Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Revelation Share Your Thoughts with Revelation and Get Closed Beta Key![END]

Share Your Thoughts with Revelation and Get Closed Beta Key![END]

Sep 19, 2016 5:47 am
Reply 0#  Lynne301

Hello ! I would like to win a key because Revelation Online seems really awesome and I wanna play as soon as possible.

I'm getting bored on B&S and this game would be the perfect replacement.

I don't know which class I'll play and the CBT could allow me to test all of them before the release.

I already participated in some events for this key so I hope to be selected this time, thanks.

[ The post was edited by Miss Cha at Sep 19, 2016 8:12 am ]

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Sep 19, 2016 5:52 am
I'm looking forward to Revelation Online cuz it lloks very nice and unique and I'm sure I'll have a lot of fun playing it!

MMOsite Special Offer

Sep 19, 2016 6:02 am

Good day! I have been playing MMORPG all my life from ragnarok, flyff, B&S etc. and i have lost hope for this genre because of the uncredible publishers who make the games with potential into pay to win games. but now i see Revelation Online and it got me hyped crossing my fingers that it would be a clean free to play game! til then this would be the best mmorpg for me and my colleagues :) i wish i win one key! thank you!

Totally +5 Points 

1 Lynne301 +5 Points 2016-09-19 19:01:38 Good Threads  
    Sep 19, 2016 6:36 am
    revelation online is the best mmorpg for because of its high graphics game and gameplay like raid party world boss its remind me of dragon nest and blade and soul but revelation online is the best its hard to speak english but il do my best to win cbt key tnx... Godbless

mobile forum
    posted via cellphone

Sep 19, 2016 6:38 am
    I'd love to play Revelation Online!
    It seems like a really great game. I have been waiting for this release for 2 years.

Also, good luck for eveyone here. :)

Sep 19, 2016 6:58 am
    Hi fellows, I just want to say that Im so excited about this game, I have been following it for months and just cant wait anymore, here in my country is so hard to get a CBT key because it is so expensive, thats why I wish so much a key, thnx

Sep 19, 2016 7:05 am
    I'm looking forward to exploring the huge map of the game, and trying out all of the different classes. I'm really excited to experience all of the cool animations and the overall visual of the game.

MMOsite Special Offer

Sep 19, 2016 7:56 am
      welp, i don't need a long explanation so i'll make it short, i'm a MMORPG gamer, i play, i compete and this game catch my interest since it looks promising that's all :)

good luck to everyone ^_^

Sep 19, 2016 8:04 am
      I would really really love one of those CBT keys, since I'm leading a guild and it'll be way better for me and all my guild mates if more of us could join this CBT and make some better idea of everything ingame.

Good luck to everyone

Sep 19, 2016 8:09 am
      Hi! im so excited cant wait to play, this game is awesome .

Sep 19, 2016 8:13 am
      Looking forward to the combat & raiding in this game. Graphics look decent & the guild pvp, housing, marriage system look interesting. Hoping to introduce someone to the game to experience all of this.

Sep 19, 2016 8:31 am
      I heard about Revalation Online from some players and friends in the game Swordsman Online who are fed up with the game and PWE and are considering quitting that game including me i hope i can win a key and join my friends to play togheter and make one big guild if there is one and good luck to all other participants in winning a key.

MMOsite Special Offer

Sep 19, 2016 8:35 am
        I was accidentally looking new upcomming games in youtube but then i see this one Revelation Online, i click it right away because i know this kind of game i dreamed to play with. I really like the such a awesome graphics and game details this kind of game i am looking for so long, As i had been check on different sites which give me more details to get this game more desirable. Upto now then i was looking their main site from day to day when this game will be started and where i could get the key code to enter in CBT somehow i find this. All i can say this kind of game is not just a game what i have been seen before this kind of game is obviously planned and organize not just once. Another thing this kind of game will make other game dies fast im sorry to hear that but its true this will be definitely the answer of future game were looking for. If given a chance i love to have a key code enable to test my gaming skill again. I am so excited to make a character too their character are so awesome in detailing.

PS. i had been played too many games online and have participate for being in mod/moderator in some game and based on my game experiences and ideas i can share some thoughts having some trouble players in different ways i also love to share and help players who are lacking infos. ideas about the game that i handled before
        PS: this one will surely be i will love to play with i was looking forward to experience it!

If i would be picked to have a key pls. dont hesitate to send me mail at michaelmerlan10@yahoo.com or even pm in here much easier.
        and My Alias at Revelation Forum is GODLiKE-S3Theresa

Thank you sir for connecting us here!

[ The post was edited by GODLiKE-S3Theresa at Sep 20, 2016 2:34 am ]

Totally +5 Points 

1 Lynne301 +5 Points 2016-09-20 19:08:45 Good Threads  
        Sep 19, 2016 9:05 am
        Thank for Giving us to try his awesome game SOON..its a good privilege to share my acknowledge and skill to make your game more playful and joyful in all around the world.. we will sure to do our task and make your game known in the world of gaming..

More power Revelation Online Game.

Sep 19, 2016 9:51 am
        The game looks really interesting. Classes are unique and can be really cool. I am watching some videos on youtube about instances, PvP and skills. Class that I like the most is occultist, it looks really great! I hope that I can get the key and play in CBT.  

Sep 19, 2016 10:12 am
        Because I want to be in the first part of this game's story. Fulfil the most quests (main and side) as I can and clear all the dungeons that are inside, so I can enjoy it and help other players who will join in the Open Beta. And because I won't just 'try' the game, I am going to play completely this game, like I have played Atlantica Online since 2010, and Dragon Nest since 2012, and I still play them

Sep 19, 2016 10:14 am
        Have been looking forward to this game for a very long time now.The graphics are amazing i also like the features the games has to offer. marriage, being able to own a house, fly and the old school crafting system and the unique class system in which u are able to build your character how u want it. Also i like that u are able to switch between stances with certain classes. This game is very amazing and i would love to get a key to enjoy this awesomeness. Also Thank you MMOsite for this awesome giveaway opportunity.

MMOsite Special Offer

Sep 19, 2016 10:30 am
          Been looking forward to this game for a long time, and the new PvE trailer got me so hyped that i started playing the China server. Understanding the game was a challenge because of the language barrier, so i would like to continue playing the game with my friends in the upcoming CBT release this October. Been playing for almost a month, and i can tell that its PvP and PvE features are indeed a topnotch.

Sep 19, 2016 11:04 am
          I have been playing MMORPGs since I was very young and Revelation Online has caugh my attention for the last 1-2 years, sadly there was no server available for NA by that time or else I would have joined (ping was horrible there). But I got very excited when I read the news, that Revelation Online is coming up to NA, there are no words how to explain how happy I am that I could finally enjoy this game. Revelation Online is one of the most complete games I have ever seen through my years of gaming, a game I really wanted to play, and been part of the CBT would be awesome, I really can wait for it this october.

Thanks for the opportunity!

Sep 19, 2016 11:57 am
          well with 5 years mmorpg experience i really want to try a game that takes from aion but with a better combat system and that takes some from blade too which is what i love about revelation too many things in one game

Quick Reply:Share Your Thoughts with Revelation and Get Closed Beta Key![END]

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »