Blade & Soul KR 28th May: Skill Changes for Destroyer
BnS KR has received a content update on 28th May. One of the major changes which caught my attention was the skill changes for destroyer. These changes would eventually be applied to other versions of BnS.
• Fury (default "C" button) skill has been changed to "E" button
• Fury and Destruction Wheel (C) skill tree are separated.
• One can learn both Fury and Destruction Wheel at the same time.
• Fury Level 4 Rank 1 added.
Fury Level 4 Rank 1
Effect: Increase 100% crit rate for 6sec. Increase 5% crit dmg. Defence is reduced by 100% in 6 sec. Resist damage. Recover 180% MP.
Unyielding Level 4 Rank 2
• Fury Rank 2 path added: new skill "Unyielding"
• Unyielding Effect: recover 150% Mp, defence increase 400%, resist stun, weaken, knockback status. Negate moving speed reduction and unmovable effect
• Unyielding Level 3 Rank 2: When being attack under Unyielding buff, heal 100% MP
• Unyielding Level 4 Rank 2: Recover from Stun and Weaken status after using the skill.
CD: 1min 30sec
Effect: Duration 5sec. Resist damage. Recover 150% MP. Defence is increased by 400%. Resist stun, weaken, knockback status. Negate moving speed reduction and unmovable effect. When being attack, heal 100% MP. Recover from Stun and Weaken status after using.
Destruction Wheel (C)
• Some skills in Rank 1 path are deleted.
• Level 4 Rank 1: Mega demolition. Deal continuous damage. Can be used when Demolition deal crit damage. AOE 2x8m.
• Level 5 Rank 1 effect: increase continous damage from mega demolition
• Demolition Level 5 Rank 2: Defence piercing effect is applied instead of guard piercing. The associated 50% MP recovery is removed.
• Rank 1 path: Upon hitting, 20% defence increase, duration 5sec (stackable up to max 10)