Forum Home Revelation Game Booster For Revelation Online

Game Booster For Revelation Online

Jun 20, 2015 6:35 pm
Reply 19#  darkblood_

thxxxxxxxxxxxx u made my Day <3

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Jun 21, 2015 9:11 am
after i tried Dolphine i saw no improvement at all is that normal ?!

MMOsite Special Offer

Jun 21, 2015 8:04 pm
    Dolphin give some VIP server free ticket, when you run out of ticket you'll have to use normal server, and i almost cant conect to nomar server due to massive number of normal user  :v

Jun 21, 2015 9:26 pm
    #

[ The post was edited by darkblood_ at Jul 14, 2016 5:46 pm ]

Jun 27, 2015 12:39 pm
    No improvement from Dolphin for me either. I'm even using their free vip ticket... If that's what vip offers, then what's the point? It only took 100 off of what I originally had. ( which is around 330ms)
    Even though I've just finally finished downloading after 4 days, I might as well just suck it up and not play.
    I'll just say this: the whole point of dodging is to not get hit. xD

Jun 27, 2015 1:26 pm
    Reply 23#  darkblood_

So, here's the issue... I click green after purple, but purple disconnects I guess. The game launches fine though. So I clicked the purple again, and it closed the launcher, but it's connected...

??? :S

Jun 27, 2015 8:07 pm
    #

[ The post was edited by darkblood_ at Jul 14, 2016 5:46 pm ]

MMOsite Special Offer

Apr 18, 2016 8:21 pm
      Reply 16#  chaose5

ya,Lonlife gives me amazing smooth and stable connection,and make the ping under 200ms.
      Dolphin and Xunyou is not work for me at all.

There are many kinds of ping booster of Chinese Online games in website.And Lonlife,xunyou,TGP,xunlei are famous and useful.
      I highly recommend Lonlife to you guyz,cause it does make my Revelation 天谕 Online or anther Chinese OL games more smooth and stable.
      I think OP should add the Lonlife info~~~

Sep 21, 2016 4:49 am
      I just bought a month of xun you, was just wondering if it have some kind of auto renew?

Also a lot of ppl are talking about Lonlife but i can't find it anywhere, can someone link it?

Quick Reply:Game Booster For Revelation Online

Smiles
      refresh
      Go Advanced »