ years & I know I can help the publishers with my testing, opinion & suggestions for the game in order to improve it as much as possible & end up be a success in the Western market.

[ The post was edited by rpg-maniac at Sep 20, 2016 3:03 am ]

Totally +5 Points 

1 Lynne301 +5 Points 2016-09-20 19:11:53 Good Threads  

MMOsite Special Offer

Sep 19, 2016 6:21 pm
      So, how long I've played a good MMO? It's been a long time.I'm looking for a good MMO that can make me have fun on playing it, like the old good days from Ragnarok Online, Flyff, WoW (in the beggining) and some more. It's been a long time since I began this "quest", but till now, I couldn't find one.
      So, after researching I've found Revelation Online and from all their features I do believe that this game can be the one I've been looking for (sure, if My.com don't turn it into a pay 2 win).
      I want to play it with all my friends and have fun like the old good time.

[ The post was edited by Myrho at Sep 20, 2016 6:10 am ]

Totally +5 Points 

1 Lynne301 +5 Points 2016-09-21 18:49:22 Good Threads  
      Sep 19, 2016 6:45 pm
      I would like a chance to play in Revelation Online CBT

Sep 19, 2016 7:18 pm
      I'm out of games to play. The others are either too repetitive and rng focused or too p2w/cash shoppy.

When's open beta anyway?

Sep 19, 2016 8:10 pm

I'd like to play the game and at least see if it's something worth putting time into.

Sep 19, 2016 8:37 pm
      Reply 1#  ProtosX

Congrats bro! I really love Senpai Lynne301 because he/she really reads the post 1 by 1. So i would like to suggest everyone to give your honest and most passionate reflection about this upcoming Revelation Online, Cheers!

MMOsite Special Offer

Sep 19, 2016 9:18 pm
        I will sell my soul for this game beta key ! That's summnor male healing is what I'm looking forward for the most. Also the graphic seem amazing! So please give me key and have my soul.

mobile forum
        posted via cellphone

Sep 19, 2016 10:11 pm
        Hey! I want a Revelations CBT Key because I want to play this amazing and beautiful game!

Sep 19, 2016 10:21 pm
        Reply 51#  ProjectMusashi

Gratz to you too ^__^
        *blushing* i just found out that i won *very very very happy* Good luck to you and to everyone. Hope to see you all in Revelation Online ^_~

Sep 19, 2016 10:57 pm

Im looking to play the game because all of what I am looking for on an MMORPG is here. Like combat mechanics, guild war, fun pvp, not so much grinding, ability to build your character based on stat, upgrades and gears.

SO MUCH HYPE!! GIVE ME KEY AND I WILL LOVE YOU!! XD

Sep 20, 2016 2:20 am
        Thank you for this opportunity.

I play Runescape since 2002 and Metin2 since 2007 (Korean since 2004) and I've played many other MMORPG's such as Vindictus, Cabal, ArcheAge, WoW, Aion, Tera, RIFT, The Secret World, Guild Wars 2, Blade & Soul,Dragon Nest, Riders Of Icarus, 9dragons,Elsword, Rustyhearts, Dungeon Fighter Online and Butterfly Sword but since the release of Tera in 2011 I don't feel excitement to play new games. This one is here to change it!

Revelation Online is the next generation of Metin2 and I wan't to analyze it trough all the details so I can review it and share with other communities

The reason I want to play Revelation Online is because of how beautiful everything is. The environment looks amazing and the fact that we can fly around and explore all that with virtually no invisible wall except for the sky limit only makes the game that much more enticing. I'm really hoping my.com will be able to make the a great success that can be enjoyed by free players and paid players.

As to why I would like a chance to win a key is because as of now, I have no idea what the state of the game will be like when it comes over to our side. Since I'm not a paying customer who has yet to buy a founder's pack, I obviously don't have a key yet. I really hope my.com will make it happen, but having access to the closed beta and experiencing the game itself is the best way to see how the experience plays out. I've tried playing the game on the Chinese server but the ping made it virtually unplayable for me. Again, thank you and good luck all.

Totally +5 Points 

1 Lynne301 +5 Points 2016-09-21 18:50:21 Good Threads  

MMOsite Special Offer

Sep 20, 2016 2:21 am
          Reply 54#  ProtosX

congrats! i hope they could pick me too, still i'm waiting to have a key.

Sep 20, 2016 3:38 am
          Hey everyone hope you guys are all as hyped about this game as I am :) I've been playing on the chinese Servers and I totally fell in love with this game. I told everyone from my former guild in a now-dead-MMORPG that the next big thing is coming out and we should go check it out. It's my birthday today so I would love to win a Key! Even though that sounds selfish it's actually not. My girlfriend already bought me a Founders Pack as a present but now she cant afford one for herself so i need to get a key for her. As a nurse she doesnt have the kind of money to buy a founders pack before having played a game yet.

Please give me one <3 Do it for LOVE <3 :D

Sep 20, 2016 5:49 am
          I'm really looking forward to testing Revelation online since I've seen many videos and read articles about it.
          The graphics look stunning and I can't wait to immerse into the story and game play!

I would really love to get a key :)

Quick Reply:Share Your Thoughts with Revelation and Get Closed Beta Key![END]

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »