Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Blade and Soul Looking for a proper guide

Looking for a proper guide

Mar 1, 2016 5:20 pm
i am a beginner, i want to learn some experience, and i want to know where will i use some gold, whether i need to buy some

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Mar 29, 2016 11:33 pm
hi dude, I just reach to LV50 and Hoonmoon LV4 as a blade master in Chinese Server,  I have the same confusion at the begining of the game, so i write down my own experience, you can reply or PM me

MMOsite Special Offer

Apr 11, 2016 2:46 am
    Quote: Originally Posted by chenyun860887 at Mar 1, 2016 5:20 pm
    i am a beginner, i want to learn some experience, and i want to know where will i use some gold, whether i need to buy some     

Yes, it is confused for every new player. In my opinion, you need to learn more basic skills at first, along with your character's progression, you can buy bns gold, but you need to choose a reliable website.

I find the important tips for green hands, which is worthy of reading. Some tips include:
    1. Basic knowledge of Combat
    2. Don’t Loss Surveys and Daily Dash for Free Items
    Everyone likes free items. At every two levels or so (it becomes more space out after Level 18),
    you will receive surveys from BNS where you answer a few multiple­choice questions and fill
    out a comment. Completing these make you all kinds of healing items, keys for opening chests,
    and unlocking charms to access rare equipment drops.
    3. Skill Points Experiment
    Your character skill can be changed skill points set noticeably. You’ll start earning a single skill
    point to assign for you at level 15, but you need to get through Act I Chapter 17 when you start
    putting those points into good use.

Quick Reply:Looking for a proper guide

Smiles
    refresh
    Go Advanced »