Find Your Soul! BnS CN CBT Activation Code Event Ends

Oct 25, 2013 2:37 am
in the class test i got kung fu master :3
here the pic for the event :)
[img]http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/6877/n8hm.jpg[/img]

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Oct 25, 2013 2:43 am

My results were Summoner was hoping to play a furry hopefully i get that code ((ΦωΦ))/

MMOsite Special Offer

Oct 25, 2013 2:47 am
    Quote: Originally Posted by 186.*.*.95 at Oct 25, 2013 2:37 am
    in the class test i got kung fu master :3
    here the pic for the event :)

sorry, your post is not qualified. First, you don't have a mmosite account. Second, you must upload the screenshot.

Signature

Oct 25, 2013 2:48 am

Class test result: Summoner, and I'll be playing a summoner in game.

Oct 25, 2013 2:51 am
    Quote: Originally Posted by covertrui at Oct 25, 2013 1:45 am
    So here's my screenshot of my screen with the SGamer tool and the folder, along with my desktop!

And here's the result of my survey. T.T I'm worst with any pet-based classes and it gives me this....(#wanted to play an assasin)

where is your screenshot??

Signature

Oct 25, 2013 2:55 am
    Reply 10#  Vitriks

I can't see your screenshot. Please re-upload.

Signature

Oct 25, 2013 2:57 am
    Picture:
    http://s14.directupload.net/images/131025/akesbxx7.jpg

Class Test:
    I got the Class I hate the most (kfm) and I wanted lbm~

MMOsite Special Offer

Oct 25, 2013 2:58 am

I will play Kung Fu Master like in the class test appears :)

Good luck to everyone :)

Oct 25, 2013 2:59 am
      Reply 24#  Summerthinker

I see it on my screen after I posted and its in the quote box too....does it not show up on your screen? The link is here: http://imageshack.us/a/img31/4751/4tlk.png

Signature

Oct 25, 2013 3:04 am
      Reply 28#  covertrui

sorry, I did not see it. Please re-upload. Thank you.

Signature

Oct 25, 2013 3:06 am
      The class that was shown to me at the end is a Summoner. I wanted to play Destroyer -_-

[ The post was edited by HappyShark at Oct 25, 2013 3:35 am ]

Oct 25, 2013 3:17 am
      i got destroyer. well i want to play this class, so yeah

MMOsite Special Offer

Oct 25, 2013 3:23 am
        I got Assassin as result but I want to be Kung Fu master but it's cool too :)

[ The post was edited by Lee.Shioon at Oct 25, 2013 3:35 am ]

Oct 25, 2013 3:34 am
        Reply 0#  Summerthinker

My class test is the Force Master! i really love those ice-fire skills effects , also i want to try the Lyn Blade Master, he looks so cute but very FAST and Dangerous

Oct 25, 2013 3:43 am
        Here is my submission ;)

My results from the class submission was Blade Master, quite some interesting mix of fire and water ;) seems interesting. I was planning on playing Blade Master anyways, it seemed like the class I like in MMORPGs

Edit 2: Submission with results from class test? I deliver =)

Edit 3: If I not receive a key, I'll just keep voting on the mainsite, following the english-speaking members for more news and cool stuff, and yeah, eventually play OBT if I don't get a CBT key. It's been way too long to just give up after the 29th ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One thing awesome about Blade and Soul is the Localization of the content that is being put into the game. Despite the time it is taking for the game to come out in China and the western market, it shows they are actually attempting to do something and change the content to better suit the players of the region. Examples are;

-Gold. Everyone knows that Koreans love to grind for 10 years, but the localisation changes the gold system, which is extremely useful and is done so that inflation will not occur, at least not as quickly as other games.

-Freemium. No one likes premium games, especially since WoW began to die. Freemium is an excellent choice for players for extra options, but retaining the excellent free-to-play gameplay for people who are unwilling or unable to spend money.

Of course, blade and soul has its own perks compared to other MMORPGs =). Its combat seems so fluid and fun, a welcome change from the lock-on target system which was so dull, and the graphics are ahead of its time, as well as quite a good backstory unlike weaker MMORPGs. Good content upgrades also keep players hooked into the game, especially during endgame (*Cough*GW2*Cough*, Mind you, GW2's clunky combat turned many players off, while TERA's grind and lack of good story turned other people off).

These are the combined reasons of why I want to play Blade and Soul, As a gamer I realize it is one of the next generation games, of which will spark a revolution in the standards of games are produced.

[ The post was edited by madcat369 at Oct 29, 2013 3:20 am ]

Oct 25, 2013 3:51 am
        got summoner from the test, always wanted to play it from the first time i seen the character

Oct 25, 2013 3:58 am
        my result test's kung fu master

MMOsite Special Offer

Oct 25, 2013 3:59 am
          My class test result was an Assassin, but i always wanted to play as a Blade Master since the trailers of the game came out. =x=

Edit: Re posted

[ The post was edited by guncoin at Oct 28, 2013 10:17 am ]

Oct 25, 2013 4:03 am

[img]http://prntscr.com/1zkszo[/img]

I got Destroyer in the tesst but i would like play Blade Master or Summoner :3

Oct 25, 2013 4:05 am

I got Blade Master the result of blade and soul class test and the class i want to play
          thanks for mmosite and Sgamer for this great event
          hope will get 1 key

Quick Reply:Find Your Soul! BnS CN CBT Activation Code Event Ends

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »