Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Blade and Soul Is It Real That Blade and Soul NA/EU Is Making Release Progress?

Is It Real That Blade and Soul NA/EU Is Making Release Progress?

Jan 8, 2015 11:25 pm
We've talked much about Blade and Soul NA/EU's release, what NCsoft has done makes us so disappointed. I think we can't believe on those "it's said that..." unofficial speculations. But according to Linkedin JobInfo, it seems to be the exact official evidence of BnS' release.

Here is the screenshot of it.

You can click here to visit this page.

Last year WildStar didn't deserve what NA/EU players' expected, does NCsoft's failure in NA/EU market make NCsoft really open their eyes, and start to think over NA/EU players' most desired thing? I'm not sure. And this recruitment was released 71 days ago, whether is this NCsoft's position filled?

[ The post was edited by _Phoebe at Jan 9, 2015 12:23 am ]

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Jan 9, 2015 12:16 am
this is just definite proof that it is coming. they always planned to release it just nc soft east wanted to release one territory at a time and wildshit pushed back bns so they dont release 2 games in one year in the west

MMOsite Special Offer

Jan 9, 2015 12:19 am
    Not sure. They think only about Money before anything else. Wildstar doesn't do it, and neither is it impressive, it's cute and interesting, all that. But in Basic Terms, it's not THAT great. Unlike BnS would be.

If BnS is to come. I hope they don't make the service greedy and horrid, or they'll lose Money before they'll even get enough to make up for their incredible fail. I'm looking forward to NCSoft's Growing Up or Dead Companies Scrapyards.

Jan 9, 2015 2:08 am
    Now that their money income from B&S Kr started to drop, they intend to release the NA/EU version to milk more money. Thats what western market are for them, money makers when they games start to become obsolete in kr.

Jan 9, 2015 3:19 am
    Would you please stop creating unnecessary hype?
    Reports about art contests and events on the Korean/Chinese version are good to read, but these speculations are pointless.

Please post about the western version only if there was an official statement.

Jan 9, 2015 3:27 am
    yes, definitely fail if release NA/EU juse like ArcheAge [SMILE=13]

Jan 9, 2015 3:28 am
    Reply 4#  188.*.*.144

Well they don't hire you under the description of Blade and Soul and then tell you its for Wildshit, this is proof enough that the game is coming.

MMOsite Special Offer

Jan 9, 2015 4:25 am
      Pha who cares , they are 2 years overdue.People don't care about it anymore it's nothing special really.

Jan 9, 2015 4:35 am
      I don't care about that game anymore. That is so 2008. Sorry but there are are games that I am looking forward to and much better looking as well. You snooze you lose.

Jan 9, 2015 4:42 am
      [quote]Quote: Originally Posted by 108.*.*.127 at Jan 9, 2015 4:35 am
      I don't care about that game anymore. That is so 2008. Sorry but there are are games that I am looking forward to and much better looking as well. You snooze you lose. [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/33/20150108/Is_It_Real_That_Blade_and_Soul_NAEU_Is_Making_Release_Progress-54af8281464690013-1.html#p54afcb08f211f9][STB_STATIC_IMAGE_HOST]images/back.gif[/STB_STATIC_IMAGE_HOST][/url][/quote]so 2008? the F**King game came out in 2012 in korea....

Jan 9, 2015 5:35 am
      Proof? there was proof from a video interview with the Korean team stating that the US version would be out in 2015 - this was posted at the end of 2013. *rolls eyes*

Jan 9, 2015 1:12 pm
      WildShit mess up NCsoft NA/EU B&S soon as that game was release, it failed in one month because not much players are buying it or playing it. most of them found out its the reason why B&S was delay because of this crap game. So all of this reason is why there customers have stop playing it or will not play it. after that half of WildShit developers left because they not getting pay well of whildshit MMO. they may as well bring B&S to the company Bethesda or make deal with Zenimax new mmo company. maybe they will do better. MAYBE! and no I don't know if they will release it soon do to the lack of developers now.

MMOsite Special Offer

Jan 9, 2015 3:00 pm
        I think this entire fiasco is a result of ignorant worthless polls, ignorant shareholders, and even more ignorant management that thought they know players.

If you look from their perspective. . it looks like it cant possibly fail:

1. People in the west are not familiar with shinto or asian culture so heavy on that bns seems weaker. Western people cannot possibly be interested in it or respect it (Dont bite me, its ironical)
        2. People in the west totally digg eu medieval times with huge two handed axes and broadsword.
        3. People in the west totally dig star wars, star treck, superhero themes, lazors, lightsabers, spaceships etc etc.
        4. People in the west keep paying milions of dollars for wow, that looks unrealistic, plastic-ky, washed out, and far more importantly ages slowly.
        5. People in the west seem to break all kinds of laws and obstacles (language, ipblock, sms registration, kssn, etc etc) just to experience some BnS lovely design.

This is what they believed people want/think. They decided that making game with slowly ageing wow style graphics, space, lazors, and blade and soul inspired combat CAN NOT POSSIBLY FAIL. After all it contains all ingredients that west oh love so much. But it was not the case, the idea backfired.

Not only backfired but put them in difficult friendly fire state. Because BnS is hugely more successful, because its free to play, more interesting, and way more appealing than Wildstar, they know releasing it is nothing less than putting Wildstar on electric chair. Its like EA deciding to release next CoD completely free of charge, after paid release of  BF 5(?). Its an execution of the product that they sponsored.

And its something they should have done. Let the market decide.
        Problem is they decided to wait and hope somehow time will fix it,  but time wont help Wildstar nor BnS, with promising competitors being announced all the time. . . it only makes shit worse.

Jan 9, 2015 7:26 pm
        Who cares about it coming to america. They had their chance and it's been about two years. They can go suck a dick. There is already a server doing much better then BNS even if it did come to America. Why? Because Americans can't spend any money on it even if they wanted to since its a Russian server translated into english.

http://forum.playbns.com/
        Come own pvp with me!

Jan 10, 2015 12:19 am
        a lot of people are in for a massive disappointment the game isn't a action RPG its just masked as one but its still target lock press button 1-2-3 crap even Terra does it better and its not a patch on vindictus the graphics are still good but nothing amazing and I cant realy tell about the story as I was playing on Russian server with English patch and it was screwy to say the least.

all in all it's not the amazing groundbreaking game everyone thinks it is its cookie cutter mmo with slightly better graphics and slightly better masked targetlocked combat anyone who says its amazing hasn't played it yet trust me [SMILE=14]

Jan 10, 2015 4:44 am
        Maybe they just waited so long, to fill the game up, with enough content, for the western market.

Signature

Jan 10, 2015 8:23 am
        i may say its kidding ur life,
        no!!!! never.

MMOsite Special Offer

Jan 10, 2015 12:31 pm
          I sincerely hope that it will come to EU/NA soon!

Haters gonna gate the game, people who are still waiting for the game will still play it.
          I mean BnS isn't a cup of tea for everyone haha

Jan 10, 2015 4:10 pm
          Ummmm....I'd wait and see what they release, if they do, before I'd give it a chance. If they want decent success, they better not bring over the censored Chinese version, otherwise, it would be a waste of time. We could have just gone over to Tencent to play.

But their work is seriously cut out for them, with the way they handled this game for the NA/EU crowd. There are few games that have received the kind of backlash this game has been notorious for, just because it wasn't available to the Western market in a timely fashion.

And hiding behind the whole 'Translation barrier' issue won't help them at all. Seriously, just how long has NCsoft been in the online business again? I'm pretty sure that B&S isn't their first online game, lest we've all jumped off the turnip truck a year ago.

Translations should have been part of the development of the game from the very start, not 2-3 years after the game's release. Any game with full intentions of an international release (as this game was slated to be years ago), should have translations ready to go no later than 6 months after the initial release.

Jan 10, 2015 6:38 pm
          [b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/33/20150108/Is_It_Real_That_Blade_and_Soul_NAEU_Is_Making_Release_Progress-54af8281464690013-1.html#p54afccb759f632]9#[/url] [i]74.*.*.196[/i][/b] [br] [br]
          Where in my post did I mention the release? It has nothing to do with it's release date.

Quick Reply:Is It Real That Blade and Soul NA/EU Is Making Release Progress?

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »