Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Revelation Revelation Online English CBT Key Giveaway Now Live!

Revelation Online English CBT Key Giveaway Now Live!

Sep 19, 2016 2:23 am
3D fantasy MMORPG Revelation Online is going to launch its CBT in October, MMOsite is here to bring you beta keys! Excited? Revelation Online is a breathtaking MMO where you embark on amazing adventures, explore numerous PVP modes, enjoy multiple unique classes, and embolden yourself through countless character creation options. There will be four different events for the giveaway, now let’s come to the event rules!

Event1: Contest Center

This time, MMOsite acquired 100 keys to distribute at our Contest Center. We will release 10 keys every day and the keys will be added at 10:00 and 18:00 (PDT). Time to test your speed and luck!

Event Duration: Sep.18th-Sep.28th,2016
Event Entrance

If there is no key here, don't worry, join other events below and have another chance to get your closed beta key.

Event2: IMGamer

MMOsite’s official app IMGamer will distribute 50 keys in total from Sep.18th-Sep.28th,2016. All of IMGamers users can join the Revelation Online Group with ID 561213 to win a key, Guess Event, raffle ticket, lucky wheel, and shop exchange are all available as choices!

Event Detail Rule at #2
Event Duration: Sep.19th-Sep.29th,2016
IMgamer Download Link

You can log into IMGamer with your facebook/twitter account or register your own nickname here.

Event3: Forum Post

MMOsite Forum will give away 2 Revelation CBT keys a day in the event thread. All you need to do is post in the commentsbelow telling us why you're looking forward to Revelation Online, anything you like about this game or your story with this game. We'll pick out two lucky winners everyday from . Everyday we will select two players to send out this rare giveaway.
Event Entrance
Event Duration: Sep.19th-Sep.28th,2016

Event4: Facebook Event

Like MMOsite Facebook, answer the question of the event post (posted at 3 p.m PDT) and share the event news with your friends. 2 winners will be chosen every day for the duration of the event. Winners who got a reply from the admin should send a message to claim the key.

Event Entrance
Event Duration: Sep.19th-Sep.28th,2016

How to use the Key:

To use the key you have to create an account here.After you create the account and signup you go to your profile and you will see where to enter the key. Players that wants to get a better experience of the game can visit Revelation Founder’s Packs page to learn more.

About the Game:

Revelation Forum
Revelation Gamelist
Revelation Feature
Revelation Facebook Group
Revelation Official website
Revelation Founder’s Packs

[ The post was edited by chanelluo at Sep 21, 2016 12:54 am ]

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Sep 19, 2016 2:37 am
Here is the ways giving you more chances to get Revelation Online key in IMGamer:

Way #1: The Revelation Online Key will be listed in Shop with 5000 points for all levels, you need to update to Version 2.1 to see Shop in Me interface. You can obtain points by daily missions, you can check them in Me interface.

Way #2: All gamers above level 5 can exchange directly with 10 General Keys obtained in the past events or from the Lucky Wheel. You need to apply to MMOsite Official and we will check your inventory and reply ASAP.

Way #3: Join our Guess Event and earn raffle tickets to try your luck in Lucky Wheel. You can either have chance to get General Key as second prize to exchange RO key or hit it directly as first prize. You can follow the rule #2 in this post to get chances, and we will randomly bestow chances to active gamers who share their feelings in Feed.

Here is the Revelation Online Group with ID 561213, you can also apply to MMOsite Official or just post “I want to play RO” in feed. We will add you in the group, and if we have keys left from the event and mmosite.com we will release the rest in this group.

Or easiest way-- join IMGamer and ask anything inside, we are glad to help and communicate!

MMOsite Special Offer

Sep 19, 2016 1:11 pm
    excelent Game.... Best...  Gameeeeeee

mobile forum
    posted via cellphone

Sep 19, 2016 1:35 pm
    I know I have no chances to win because never been so lucky but want to try it :) Btw i am still playing cabal because all new chinese martial arts cool games was blocked in my country, I am bored with GW2 and i hate LoL because it ruined my life and time xD, looking forward to get a key.. Have mercy on me :D

Sep 19, 2016 1:39 pm
    hope they go open beta fast or the hype will be over....

Sep 19, 2016 3:10 pm

Event4: Facebook Event

Like MMOsite Facebook, answer the question of the event post (posted at 3 p.m PDT) and share the event news with your friends. 2 winners will be chosen every day for the duration of the event. Winners who got a reply from the admin should send a message to claim the key.

Event Entrance
    Event Duration: Sep.19th-Sep.29th,2016

-Update: Posted now!!! >,..,< zzZZZ

Sep 19, 2016 6:52 pm
    the big hype around the game)))interesting to play

MMOsite Special Offer

Sep 20, 2016 1:29 am

Hi! I would like to ask who is incharge of the facebook Event of MMOsite isn't replying to my messages. I PM'ed MMOsite fb page to claim my key but they're not replying at all. I have sent them several messages but no response yet. I hope you can tell them to check their inboxes.

I wish you could help, thanks!

Sep 20, 2016 9:13 am
      Played aion for 2 years, currently playing BnS, but i miss the old dugeon group mechanics, and you telling me this is the best of the 2 games i play? Where do i give my soul?

Sep 20, 2016 6:10 pm

Me and my friend are very excited to play this game together. And be a cute loli couple.

Sep 21, 2016 12:21 am
      Reply 8#  SakuneKun

game is good, but nothing amazing or rly new

Signature

Sep 21, 2016 6:51 am

Hype  is Real

MMOsite Special Offer

Sep 21, 2016 11:11 pm
        I want to play Revelation Online. Hope luck will embrace me

Sep 22, 2016 3:32 am
        This is a entry for the Forum event for key:

Hello, i played Revelation in china (Tianyu ) as it was known, i actually advanced in the game until level 50+ and was the leader of a english clan, i used to explain everyone new person joining the game, what to do and how to do since there was not english translation, also with the help of some chinese/english speakers for the things we couldnt solve out how to. it was extremely fun to play all together and as a clan we did guild pvp events, guild pve misions and event world bosses.  We had an island property of the clan wich we build up with new contructions that gave us diferent benefics it was wonderful and from time to time we spend time there just chilling around.  the termal waters were so nice when we discover the Master/adept system wich let you boost a lower level exp in there, wich a nice animation in a little time everyday, i think max adepts was around 3, and you could also do missions in cooperation for more points.  The events in the game are so fun and worthy there many of diferent kinds but my favourite one is the Themed park event, where you roll a dice to advance into diferent challenges winning stuff randomly and points by the end, wich points you can exchange for rewards, the rewards go from ingame usefull items to improve character to just fashion headgears or dress wich is amazing(F.e Bunny ears ).        in General terms and in order to finish this speech i think Revelation was a super good fun and perfect done mmorpg when it was held in china by developer company but im not sure if they will make as many events ( and generous events ) as they did in china and this is a important part of the game wich keep you addicted and entertained.

Love it and hope i have good luck, today it was not a good day for me :(

Sep 22, 2016 10:19 am
        [b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/331/20160919/Revelation_Online_English_CBT_Key_Giveaway_Now_Live-57dfae973da6c5213-1.html#p57dfae973da6c5]0#[/url] [i]chanelluo[/i][/b] [br] [br]
        ID:561213 i want to play RO

Email: mohamed_tayser@hotmail.com

Sep 23, 2016 1:58 am
        Played the chinese version up to a certain level and then stopped cause I could not understand what to do. Did not understand the story, my chinese is zero. I was a bit sad about it. Would like a key to see how the english version is shaping up and help to fix bugs. Really like to know how's the story and to understand the classes (in the chinese version I had no idea). Did not reach the level to get wings so I'm curious about that sistem too.
        Maybe here I have more chances... in the other one with 10 keys twice/day I have no chance, those keys go so fast I cannot even see the Get Key button.

Sep 23, 2016 1:17 pm
        i would like to play that game. :)

MMOsite Special Offer

Sep 24, 2016 6:18 pm
          I start to lose hope with all these events .. no luck whatsoever in any of it :x

Sep 27, 2016 4:02 pm
          Hello, I am looking forward to Revelation cause of the class system itself,
          hoping that i get a key to play the CBT.
          if i rate the game all over is 10/10.
          thants all thank you for advance and godbless more power. :)
          I LOVE THE GAME GIMMEEEEEEEEEEE GIMEEEEEEEEEEEE HAHAHAHAHA

Sep 30, 2016 6:45 am
          I Quit my office-job and now I am getting paid 98 usd hourly. How? I work over internet! My old work was making me miserable, so I was forced to try something different, 2 years after...I can say my life is changed-completely for the better! Check it out whatt i do...   
          SEE HERE MORE.....>>> www.ToDay70.Com

Quick Reply:Revelation Online English CBT Key Giveaway Now Live!

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »