Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Freedom Blade and Soul(Freedom) Mushin tower - Destroyer Skill Guide with Boss Defence Data

Events Notification - Guild Bulletin Nov 8, 2013 10:55 pm

TOGGLE

FREEDOMPLAYS Official Site

Welcome To BnS Freedom Guild Board

||Level 50 Weapon Guide, Accessory Guide||

Latest Update

Black Dragon Prison, Forgotten Tomb

Notes:
● Join guild - Add buddy/PM Xylina, Valtoss, Kypris, Uncha, Aurys, chaose5, Arthuria, Valtoss, Anzu, Cptanna, Lativerna
● Interact with us by joining our >>QQ Group<< !

Mushin tower - Destroyer Skill Guide with Boss Defence Data

Apr 8, 2014 12:23 pm
Mushin tower - Destroyer Skill Guide

This is a simple guide on clearing mushin tower with a destroyer. This is NOT a speed clear guide. The build i suggested are for beginners who need some suggestions of skill build for clearing this solo dungeon. After you are familiar with the boss moves, you would probably be able to customize your own builds.

I shall name the skills based on my previous skill description translation.
Refer to the link: Destroyer Skill Description

Skill build is customized from floor to floor, not because it is necessary, but rather it is easier for me to deal with the bosses with different characteristics.

For example, bosses in Floor 1, 3 and 7 are human-shaped targets which are suspectible to control/disable skills without the need for combo-disabling. So the skill builds for these floor focus on the increase of disable duration so that i can have more time to perform ani-cancel. MP regenation on these bosses are much easier because i can choke them and smack them.

On the other hand, bosses in Floor 2, 4, 5, and 6 are big-sized targets which can only be disabled by combo-disabling. MP regen is also a big issue here because i can't choke these targets.  Therefore, the skill build would focus on combo disabling and MP regenation.

Note:
* The skill build is assuming you have 0 Hongmen star (minimum Sp for lvl45)
* If you are more experienced, consider putting the 2 SP from Fearless Strike to extend the stun duration of Quake [1] by 1sec.

Floor 1
Force Master defence = 0%
[ the other bosses defences are not measured ]

Skill build A - Against Human Target
(LB) Judgement Level 4 Rank 1
(LB) Fearless Strike Level 2 Rank 2
(RB) Demolition Level 4 Rank 2

(F) Choke Level 1 Rank 1
(F) Knee Kick Level 2 Rank 1
(TAB) Tempest Level 2 Rank 2
(TAB) Tempest Escape Level 1 Rank 1
(2) Clash Level 2 Rank 1
(3) Stomp Level 3 Rank 3
(Z) Crushing Kick Level 2 Rank 1
(X) Smash Level 3 Rank 1
(C) Fury Level 3 Rank 1
(V) Impregnable Shield Level 2 Rank 4

Most justifications for the skill selection are written for Floor 7. This floor is easy even without any changes to the usual PVE build.

Floor 2: Giant Statue
Defence = 10%

Skill build B - Against Big Target

(F) Choke Level 2 Rank 2
(F) Knee Kick Level 1 Rank 1
(2) Clash Level 2 Rank 1
(3) Stomp Level 2 Rank 3
(X) Smash Level 3 Rank 1
(C) Fury Level 3 Rank 1
(V) Impregnable Shield Level 4 Rank 4

Just take note of the knockdown attack (tempest doesn't grant knockdown immunity). Stay very close to the boss when doing ani-cancel and spin behind him when the knockdown attack comes. 3sec stun of Impregnable Shield is there for HP and MP regen purpose.

Floor 3: Nameless
Defence = 10%

For clearing mobs, i use skill build C, which is the usual PVE build with the difference of dropping Smash for Universal Pull. The suction effect of Universal Pull help to draw the ranged mobs in and kill them together with melee ones.

Skill build C - Mobs Clearing

(F) Choke Level 3 Rank 2
(F) Knee Kick Level 1 Rank 1
(TAB) Tempest Level 3 Rank 2
(2) Clash Level 2 Rank 1
(3) Stomp Level 3 Rank 3
(Z) Universal Pull Level 3 Rank 4
(C) Fury Level 3 Rank 1
(V) Impregnable Shield Level 2 Rank 4

After clearing all the mobs, the final boss appear, i switch to Skill Build A, but it's not a must since it is easy without any build changes.

Floor 4: Zombie
Defence = 10%

Use Skill Build B.

Just beware of the claw swipe attack after jump.

Floor 5: Golem
Defence = 20%

Use Skill Build B.

For those who have trouble killing this guy before berserk timer, try your best to stay very close to it when you are doing ani-cancel. Take note of his smashing attack, which would knockdown you even when you are spinning (tempest is not immune to knockdown).  Whenever you see the knockdown smash attack coming, spin and move behind the boss immediately. If you are close enough, you should be able to avoid this clean. Also, remember to take the attack buff whenever they appear.

Crushing kick knockdown duration is pushed to 3sec. You could double knockdown with one of the two ways to gain the 3sec knockdown:
- Lift > Throw down (Z) > Crushing Kick (Z)
- Sever (4) > Crushing Kick (Z)

During the Suction Swipe Attack of the golem, i would normally SS away or combo disable it. However, one could  use Destruction Wheel or other skill with damage resist to evade the suction swipe attack as well, see the video below(recorded and shared by Mr丶泽西, old video recorded in june 2013):

Floor 6: Big 4 Bosses
Defence = 25%

Use Skill Build B. There is a small chance that you might roll a small pig from the roulette wheel, which is a auto win for this floor.

Floor 7: Samurai
Defence = 10%

Skill build D - Against Samurai

(F) Choke Level 1 Rank 1
(F) Knee Kick Level 2 Rank 1
(2) Clash Level 2 Rank 1
(3) Stomp Level 3 Rank 3
(X) Smash Level 3 Rank 1
(C) Fury Level 3 Rank 1
(V) Impregnable Shield Level 3 Rank 3

Although it is not a must, it would be better to have > 110% of hit rate against the boss (~650 hit rate) or else you would be see misses quite often. The build is quite different from my usual PVE build; justifications are detailed below:

* Choke Lv1 Rank 1: You can easily recover your MP by using Fearless Strike (15MP per hit) while grabbing it. There is no need for extra MP regen. Some people do learn this up to Lv2 Rank 2 because they want to release him after 1 or 2 hits of slapping (35 MP per hit).

In my opinion, if you are using Extreme Evil Girl weapon, your DPS is more than sufficient to pass this stage within the berserk timer. I am not doing the run for speed, but rather i want to do it safely without death. So, i would hold him and slap him as much as i can before releasing so that my disabling skill has sufficient time to CD.

* Knee Kick Lv2 Rank 1: 3 sec weaken status with the chance to recover 30% MP upon crit. Take note that 2sec feels very different from 3sec. Try it yourself and you will know what i mean. The extra 1 more SP to get 1 more sec of disabling time is well worth it.

* Tempest Level 2 Rank 2: Tempest sometimes need to be used for tanking the Dragon Howl Slash combo (push back + 4 slash + aerial combo + stab) when your shield is under CD. If you have at least 20k HP, you will not killed by that combo even when you are spinning without the extra 25% damage reduction. Save 1 SP :D

* Crushing Kick Level 2 Rank 1: 3sec knockdown, 9sec CD only. It is one of the most frequently used disabling skill against this boss. Normally, i would follow up with Stomp since it deal additional damage on knockdown target. Also, remember that demolition also deals higher damage on knockdown target. Continue to disable him in the AOE of Stomp such that you will get the full damage from the Stomp + additional damage buff.

* Impregnable Shield Level 3 Rank 3: One of the most important defence skills in this battle. Rank 3 path offers 30sec CD as compared to the usual 45sec from the Rank 4 path. Losing the stun ability is nothing since you would already have sufficient disabling skill to pin the boss down most of the time. Sometimes, the boss will cast 2 x Dragon Howl Slash combo back-to-back. You would have to use Tempest to reduce the damage taken and prevent the aerial combo if your Shield is in CD.

Take note that all the human-shaped bosses in Mushin Tower has equal to or less than 10% defence. Therefore, the 50% debuff from headbutt Level 1 Rank 1 is actually useless if your pierce is at least 10%, which is the normal stats, if you have reached Excellent Evil Girl earring at least. Also, all bosses in mushin tower doesn't heal itself or regen HP; so the healing nerf of level 2 headbutt is useless as well.

The pros and cons of the various ways to release a human-shaped target from choke are listed below:

* Throw Up (4) and Hell Strike (F): Highest damage, but also highest MP cost (20+20)
* Thrown down (Z): Gives additional 3 sec knockdown time; can be followed up with Stomp for additional damage (Rank 3 path); give u the more time to ani-cancel, with additional. Low damage; grant some HP heal. Low MP cost (10).
* Headbutt (X): Medium damage. No MP cost.

Video is recorded and shared by 腾飞.

[ The post was edited by chaose5 at Jul 1, 2014 1:17 pm ]

Return to the list

Signature

FREEDOM - English Guild & Community in Foreign MMORPG's
Freedomplays homepage: http://www.freedomplays.com/
Follow me for the latest news & updates on foreign MMORPG
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chaose5

Bookmark and share to your friends

Apr 8, 2014 3:12 pm
I'm using a similar build, just tweaked it and noticed they were about the same. That's to say, for Floors 1, 3 & 7, mostly 7.

Judgement Level 4 Rank 1
Demolition Level 4 Rank 2
> Basic anicancel combo

Fearless Strike Level 2 Rank 2
> When grabbing Samurai, useful to regen some HP for one or two hits at most.

Choke Level 2 Rank 2
> Regen Chi when hitting with F while Seized (and HP thanks to Fearless Strike)

Knee Kick Level 2 Rank 2
> CD /2 (18s > 9s)

Tempest Level 4 Rank 2
> Spin2Win move. Defense, speed, no freeze etc etc...

Tempest Escape Level 1 Rank 1
> Escaping from more CCs

Clash Level 2 Rank 1
> 30% Chi Regen & 16m with a 2s stun, definitely needed, since faster than quake if needed.

Stomp Level 2 Rank 3
> Damages the samurai while he's on it and gives you more damages. Usually using it right after Choking, one or two Fearless Strikes then Headbutt.

Smash Level 4 Rank 1
> The usual 11kx2 Skill, can be combined with Quake/Clash/Kneekick and Fury if needed.

Headbutt Level 1 Rank 1
> Reducing defense by 50%, what a perfect thing if followed by double Smash or just casual dps.

Fury Level 3 Rank 1
> 100% Crit, to use mostly with smash (CD is about the same) then keep RB pressed thanks to OP Chi Regen.

Impregnable Shield Level 3 Rank 2
> 30s CD trait and keeps your HP up to avoid the imba-slash-combo.

There, hope it helps

Signature

LightEyes - BnS CN
网通一区 - 咆哮寺院
Lv. 45 Destroyer
FREEDOM

MMOsite Special Offer

Apr 8, 2014 10:17 pm
    Thanks for sharing your build..

One interesting note is the choice of Knee Kick:

Knee Kick Level 2 Rank 2
    Effect: Induce "Weaken" status on target for 3sec. After dealing crit dmg, heal 30% MP. After dispeling guard status of target, heal 20% MP.
    Distance: 3m
    CD: 9sec
    Condition: Can only be used on target which blocks or evades your attack.

I haven't actually thought about this.

This effect actually works well if your hit rate is low , i presume.

Also the headbutt -50% def.

Actually i was using -50% def headbutt as well, since that's the mainstream.

However, like i said earlier, i was thinking about measuring the defence of the boss in the weekend.

If the boss defence is like 10% or so, then headbutt's -50% def is redundant because the def is fully negated by your pierce. So we shall see later.

Having said that, i would still use X to release the target since it does give decent dmg and consume 0 MP, even without the -50% def.

There are some people who suggest to use Z to release the target since it gives 3 sec knockdown time, but you will lose 10 MP unless u invest 1 SP in it.

Signature

FREEDOM - English Guild & Community in Foreign MMORPG's
    Freedomplays homepage: http://www.freedomplays.com/
    Follow me for the latest news & updates on foreign MMORPG
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chaose5

Apr 9, 2014 6:10 am
    Well, I considered my build to be effective enough since I got him to 19k hp at the 30s marker and died since I forgot to shield, yay. I did not actually kill him due to my ping which prevents me from ani-cancelling, which literally obliterates a Destroyer's DPS. So, a Destroyer without ani-cancelling that can actually almost kill him seemed decent enough to me.

On the choice of R2L2 for the Knee Kick, it was mainly due to the CD reduction it was giving (from 18s to 9s) which is quite important for a fight such as this one in which you need to CC him as much as possible, so having this one is quite useful.

Regarding the Headbutt, I had a spare point I didn't know where to put that in. I didn't really give an interest in Z, however, it deals less damage (like 1/3) and it costs 10 Chi as you said, so I didn't really look further into it. The 3s KD can be made with any of the other skills which wouldn't cut any damage. Even if it's 1500 damage, which is barely anything on the 511k HP the Samurai has, it's still a thing to take. If the 50% defense appears to be useless thanks to the pierce, then I'll look into something to trait with that spare point. Maybe adding a point into Stomp.

Signature

LightEyes - BnS CN
    网通一区 - 咆哮寺院
    Lv. 45 Destroyer
    FREEDOM
    Apr 24, 2014 5:05 pm
    how to do this macro on mouse like on this Destro from last video?

Quick Reply:Mushin tower - Destroyer Skill Guide with Boss Defence Data

Smiles
    refresh
    Go Advanced »