Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Revelation Share Your Thoughts with Revelation and Get Closed Beta Key![END]

Share Your Thoughts with Revelation and Get Closed Beta Key![END]

Sep 19, 2016 1:49 am
Hello guys! MMOSite has been provided with beta keys for the upcoming Revelation Online closed beta in October.

This week, we have 20 keys to give away, and winning a key is simple! All you need to do is post in the comments below telling us why you're looking forward to Revelation Online. That's it! Event Duration: Sep.19th-Sep.29th,2016. Every day we will select two players to send out this rare giveaway.

Keys will be distributed ASAP once winners are selected, please PM me timely if you get forum bonus from me :)

We do not have specific start/end dates for the CBT, but users who redeem their codes will be notified via e-mail by My.com once more information is available.

Please ensure that you only submit a single entry in the comments below. Users found to have submitted multiple entries will be disqualified.

[ The post was edited by Lynne301 at Oct 9, 2016 5:34 am ]

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Sep 19, 2016 3:04 am
Hi MMOSITE.com!!! I'am looking forward for Revelation Online because it reminds me a lot of blade and should in terms of graphics. i also watched a lot of video regarding character creation and it made me more excited to see a wide variety of ways to customize my character. Another main reason why i'm looking forward for this game is the VANGUARD class! I love tanking, sword/spear and shield! Seeing a class that have both spear and shield plus its a tanker! i cant keep myself away from dreaming of being that tough tanker whos diving into battle unafraid of the enemies ahead ♥_♥

Please, make this dream come true ^__^

Totally +5 Points 

1 Lynne301 +5 Points 2016-09-19 19:02:39 Good Threads  

MMOsite Special Offer

Sep 19, 2016 3:11 am
    hi, im looking forward to play cbt because i want to try all classes, what ive seen in youtube was amazing, the open world, the flying and the smooth gameplay. would really love to play on cbt

Sep 19, 2016 3:11 am
    Hello, i would like a Revelations online as it is a very exciting and fun game. They have a amazing feature that lets you switch between combat styles (action/tab-target) and i love games that are set in asian-like setting (map).

Also i love the fact that you can get wings and fly, i like it a lot i you are able to fly in a game. Plus the sword mage finally brings something that i always wanted - a magical dps class that uses a sword as a weapon. I just can't wait to start playing it.

I've been excited about Revelation since the beta in china, so i really hope i can get my hands on one of the keys.

btw: great giveaway!

Sep 19, 2016 3:17 am
    Hello MMOsite.com, I am looking forward to Revelation cause of the class system itself, specially my favorite occultist class!! where else can I go DPS and Heal both? also the graphics and the many things that game offer drags me from any other MMO to Rev.
    Really looking forward to play this game with my friends and have lots of fun!!

Sep 19, 2016 3:41 am
    I've been waiting for it for a long time and finally/hopefully this will be the time that I can play Revelation Online. I want to experience flying in open world without restriction :D I want to make a Loli Gunner :D hoping for a chance to play it in CBT. Happy Gaming! as always~ Cheers!

Sep 19, 2016 3:47 am
    well first. ive been looking forward to play this game i think it has a lot of potential. i will try my best to find bugs as many as i can to report during to CBT period.. that's the purpose of it right?... and i would love to try it first before buying or supporting the game if it is worth it....  thanks and looking forward for a key. :)

MMOsite Special Offer

Sep 19, 2016 4:02 am
      Reply 0#  Lynne301

Hi! im so excited cant wait to play Revelation Online, this game is awesome i want to play please give me Key for CBT

Sep 19, 2016 4:05 am
      i am really looking forward to this game, i feel like this is the perfect game i ever dreamt of, even when i watch a gameplay or trailer on youtube i feel really excited. i feel like i wanna live inside the game of revelation online. this game is really really awesome gorgeous and amazing, everything in this game is amazing i am really really excited thank you i hope you'll choose me coz i felt like love at first sight at this game. i hope to get a key because i am dying just to play this game haha i love you revelation online !!

Sep 19, 2016 4:06 am
      Being a player before in any rpg or online game Like AIOn,RF online,Blade andSoul, Tera Online and etc. i defined Revelation Online a Future Game for All Gamer,why? its Because of the The all Staff Who Made this game Think And Planned Well And not just it, it Made it perfect that fits with all the Player who wants to Play with it ( Fishing,Flying,Cooking,Crafting,Mounts and Many More) which people catch the attention of this game,very good in graphics,Story mode, and Actions/Battle Choices (Duel and PvP).. If i where given a chance to play this game I'll make sure that I will share this game  to all my friends and Build a real friends in this Game..Godbless to All! Praying that I'll be given a Chance to get a CBT Keys and to All playerss !Godbless Revelation Staff and Revelation Players!

mobile forum
      posted via cellphone

Sep 19, 2016 4:22 am
      i want key

Sep 19, 2016 4:24 am
      I won't beat about the bush, I want it.

MMOsite Special Offer

Sep 19, 2016 4:30 am
        Iam just excited to try a new mmo adventure with revelation
        also want to share a good moments with my friends
        and playing as occulist

Sep 19, 2016 5:15 am
        time to roll the dice

Sep 19, 2016 5:25 am

Hi, I hope I can find a key to play the beta. After ArcheAge and BDO can not wait to be able to try this title!

Thank you all

Sep 19, 2016 5:25 am
        Just trying my luck here. :)

Sep 19, 2016 5:27 am
        im looking forward to play cbt because i want to try all classes, what ive seen in youtube was amazing, the open world, the flying and the smooth gameplay.

MMOsite Special Offer

Sep 19, 2016 5:28 am
          Becuz i love the Flying system~ and this game have everything what i want~ :c and i want to play with my bf

Sep 19, 2016 5:36 am
          Hi! im so excited cant wait to play Revelation Online, this game is awesome i want to play please give me Key for CBT

Sep 19, 2016 5:47 am
          Reply 0#  Lynne301

even so the epic games doesn't need epic graphics but this one has one of the best , and what i really prefer about this game is the dodge/run system ,it rocks , also u can ride lots of mounts and wear a panda as a hat :P

i really hope to get a key.. i have been waiting for months for this game

Quick Reply:Share Your Thoughts with Revelation and Get Closed Beta Key![END]

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »