Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Jan 11, 2015 8:10 am
Hello everybody! Ok here are my proofs :
1. Facebook Likes & Share

2. MMOSITE proofs in rating the game and following of course :

3. My Computer spec :

And last but not least....Comment about the game :

It's been 10+ years I'm on online games, and I've been in many of them. The most significant for my mmo experience were Hero Online, Cabal, Perfect World, Aion, C9, Dragon Nest, Vindictus, Tera, Blade & Soul and Archage. And it's been 5 years that I'm interested on Asian's mmo and been playing on many foreign games such as Aion KR, Dragon Nest Japan, C9 JP, Vindictus KR, Blade & Soul CH, and many others. Strangely I didn't face problem on foreigner's game cause for me, MMO's system are all almost the same and I easly find a way to complete quest and try to reach the end-game and also makes friends all over the world and try to join a nice community!Revelation Online for me is like a perfect mix beetween a fantastic Free Flight System which is what attracted me the most about this game, and an impressive Action-MMO, which can be probably a nice alternative to what is out there already but miss some of the feature that this game have. And the second class system looks a nice alternative to power-up classes in many different ways and along with personalized stats and 3 combat system, makes your class unique and you own way to play!
I can't wait to try out the game and probably makes this my next mmo which I will stay for a while, with also some friends which I've been with since long time in online games, flight around with them and new friends and have fun all togheter which is the most important thing for me.
I'm pretty sure my computer can handle it cause it's on the avarage system requirements and about the chinese language I don't speak and neither read it, but like i sayd for me is not a problem, cause even if I can't speak it I'll do like in all my previous experience and If I can give my help to anyone I will surely do it ^^.
Good luck to everyone about the event and hope to see you soon in-game .
Cya!

[ The post was edited by andmaiden92 at Jan 11, 2015 8:25 am ]

Totally +10 Points 

1 chanelluo +10 Points 2015-01-12 01:22:13 Congratulations for winning the key! Hope to see you become an active member in MMOsite! Please PM chanelluo for more details :)  

MMOsite Special Offer

Jan 11, 2015 10:53 am
    This is my first time posting, starting with proofs:

I love blade and soul style action combat and when i saw revelation i loved it instantly. The action combat looks very fast and addictive and i really wish to play this game, The free flying looks really fun and i want to play the 3swords blade master class xD

Please please let me win a beta key

Jan 11, 2015 11:51 am

我是一名来自中国的玩家,上一次的测试我也参加过,不过是和朋友玩的同一个账号,这一次测试希望能自己玩自己的账号,天谕这个游戏感觉上来说很全面,有很多不同游戏的元素融合进来,画面也非常漂亮 人物设计也很美型,游戏玩起来也不会太累,我是休闲娱乐党 所以很喜欢天谕,另外有时间的话 我愿意为其他玩家提供帮助,尽自己的可能吧,我是一个助人为乐的人呢。国内的很多活动参加过了 还是没获得激活码,希望能在这里获得。下面是我的配置 上测也是这个配置  基本可以开中高档的画质 给大家一个参考、

I am a player from China, the last time I have participated in the test, but a friend with an account and play, this time hoping to play test their own account, on the day of the encyclical this game feeling is very comprehensive, integration of many different elements of the game came in, the picture is very beautiful character design is also very beautiful type, the gameplay is not too tired, I'm so very fond of recreation party encyclical day, another time, then I am willing to help other players and make your own maybe, I was a person helping others do. Many domestic activities participated or did not get the activation code, hoping to get in here. Here is my computer configuration is also measured on the computer configuration which can open the high-end quality give you a reference

Totally +10 Points 

1 chanelluo +10 Points 2015-01-14 17:33:55 Congratulations for winning the key! Hope to see you become an active member in MMOsite! Please PM chanelluo for more details :)  
    Jan 11, 2015 4:09 pm
    First screenshots:
    [img]http://imgur.com/VJZ4BlS,NHj3Roe,DbZiezY,q23hl88[/img]

Comments: I played TERA and played BnS, and this game looks simply amazing. The effects look great and the classes(specifically gunner) make me excited to see this game created. I love to play MMO games where there are gunner or archer classes to play. The flying also looks extremely fun to play with.

I speak only English(and French if that counts for anything?), but I used to know Chinese before I forgot it all =_=. If I play long enough I might start to relearn the language. I posted that I have 8GB RAM and i7 processor, I got around 110-140 ping in BnS, so I think that my connection is good (800+mbps download 400+mbps upload). I play lots of hours in the GMT -7 MNT time zone.

I had posted them to an image hosting site because it said they were too big, I found a way to decrease the size of them so that they hopefully show up.

[ The post was edited by ClarisNg at Jan 13, 2015 12:33 am ]

Jan 11, 2015 6:24 pm
    Reply 68#  Chadoman

Hello, your screenshot have problem to show it up and u missing 2 screenshoot too,  total should have 2 like screenshot and 1 share screenshot.

Signature

FREEDOM - English Guild & Community in Foreign MMORPG's
    Freedomplays homepage:http://www.freedomplays.com/
    Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/chaose5
    Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/chaose5

Revelation Fb group:https://www.facebook.com/groups/RevelationOnline/
    Revelation QQ: 426312460
    YY:10268410

Server:岩锤烽烟
    Jan 12, 2015 12:48 am
    想玩天谕好久好久好久了~非常希望能够被抽中啊!不管是游戏画面还是剧情~我都好喜欢。最开始听朋友说起过这个游戏,然后自己上官网看了好久,越看越喜欢,个人期待天谕独特的双飞行系统,飞行的过程中突然展翅一定很酷炫啊!还有唯美的风景~~感觉和别的游戏很不一样呢!朋友拿到号了,真希望我也能中一个和她一起玩~~~电脑配置方面也没有问题的~~谢谢版主~~好人一生平安。MMOSITE我爱你们~~~
    Been an old member for MMosite and back for Revelation Online! Haha hope I can be chosen, cause I really really love this game for its amazing graphic and storyline. Friend of mine has got the key here, so I wanna try my luck,too. Wanna play with her..please, hope you guys can help me! Thank you!  

Totally +10 Points 

1 chanelluo +10 Points 2015-01-12 01:19:20 Congratulations for winning the key! Hope to see you become an active member in MMOsite! Please PM chanelluo for more details :)  

MMOsite Special Offer

Jan 12, 2015 10:14 am

Ok here we go the first german gamer in this event i guess haha:)

well what shud i say i hope u guys forgive my english grammer :D
      anyways i would love to play Revelation online i want to gain experience in this Version and play wiht all of u together i bet that wud be awsome
      and i really wanna get to know everything about the game so when it comes to EU/NA i can help Newbies with quests and tell them about the game would be cool:) i love this kind of action mmo i tried almost everything but cant find the game which really give me alot of fun i really think that revelation will change that :)
      i hope ur not to busy playing it atm and can still take abit of time to read this post hehe anyways have fun to all the winners who got an cbt key!

here are the informations about my pc i forgot that

[ The post was edited by ClarisNg at Jan 13, 2015 12:28 am ]

Jan 13, 2015 6:43 am

关注天谕也有一段时间了,在贴吧看到了freedom的宣传,所以来这里浏览了一下发现有许多外国玩家也非常关注天谕,真的很喜欢这个游戏,一开始是被华丽的画面吸引的,后来了解到战斗系统,生活系统,副本系统之后,发现 哇这不是我想要的那种游戏吗?画面是一方面 游戏性是一方面,兼顾的游戏做起来很困难的,看了不少宣传视频发现天谕做的非常的棒,更希望能在游戏里结识一些朋友,游戏不只是一个人的游戏嘛

英文中文日文三修 水平都正常 能帮到外国玩家最好,最后希望幸运女神能眷顾我!XD

这是我的配置 绝对没有问题 很有自信(拖走)

Jan 13, 2015 8:44 am
      Hello, first post here ^_^
      So I'll get right to it:

My first MMORPG: RO Online (KR)
      Played: MU, L2, C9, Aion (RU/KR), Tera, GW2, B&S (CN)
      Currently playing: Aion

I first heard about Revelation Online at the beginning of this year and since then I've watched all the trailers and gameplay videos I could find. What I like most about this game are its graphics and flight system (+ aerial combat) - they're both better than Aion (which I'm currently playing). I really want to play this game, not only because it looks amazing but also because my girlfriend already won a key and it would be great if I could play with her
      In my experience, I haven't had any problems playing games in foreign languages and I'm positive I won't have any problems here either. I speak fluent English, only know a bit of Chinese (which i learned while playing B&S ) and I'm planning to write guides for my friends and help new EU/NA players as I have done in the past.

3. PC Specs:

Windows 7 64 bit
      Intel Core i5-4460 Processor 3.40GHz
      RAM 8GB DDR3
      NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750Ti

will run this game just fine and I have ~120ms ping to China

Good luck to everyone and hope to see you all in game soon :)

Jan 13, 2015 8:46 am
      1. Facebook Like & Share & Vote

2. Comment

I have played Blade n Soul, Tera, Aion so i found this new game Revelation and i like it because of
      the 3 games i like become 1.

3. My Computer Spec

Jan 13, 2015 8:53 am
      Reply 0#  chanelluo

The game features a Graphical clean and beautiful in the eyes with a fun gameplay where not only arrested just select the target and stay pressing skill , that brings me the courage expect it to be a fun game with a lot of interesting ideas in one game , that is the reason of wanting to test this game and have the conviction of these elements demonstrated in its gameplay videos in addition to classes that draw my attention too.

[ The post was edited by Myzaky at Jan 14, 2015 9:07 am ]

MMOsite Special Offer

Jan 13, 2015 9:31 am

电脑配置

我是一名来自中国的忠实谕粉,时光如梭,岁月荏苒.期盼这款游戏已经2年多了,上次天谕删档封测的时候与之失之交臂,失落得我侧夜难眠.魂牵梦绕的是天谕那唯美的风景画面,细腻的人物刻画,华丽的战斗体验.感谢这次MMO能给我这次参与的机会,非常盼望能到获得这个千载难逢的机会.希望斑竹大人能赐予我这次机.我一定不负众望,认真体验.及时发表对大家有用的游戏攻略技巧.发扬人人为我,我为人人的优良传统.最后祝大家HAPPY NEW year!.新的一年万事如意,学业事业锦上添花,游戏开心!

Jan 13, 2015 2:35 pm
        Hi guys,

This game looks great, can't wait to try aerial combat and hopefully there are still some beta keys for late people.
        Below screens from FB and system spec.

Thanks in advance.

Jan 13, 2015 4:34 pm
        Reply 71#  Myzaky

Hello you missing screenshot of liking Rise of Dino

Reply 73#  inor

Hello you missing sharing screenshot

[ The post was edited by ClarisNg at Jan 13, 2015 5:46 pm ]

Signature

FREEDOM - English Guild & Community in Foreign MMORPG's
        Freedomplays homepage:http://www.freedomplays.com/
        Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/chaose5
        Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/chaose5

Revelation Fb group:https://www.facebook.com/groups/RevelationOnline/
        Revelation QQ: 426312460
        YY:10268410

Server:岩锤烽烟
        Jan 13, 2015 9:08 pm
        1. Facebook Like , Share & Follow

2. Comment

I love the Graphic and Gameplay , and this game is just like Aion & Blade and Soul combined into 1 game, definitely a must play game.

3. Specifications

Jan 14, 2015 5:17 am

i have WTFast client , i play B&S with low ping :)
        But i want try NetEase Booster
        I  like eastern games,
        Revaletion= perfect game for me

i hope win a Key  :))))
        Good luck to all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ The post was edited by _xok_ at Jan 14, 2015 5:29 am ]

MMOsite Special Offer

Jan 14, 2015 8:06 am
          Oh Revelation Online! I didn't realize this game is 天谕 at the first I saw this game! I'm from Malaysia and been a online gamer for 7 years since I entered colleague, I played Dragon Nest, Aion, Tera, C9, Echo of Soul, Blade&Soul, and definitely wanna try Revelation! It's so beautiful, and I can create a character for my own, that's the most amazing thing! And the flying system looks awesome for I love the wings from Aion! Combining all these features in one game, that's quite cool!Go with the facebook likes and share first.

Hope I'm not late for the key! It's my bad not coming back to MMOSITE for a long time, if I get the key I would certainly visit the site often, and make some posts about the game. By the way, I know both English and Chinese since my parents are all from China, and network here is easy to run the game with booster like I played BnS in CN server, the ping I receive when connecting to CN server is 60-90ms! The technical specifications of my computer is enough to run Revelation Online smoothly since I can play the highest graphic level of Blade&Soul. Wish I could get the chance to help all the players, luck luck luck!

Totally +10 Points 

1 chanelluo +10 Points 2015-01-14 17:37:21 Congratulations for winning the key! Hope to see you become an active member in MMOsite! Please PM chanelluo for more details :)  
          Jan 14, 2015 8:56 am

Hi ClarisNg,

Thanks for a remark, I missed that one screen, attaching it below.

[img] [/img]

Jan 14, 2015 10:09 am

Grabbing a key to play with Chaos, will join Freedom as usual :P

Played plenty of China based MMO so there shouldn't be any connectivity issue.

Will record a video or two to promote the game if I feel like doing so :D

Totally +10 Points 

1 chanelluo +10 Points 2015-01-14 17:36:09 Congratulations for winning the key! Good to see you back :) Please PM chanelluo for more details :)  

Signature

Dragon Nest CN - Freedom's Youtube Channel
          Server: 华中电信一区
          IGN: Calena (Mon)
          Class: Lv 80 Tempest
          Guild: Freedom

Blade & Soul CN
          Server: 网通一区 - 咆哮寺院
          IGN: 白柳 (v2seraph)
          Class: Assassin
          Guild: Freedom (Evil - 浑天教)

Quick Reply:MMOsite Revelation CBT Key Giveaway Event [ENDED]