Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Blade and Soul Blade & Soul open beta set for 2011!

Blade & Soul open beta set for 2011!

Aug 30, 2011 12:23 am
“Blade & Soul's will definitely have its OBT this year” -NCsoft Director Jae-Sung Lee

NCsoft made an announcement about Blade & Soul's OBT date at a recent conference. Jae-Sung Lee, NCsoft's director, said "This year top quality MMORPG's will rule the market. Games like TERA, ArchAge and Blade & Soul will stand in the forefront." he then proceeded to talk about Blade & Soul's OBT saying "Blade & Soul will definitely have its OBT this year.”

With NCsoft's previous push back in mind many feared that Blade & Soul's OBT wouldn’t happen this year, but after Jae-Sung Lee said “It will definitely happen.” at this recent conference, all the worries seemed to fade away.

Via:
Blade & Soul's OBT Set for 2011
Orginal from:
http://www.thisisgame.com/

Return to the list

Signature

Bookmark and share to your friends

Sep 6, 2011 7:57 pm
Will Blade and Soul also open here in the Philippines?

Signature

Reads Vampire Knight, Gakuen Alice, Ouran High School Host Club, Kimi ni Todoke, Kyou Koi wo Hajimemasu and Boku no Hatsukoi wo Kimi ni Sasagu.

My plurk:
http://www.plurk.com/aliceingamerland

MMOsite Special Offer

Sep 30, 2011 4:35 pm
    Quote: Originally Posted by aliceingamerland at Sep 6, 2011 7:57 pm
    Will Blade and Soul also open here in the Philippines?     

I don't see that happening. lolz.

Oct 2, 2011 5:54 am
    Would have to wait and see if it does happen. Developers and Publishers know outside countries have an interest in their games....

Oct 3, 2011 2:28 am
    Is this OBT announcement only for the Korean version? or will the OBT include the U.S?

Oct 15, 2011 8:38 pm
    I hope relase global server to...

Nov 8, 2011 7:04 am
    [b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/33/20110830/Blade_Soul_open_beta_set_for_2011-4e5c8fd5573f2a013-1.html#p4e9a51a88fcee5]5#[/url] [i]110.*.*.135[/i][/b] [br] [br]me too

MMOsite Special Offer

Nov 16, 2011 10:15 pm
      There is only korean in this OBT... need to wait until the next spring i think .

Nov 24, 2011 12:13 am
      maybe in 2012 will have OBT of BnS yahoo!! i want Eng version of it! please no hacks T_T and please perish all scammer and hacker in all country

Nov 24, 2011 6:16 pm
      yep, maybe. Let 's expect.

Dec 15, 2011 11:35 pm
      Not to be a negative-nelly, but since it's NCsoft I wouldn't expect a NA release until 2013.

Jan 5, 2012 12:04 pm
      i waited this game for 2 years and i cant wait no longer i think this will be the best game ever and i hope they will relese the game this year worldwide

MMOsite Special Offer

Jan 11, 2012 8:05 am

nah it'll be oficially released in Korea,China,Japan,EU and NA in Autumn this year.

Jan 17, 2012 8:48 am
        bah its 2012 and the games only in korea, .-. its sorta annoying to have to wait this long, it has ben 2 years and now its 2012. NCsoft just needs to hurry with there world wide launch and get it over with r 3r, so to speak. Or atleast they could make another announcement on when they will launch world wide, i know everyone is tired on waiting for this game. Tell me im wrong...

Apr 29, 2012 6:57 am
        All of you mentioning such things as "Hurry up" be bloody patient. It's a good thing if they're taking a long time. Fixing bugs, updating the games UI. Also tweaking the engine for new tricks in-game. Think about it, they now developed such things as wall running in the game, where we can interact with walls, trees, etc. Adding the extra spice! No MMORPG has done such a thing, usually they're just an "Object".

However it's a known fact they can go on forever tweaking anything in-game. But it must be a standard where it stands out. That's their main mission, for the game to absolutely say to others "I'm different."

Quick Reply:Blade & Soul open beta set for 2011!

Smiles
        refresh
        Go Advanced »