Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Blade and Soul [Update]Blade and Soul CN 3rd CBT Activation Code Guide (No.14 Ended and Result Released)

[Update]Blade and Soul CN 3rd CBT Activation Code Guide (No.14 Ended and Result Released)

Jun 26, 2013 9:59 am
Never Give Up!
No.14 Blade and Soul Guess event ended and this season of Wechat event also is over! The correct answer is 南素柔.
Here is the 20 lucky guys who can get a code. If you are one of them, you will get a code which send to your mobile phone. Please link your phone number to your Wechat. You can find guide about that below.

===================================================================

Blade and Soul China server 3rd CBT will prolong to late July! Excepting the registration page for activation code, I find another way to get a Blade and Soul 3rd CBT activation code, Wechat guess event! After following BS Chinese official Wechat account, if you can give the right answer to the "BS Guess" question each week, you will get a chance to be draw out to win an activation code!

According to the "correct answer" of No.13 guess event, Iguess the "correct answer" would be a deciption than a definite name of the NPC. So I will provide more than one answer. This event has no limit of how many times you send the answers. These question are hard because of they are all about the latest update of KR server, White and Blue Mountains, especially about the new NPCs.

Here is the guide!

1.  Sign up a QQ account. Please remember your QQ number and password. It is very important.

2, Wechat download page  ---- It is English version, and easy for us to install into smart phone.

3. BaiduInput download page  ------ You will need to input Chinese words for sending the correct answer.
OK, some of you told me that BaiduInput did not work in your mobile phone. So please copied the answer in Chinese, emailed them to youself, copy then paste in the Wechat!

1. Log in with your QQ number.

2. Tag "Social" > "Add Contacts" > "Official Accounts"

3. Put in "lovebns".

4. Tag "剑灵" to follow it.

5. Tag "查看历史消息" to see its historial post.

6. Here is the latest question, No. 13 Blade and Soul Guess --- Who is this girl in the latest White and Blue Mountain Update wallpaper?! It has been over. Here just a example.

7. Now input the answer with BaiduInput, one Chinese character by one Chinese character by pinyin! Be patient to find the right word!

The answer is "雪域公主茱莉娅". (Princess of Snowfield, Julia)

雪:xue
域:yu
公: gong
主: zhu
朱: zhu
莉: li
娅: ya

Well, some of you told me that BaiduInput did not work in your mobile phone. So please copied these Chinese characters, emailed them to youself, copy then paste in the Wechat!

Just type your answer into the chat! Where to type your answer? See two pictures below.

8. After sending this answer, you will get an automatic reply. It is not telling whether your anwer is right or you are lucky to get a code! It said that this question is very hard. So it will not tell whether your answer is correct after you sending your answer. Untill June 28th GMT+8, the BS Wechat accounts will announce which guys are lucky.

It said that the code will send to your mobile phone which you link to your Wechat. Below is the steps of phone linked.

Tag "Settings" > "My Account" > "Phone" > "Enable", then choose your country and input your mobile phone number. Wait for the verification message.

Please feel free to ask me any question. I will try my best!

==================================================================
Here are the 20 lucky guys of No.13 event:

[ The post was edited by Summerthinker at Jul 7, 2013 8:17 pm ]

Return to the list

Signature

Bookmark and share to your friends

Jun 26, 2013 10:44 pm
err ... so um I just enter the answer into the chat?

MMOsite Special Offer

Jun 26, 2013 10:50 pm
    Reply 1#  Rex Ventus

yes, just enter the answer to the chat after you tagging "剑灵". Is it too hard for you enter thoese Chinese characters?

Signature

Jun 27, 2013 8:06 am
    Im gonna try this, i feel lucky today. When i get to the part with the chinese symbols imput i will tell you if it is hard/easy :) Hi im editting this to tell you that im stuck at 3 - baiduinput program is not compatible with my phone... any ideas what to do? i was going to ask if i could just copy the answer to my phone then paste it will it work?

[ The post was edited by Fas7Blas7 at Jun 27, 2013 8:33 am ]

Totally +100 Points 

1 Summerthinker +100 Points 2013-06-27 19:00:16 Thank you!  
    Jun 27, 2013 11:41 am
    gonna try it after finish work =D

Jun 27, 2013 12:26 pm
    lol i think ill just wait for OBT @.@ this seems hard

Jun 27, 2013 2:10 pm
    Reply 2#  Summerthinker

Oh no just wanted to make sure sorry for late response just got off work :), btw thx for this! and the tag!

MMOsite Special Offer

Jun 27, 2013 2:11 pm
      Reply 3#  Fas7Blas7

Yeah same here so i copied these chinese characters emailed them to myself copy then paste xD

Totally +100 Points 

1 Summerthinker +100 Points 2013-06-27 18:59:19 Thank you!  
      Jun 27, 2013 2:25 pm
      OMG.................................................................................

Jun 27, 2013 6:48 pm
      Quote: Originally Posted by Fas7Blas7 at Jun 27, 2013 8:06 am
      Im gonna try this, i feel lucky today. When i get to the part with the chinese symbols imput i will tell you if it is hard/easy :) Hi im editting this to tell you that im stuck at 3 - baiduinput program is not compatible with my phone... any ideas what to do? i was going to ask if i could just copy the answer to my phone then paste it will it work?     
      yes, please try to copy the answer to your phone. It would work. 雪域公主朱莉娅  here I type the answer again. Please try. Thank you!

Signature

Jun 27, 2013 6:50 pm
      Quote: Originally Posted by Rex Ventus at Jun 27, 2013 2:11 pm
      Reply 3#  Fas7Blas7

Yeah same here so i copied these chinese characters emailed them to myself copy then paste xD     
      So smart! Why didn't I think about it ???

Signature

Jun 27, 2013 8:00 pm
      Yea, already did, but i used facebook to copy it, it was faster for me :D , actually we are the ones that should thank you for this thread! Thank you! Most of us have been waiting this game for more than 3 years (cant remember exactly) so we might get our hands even in china cbt3 lol

MMOsite Special Offer

Jun 27, 2013 8:51 pm
        Quote: Originally Posted by Fas7Blas7 at Jun 27, 2013 8:00 pm
        Yea, already did, but i used facebook to copy it, it was faster for me :D , actually we are the ones that should thank you for this thread! Thank you! Most of us have been waiting this game for more than 3 years (cant remember exactly) so we might get our hands even in china cbt3 lol      

Yes, hand in hand farming in the BS !!! But, first of all, a stroke of luck on us !!!

Did you try registration page for activation code? Here is the guide.

Signature

Jun 27, 2013 8:53 pm
        Reply 6#  Rex Ventus

Did you try registration page for activation code? Here is the guide.

Signature

Jun 27, 2013 9:57 pm
        Finished. lol. hope i can get one key

Jun 27, 2013 10:26 pm
        Reply 14#  174.*.*.92

Hope we all get keys :L

Jun 27, 2013 10:27 pm
        Reply 13#  Summerthinker

Can't thank you enough ^^;

MMOsite Special Offer

Jun 28, 2013 2:00 am
          wait key

Jun 28, 2013 6:15 am
          No luck so far, wish u luck guys too. If anyone gets a code please say so :)

Jun 28, 2013 8:06 am
          Gonna try it today at home, thx m8

Quick Reply:[Update]Blade and Soul CN 3rd CBT Activation Code Guide (No.14 Ended and Result Released)

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »