Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Blade and Soul Find Your Soul! BnS CN CBT Activation Code Event Ends

Find Your Soul! BnS CN CBT Activation Code Event Ends

Oct 25, 2013 12:54 am

Hey, guys! How many years have you been waiting for Blade and Soul?
I am so excited to announce that our Blade and Soul CN CBT Activation Code Event is set to launch now!

Here I must give my heartfelt thanks to Sgamer BnS Vault for their kindness and generosity for providing us with the Exclusive Activation Codes for this event.

It is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo hard to get these codes. I really hope you guys support us as well as the game you loved!

Event Duration:
Oct. 25th to Oct. 31st, 2013, US time

Event Rules:
1. Visit Sgamer BnS Vault website.
2. Download Sgamer BnS Management Tool. Here is a guide written by Aspenach. You will realise its usefulness when you start playing BnS.
3.Take a screenshot after you download the tool. This screenshot must include the following three elements: the profiles of the tool, the window of the tool and your desktop. Please check out the example below. It is time for you to clean up your desktop. XD
4. Upload the screenshot in this thread. Click here to know how to upload images on the forum.
5. Take part in our Blade and Soul Class Test. Tell us if the result tally with the class you wish to play in game. Please reply with the screenshot of BnS Tool in this thread. We apologizey that the results of the test doesn't include Lyn Blade Master.

Example Screenshot:

Rewards:
Each day, we will have 1 lucky winner for the Exclusive CBT activation code. Winners will be notified via a Private Message on MMOsite.
Notice:
1. Do not copy other’s screenshot and post it as your own. Otherwise, you will automatically lose the chance to qualify for the event. If there are repeated posts of the same screenshots, only the first screenshot will be valid.  2. Do not forget to reply the result of Class test. Otherwise, your post will not qualify for the entry.

3. Q: Do the past posts still has a chance to get picked in this event?
or do we have to edit/make another reply in order to do the "different" screenshot?

A: You can try to upload a new screenshot with the result of class test for increasing winning rate. For example, you can change the desktop, or windows' position. It would be very nice that you share your thinking or feeling towards BnS or share us something funny or interesting related with this game. If you do not make a new reply to the event, you are also qualified to be in contest for another days. It is up to you. Thanks for taking part in the event!

For the lucky winners of the codes, please check out the following guides to activate your account.

1.Tencent Account Registration Guide (QQ account)

2. QQ Account Identity Verification Guide

3. Active Your Tencent Account for (29/10/2013) CBT

4. CBT Client Download and Installation Guide

5. Game Booster Xunyou Guide: Download, Settlement, and Top Up

Please go to our BnS Game Zone to know more about BnS China version.

Thanks Aspenach and Freedom guild for great help!!!

Good Luck! Hope to see you guys in game!

Winner ListOct. 25 -soulninja007: Can you upload your avatar as soon as possible?
Oct.26 - Unlimax: Hope everyone has checked the tips below.
Oct. 27 - suprakill: Can you teach me how to PS such good banners?
Oct. 28 - moonpark: Happy Birthday to You and to Myself! Thanks for sharing this wonderful video and the funny characters collection before.
Oct. 29 - sten360: Please try Destroyer. This class is very powerful!
Oct. 30 - thelazypudding - I guess you may know Chinese. Please try to help more players in CBT and OBT. How about your invitation?
Oct. 31 - psyopslayerx : I really expect your reviews on BnS with your own style which can help more English-speaking players.

Thanks all of you for taking part in this event. I do really appreciate all the posts here.

All the lucky winners and players who can enter into this CBT, please upload the screenshot of your first character in this thread!!!

If you came across any issues when entering into the game, please report your problem with the screenshot in this thread!!!

Tips:

1. The replies from most of you are qualified. Thanks very much for reading the event rules carefully. Want to increase your winning rate? Maybe you can try to upload the "different" screenshot with the result of class test.

2, Hey, guys, I have a question - what's your plan, if you don't have a code? It would be nice that you tell us the answer along with the required screenshot and the result of class test.

[ The post was edited by Summerthinker at Oct 31, 2013 11:54 pm ]

Return to the list

Signature

Bookmark and share to your friends

Oct 25, 2013 1:26 am
Here's my ss:The Result of Class test 's Destroyer and it's not class that i want to play.

[ The post was edited by menuview2002 at Oct 25, 2013 1:37 am ]

MMOsite Special Offer

Oct 25, 2013 1:35 am

I want to play Blade Master and the test tally ^^

Oct 25, 2013 1:40 am

Screenshot
    i got Destroyer from the Class test, and I really want to play this class and lyn blade master too!

Oct 25, 2013 1:45 am
    So here's my screenshot of my screen with the SGamer tool and the folder, along with my desktop!

And here's the result of my survey. T.T I'm worst with any pet-based classes and it gives me this....(#wanted to play an assasin)

Signature

Oct 25, 2013 1:46 am
    GG

[ The post was edited by zymment at Oct 31, 2013 1:59 am ]

Oct 25, 2013 1:46 am

Class Test gotten what I want its Blade master

MMOsite Special Offer

Oct 25, 2013 1:51 am

The result was Assassin, which is actually one of the classes I wish to play, along with ForceMaster. =]

Oct 25, 2013 1:51 am
      Summoner. Its close to my FM.

[ The post was edited by milossss at Oct 25, 2013 2:51 am ]

Oct 25, 2013 1:52 am

Got summoner in the test which is actually a class I would like to try but I was actually thinking about Assassin/blade master.

Oct 25, 2013 1:55 am
      Result of class test is Kung-Fu Master =)

[ The post was edited by Vitriks at Oct 25, 2013 12:04 pm ]

Oct 25, 2013 1:57 am
      Destroyer but wish to play assassin instead

MMOsite Special Offer

Oct 25, 2013 2:03 am

The Class Test result is Summoner and it's tally with the class I'll play

Oct 25, 2013 2:04 am
        Here is my input in this contest.
        At the moment my BnS guanjia tool doesn't properly display the chinese fonts(Does this impact the eligilibility of my picture? if so I can upload another one where it's displayed, that is after I change system locale), and I've been in a longer search on the web on how to enable it without setting the system locale to chinese(though it seems like my only choice T_T).

Oh btw I got Kung Fu master in the class test.
        A picture of it is here in this link: i41.tinypic(.)com/2mgjw2a.png
        Just remove the paranteses around the dot.

Edit: some 140 or so entries atm, and with 4 codes(25th, 26th, 27th and 28th I guess)
        I guess that means around 2.25% of winning if it's like lottery.
        Edit2: Seems like my pic is qualified(Yay), didn't erase it, as the answer longer down wouldn't make sense then :P

[ The post was edited by Mimixart at Oct 26, 2013 8:32 am ]

Oct 25, 2013 2:05 am

my result is Blade Master and it is a class i want to play YAY XD

Oct 25, 2013 2:10 am
        Just in time ... :D

The Result Class : Summoner

Class : Currently Undecided but i might pick Blade Master ( and Lyn Blade Master if possible )

Oct 25, 2013 2:12 am

Here's the picture :) And the result was Blade Master, it'd probably be my pick :)

MMOsite Special Offer

Oct 25, 2013 2:18 am
          Reply 13#  Mimixart

Hey, there, your screenshot is qualified. Don't worry. Thanks~

Signature

Oct 25, 2013 2:25 am
          Hey :3
          I got Force Master from the test, but I wish to be summoner or Assassin :P

Oct 25, 2013 2:26 am
          i got detroyer and i would love to play as destroyer and assassin :D

[ The post was edited by Minato4thHokage at Oct 25, 2013 2:45 am ]

Quick Reply:Find Your Soul! BnS CN CBT Activation Code Event Ends

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »