Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Revelation MMOsite Revelation CBT Key Giveaway Event [ENDED]

MMOsite Revelation CBT Key Giveaway Event [ENDED]

Jan 4, 2015 7:57 pm
Happy New Year, dear MMOsiters! As we step into 2015, our new year gift is also waiting for you! I hope you guys didn't miss our Christmas Carnival for booking a key for Revelation Online, cause 6 lucky winners will get the key from the thread (comments from Dec.14th-Dec.31st)! Excited? Yes, your highly anticipated Chinese fantasy MMORPG Revelation Online CBT Key Giveaway Event is now live at MMOsite! We are so lucky to be the exclusive overseas media cooperating with Netease for this 3D no boundary MMORPG! And here is your chance to be the first international players to try the game!

If you lose faith in most of the long-waiting Korean games like Blade&Soul, Revelation would definitely win your heart by the name of "BnS Killer". You can not only fly by your wings but also by flying skill Qinggong. The customization system in Revelation allows you to design your own character as you wish! Players can also experience double class level system with its unique social class. The game will soon enter the western market, so are you eager to be the first one to give it a shot?

In order to give special thanks to Netease, we are introducing our users the upcoming mobile tower defense game Rise of Dino from Netease. Calibrated for retina displays, Rise of Dinos will plunge you into a fantastic world of Jurassic dinosaur! Construct your base, build strong defenses, train up masses of dino-warriors, and then battle against players around the globe! Rise of Dino will be available for Android on Jan.9th, stay tuned! Interested gamers can follow the Rise of Dinos YOUTUBE Channel and Netease Youtube Channel. Alright, too much features to be covered, let's just move to our giveaway event detail!

Revelation Beta Key Giveaway Period: Jan.5th-Jan15th (GMT+8), 2015

Event Rules:

International Players:

Step1: Like MMOsite Facebook and Rise of Dino Facebook, or follow MMOsite twitter and Rise of Dino Twitter, share the event news with your friends and take a screenshot! Follow Revelation Gamelist and vote for the game.

Step2: Leave your comment (your love, your idea, anything you wanna say to this game) + screenshot from step1+your info from step3 in this thread with your account signed in, anonymous comments will be deleted.

Step3: Make sure your network (CN server) and computer will support the game in case of chance wasted (please take ping, lag, system requirement, etc. into consideration). We will give preference to players who know both English and Chinese and capable of writing game guides and reviews.

中国玩家:

步骤1: 关注 MMOsite新浪微博天谕官网微博, 转发天谕发号活动微博并@三个你的小伙伴,截图在回复中! 关注 Revelation游戏专区 并在评分栏中为天谕打分.

步骤2: 把你对这款游戏的喜爱与印象等等想说的话都写在评论中,并附上步骤一的截图及步骤三的信息,在本帖中进行回复.我们将每日抽取一名符合条件的幸运儿来获得激活码.记得要登陆你的mmosite账号进行回复,匿名评论将会被删除.

Step3: 确认你的电脑及网络能够顺利运行这款游戏.我们将把机会优先给予那些懂中文和英文的玩家,以及愿意为我们写游戏攻略,测评的玩家.欢迎加入海外天谕QQ群: 426312460.

TIP: MMOsite will cooperate with Freedom guild to get more international players to play Revelation Online. If you are interested in Revelation, welcome to join Freedom guild: Revelation Facebook group; Revelation QQ group: 426312460; YY channel: 10268410.

Winners who have been chosen should PM the administrator as soon as possible, the chance will be canceled if the winner didn't contact us within three days. Don't forget to keep an eye on the latest movement of the event! Good luck then, hope to see you guys in the game!

Thanks for all the participants for this event! Congratulations to the Revelation Beta Key winners, we sincerely hope you guys could enjoy the game and share your experience with us all! And for those who didn't get the key, stay tuned for our latest event, perhaps surprises would come?

[ The post was edited by chanelluo at Jan 14, 2015 10:15 pm ]

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Jan 4, 2015 10:57 pm
Christmas Carnival Winner List:

1.♥Asuna♥ (confirmed)
2.Tony259 (confirmed)
3.rawasa (confirmed)
4.Astero8 (confirmed)
5.BlackSuperSaiyan (confirmed)

Christmas Carnival - Revelation Key Giveaway Reservation

MMOsite Revelation CBT Key Giveaway Event Winner List:

claris
Killer sister
VagueVogue
Saintorin
Staria1997
nanaker
TailofJuly
SpazyJohnny
LudinVonHanen
Mayoegg
Shazey
vampireknight87
Samoyed1991
Hasary
luntia
Nanamei
purplemaple
andmaiden92
LadyLayla
neverever
Millanne Lockheart
midgeee
Hey~SexyLady
v2seraph
ElaineFrancy
PoisonL2D

Congratulations!

[ The post was edited by chanelluo at Jan 14, 2015 10:22 pm ]

MMOsite Special Offer

Jan 5, 2015 2:10 am
    Mobile Game Rise of Dino

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/riseofdinos
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/riseofdinos
    Netease Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCStK_WDoaPfXVDN2JSfMhxg
    Rise of Dinos YOUTUBE Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGV3GrjiV3rqVmNzvcJSsxQ

Jan 5, 2015 4:45 am
    Yo, so I'm gonna start of with proofs.:

Facebook

Facebook's Shares

My comments: I really like eastern games, since their bussiness model is somewhat different, from westerners IMO, they don't usually f**k up the game and their martial arts, oh man... Loving it. Tianyu online is something Aion mixed with Blade and Soul, and I like both of these games. Played Aion a few years ago, for like 5 months, not too long, but whatever. Playing Blade and Soul Chinese version at the moment. Enjoying it so much. Tho I wanna try out Tianyu as well, and choose between BnS and Revelation Online. So that's why I'm here. Tianyu has such beautiful art (at least for me), interesting classes, aaandd... LOLIs :D Also, their guild "bases" or whatever ARE SO EPIC, I haven't seen anything like these. And one more thing I saw, that players can join mid-dungeon, right ? So if someone's PC crashes, or one guy needs to do a dungeon quickly, he might join and help other. I like it. In conclusion, it MAY be a copy of a few good mmorpgs, but I don't care what they say, as long as it is amazing. Everyone has their own opinion, and my opinion is, it's a "BnS killer".

I'm sure it should run it just fine. I have a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 Ti Video card, Intel Core i5-3350P CPU 3.10 GHz...
    And since I'm playing BnS with a ping booster, which is awesome (called Xunyou), I'm up to pay for a booster for Tianyu as well, and yet, ping is not a problem for me.
    Aand I only know English. Although I just might start learning Chinese

Thanks. Good luck to everyone !

[ The post was edited by ClarisNg at Jan 9, 2015 2:05 am ]

Totally +10 Points 

1 chanelluo +10 Points 2015-01-07 23:00:26 Congratulations for winning the key! Please PM chanelluo for more details :)  
    Jan 5, 2015 9:02 am
    Well this my example

1. 3 screenshot

First choose which set you doing, Facebook or Twitter or Sina Weibo, you just need 3 picture will do and you don't need draw red square or circle lol

Facebook

Twitter

sina weibo

sorry i don't have enough friend to show the Sina weibo

2.Comment
    when I heard about Revelation Online and seen the trailer, my first thought is "It just a Aion + BNS clone game“, as I research more about this game, by watching video and information provide by Chinese media, I begin fell love in this game. During Aug Revelation CBT2, I watch the Revelation Online live stream, from one of YY channel and I feel like really wanted to tried, so I manage borrow one account from one of my friend and I decided to leave blade and soul, when this game release.

Occasionally, I surfing any news about MMO & PC/XBOX/PS4 game and I found out that Revelation Online going release no wipe CBT at 15 Jan 2015, so I begin sharing my Facebook & blade and soul's friend, I also share chaose5 the news. Well I like Revelation Combat that I want have a combat feel like dragon nest, lot of skill , big Aoe, chain combo etc. I hope you all will joining and play Revelation Online together, even you did not manage get key for 15 Jan 2015 no wipe cbt, don't give up and be patient wait for 8 Mar.

3. Computer Specification, Ping Information and what you can contribute
    For me I using my laptop to play i7-2820QM quad Core CPU 2.30GHZ~3.50GHZ(turbo) , NVidia 540M , 8GB RAM with SSD, my ping usually 90~180ms from playing from Singapore to China server, I also can use booster like xunlei or xunyou. i understand both English and Chinese and i able to help writing some guide like "How to top up cash point and buying cheap gold stuff" and of course some game information.

Extra stuff, please don't post this just for reference
    follow gamelist and vote

computer specification

I also looking for someone good in both Chinese and English EU, Australia and Middle East time zone player, to help me and chaose5 manage the guild。So far i have enough volunteer for Asia and NA timezone. Those interested can pm me, Thank.

[ The post was edited by ClarisNg at Jan 9, 2015 2:07 am ]

Totally +100 Points 

1 chanelluo +100 Points 2015-01-05 22:55:21 Thanks for making us good example :) First lucky winner -- Congratulations!  

Signature

FREEDOM - English Guild & Community in Foreign MMORPG's
    Freedomplays homepage:http://www.freedomplays.com/
    Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/chaose5
    Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/chaose5

Revelation Fb group:https://www.facebook.com/groups/RevelationOnline/
    Revelation QQ: 426312460
    YY:10268410

Server:岩锤烽烟
    Jan 5, 2015 10:28 am

My first impression on Revelation was" O another chinese mmo with images of perfect world poping to my head." Which did not convince me to play at all. Well at least not until I saw an actual game play. The graphics the freedom of movement the playing style just attracts me so much. And the celestial touch to the theme of the game just captures my heart. What can I say i'm a sucker for celestial themed fantasy.

I use a Lenovo Y50 laptop. I7-4710HQ @ 2.5Ghz. Geforce GTX 860M, 8GB ram, with SSD. But I must be honest my pin with china server is not the greatest constant over 200ms. I use 100mbps from shaw(my local internet service provider). I can communicate in both English and Chinese. My time zone is UTC-6.

[ The post was edited by ClarisNg at Jan 9, 2015 2:08 am ]

Totally +10 Points 

1 chanelluo +10 Points 2015-01-08 18:37:58 Congratulation for winning the key. Please PM chanelluo for more details  
    Jan 5, 2015 11:54 am

Ohhhh yeah! I'm very anxious and I hope to play this beautiful MMO. I am very waiting for him.

MMOsite Special Offer

Jan 5, 2015 11:59 am
      Good Luck to all contestants

Jan 5, 2015 1:07 pm

As soon as I saw this game, I immediatly fell in love, the game reminds me of perfect world because of its huge world map, it reminds me of BnS because of its art style and it reminds of Aion for the amazing flying system.
      I dont know chinese, but ever since i saw this game I wanted to play it, since I  couldnt play it on the first few closed betas, I watched alot of videos of this game,  I am super hyped for this game, In my opinion, it will be one of the best games coming out this year

Jan 5, 2015 2:19 pm
      http://steparu.com/news/open-beta/1662-revelation-online-open-beta-starts-on-january-15th

closed beta says what?

Jan 5, 2015 2:33 pm

My comment:
      I have been interested in Eastern games and culture for really long time. Graphics, plot and game system were always better in those games for me.
      Game creators pay much attention to everything and try not to make a complete failure. I've been playing other games from America and I can tell they weren't as interesting as those from Asia.
      When it comes to Revelation, I expect really a lot from this game and from how it was presented by company

In addition I've been learning both Japanese and Chinese at university for 2 years so I believe there won't be any problems in communicating with other players and understanding the whole game. Also the network I'm in is good and computer also, that's why there shouldn't be any problems from technical side. (I'm using Intel Core i7 3610QM, Nvidia Ge-Force gt730 graphics, not the best, but still everything goes well on it without lagging).
      I've tried 2 games on Chinese servers and my ping wasn't really bad and I had much fun playing them.

Jan 5, 2015 3:15 pm
      far too much trouble but good luck to those of you participating.

MMOsite Special Offer

Jan 5, 2015 5:38 pm
        another annoying game hosted in china like BnS

Jan 5, 2015 5:49 pm
        Reply 10#  Flipmoneyx

as i mentioned before.. steparu is incorrect on that.... it is still in close beta, not open beta =. =

Signature

FREEDOM - English Guild & Community in Foreign MMORPG's
        Freedomplays homepage: http://www.freedomplays.com/
        Follow me for the latest news & updates on foreign MMORPG
        Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chaose5

Jan 5, 2015 6:21 pm

I m really curious about the concept of no boundaries with everything, I am in Canada, 200+ping make me unable to PVP in any kind of MMO in Asia, So I usually pick healer as my role, I sincerely hope this game could offer more content which will not force me to PVP too much. such as strategy or manage stuff. Toronto time zone  UTC-05:00  I have a desktop which makes me play FINAL FANTASY XIII-2 smoothly.

[ The post was edited by purplemaple at Jan 11, 2015 6:18 am ]

Totally +10 Points 

1 chanelluo +10 Points 2015-01-11 18:46:07 Congratulations for winning the key!Could you fulfill your profile and show your passion here~Please PM chanelluo for more details :)  
        Jan 5, 2015 6:40 pm
        Screenshot:

Screenshot2 (edit):

Comment: I really want to try this. Seems promising and I'm more inclined with the chinese martial arts effects theme games. A must try before BnS and other 'long' korean games to be launched. An I'm looking forward to Freedom guild. I'm more on team player than solo gamer.

Requirement: Playing in SEA part. So CN server wouldn't be a problem to me. AMD A10 5800k, AMD r7 600x, 12g RAM, 500g remaining HD space. Can understand and use decent English.

[ The post was edited by midgeee at Jan 9, 2015 1:43 am ]

Totally +10 Points 

1 chanelluo +10 Points 2015-01-13 22:11:39 Congratulations for winning the key!Could you fulfill your profile and show your passion here~Please PM chanelluo for more details :)  
        Jan 5, 2015 9:29 pm
        ^_^ i always like mmorpgs and played alot but i never got the chance to play BnS but Revelation Is amazing i wanna play it the feeling of flying XD i missed Perfect world

MMOsite Special Offer

Jan 5, 2015 10:46 pm

我是从我朋友哪里听说这个游戏的,知道以后,我就上网看了很多关于游戏的视频,攻略,我发现这个游戏非常好玩,所以,我打算玩这个游戏,现在还在努力的弄激活码,希望我能成为幸运儿,我非常喜欢这个游戏的空战系统,感觉非常好玩,游戏中的人物也非常漂亮!
          虽然我的英语不大好,但是我也会努力帮助国外玩家,比如游戏加速,充值点卷之类的。
          我的电脑是台式机。配置如下图:

translate by Claris:
          I heard about this game from my friend and i did some research about this game, by watching gameplay or trailer. i found that this game look interesting, so i plan to play this game. Currently i am working so hard to get the cdkey and hoping that i am lucky enough to win it. I like the aerial combat system in this game, it look really exciting. The game character model look nice too.

Although my English is not so good enough, but i will try my best to help non Chinese player, example game booster and how to top up cahs point for NetEase.
          Below picture is my computer specification.

[ The post was edited by Killer sister at Jan 6, 2015 1:48 am ]

Totally +10 Points 

1 chanelluo +10 Points 2015-01-06 18:29:18 Congratulation for winning the key! Please PM chanelluo for the details.  
          Jan 5, 2015 10:53 pm
          期待天諭好久好久啦~~總算等到不刪檔測試了。真的好希望能拿到激活碼~好愛天諭霸氣的3D畫面~~還有超美的人物~場景也做的超絢麗。相信一定是一款超好玩打擊感很強的遊戲~~希望能夠幸運被抽中!我中英文都OK的~~希望能和全球的小夥伴們一起愉快的玩耍!在這裡也祝MMOSITE越辦越好~~非常支持你們!

微博關注截圖!
          轉發活動截圖!

還有我的系統配置也妥妥的能玩

好幸運抽到了!哈哈哈哈哈!其他玩家要加油喔~

[ The post was edited by VagueVogue at Jan 6, 2015 1:20 am ]

Totally +10 Points 

1 chanelluo +10 Points 2015-01-06 01:14:06 Congratulation for winning the key! Please contact me as soon as possible ^_^  
          Jan 6, 2015 2:59 am

The first time I knew about Tianyu Online was in June last year.  I saw it on the 17173 website. Then I watched its videos on revelation official website, and I was deeply attracted by it.

I played Blade&Soul for a long time, from NO WIPE CBT till now. Compared with BnS, Revelation's weather system、flight system and party system attracts me most. Btw the scene is really nice!

Below is my computer specification:
          CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3350P CPU @ 3.10GHz
          显卡 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660  
          内存 8G
          操作系统 Microsoft Windows 7 专业版
          I think my computer can run it well.

I'm a Chinese girl, so I can say Chinese very well. And I think my English is not so bad haha. If foreign players have some problems playing Revelation, I will try my best to help them~

Can't wait to play Revelation~

Totally +10 Points 

1 chanelluo +10 Points 2015-01-06 18:36:22 Congratulation for winning the key! Please contact chanelluo for the details.  

Quick Reply:MMOsite Revelation CBT Key Giveaway Event [ENDED]

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »