Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Freedom Blade and Soul(Freedom) Need Help / Real Time Translation? Join Freedom BNS QQ Group!

Events Notification - Guild Bulletin Nov 8, 2013 10:55 pm

TOGGLE

FREEDOMPLAYS Official Site

Welcome To BnS Freedom Guild Board

||Level 50 Weapon Guide, Accessory Guide||

Latest Update

Black Dragon Prison, Forgotten Tomb

Notes:
● Join guild - Add buddy/PM Xylina, Valtoss, Kypris, Uncha, Aurys, chaose5, Arthuria, Valtoss, Anzu, Cptanna, Lativerna
● Interact with us by joining our >>QQ Group<< !

Need Help / Real Time Translation? Join Freedom BNS QQ Group!

Nov 28, 2013 1:39 pm
Download QQ Messenger: http://www.imqq.com/

Link above leads to international version so don't worry about not understanding Chinese. :P You can login using your existing QQ account, don't register for another one.

Once you're done with the installation, join our QQ group at: 121499527. Follow screenshot below if you don't know how!

QQ Group password: 4584

Below are a few basic rules to follow when you're in the group. Failure to comply will result getting kicked out of the group:
● English only. If you need to chat in your native language, please do it by private messaging each other.
● If your English is really bad, Google translate is fine when seeking for help.
● No swearing, insulting. (Moderate badmouthing is okay but don't add 'F***' in every sentence, thanks!) Be polite & have respect to every members in the group!

If you need help with stuck quests or tool tip / conversation translation, private message following members in the group:
● v2seraph
● chaose5

Take a screenshot of the problem you're having, paste into Paint then save on desktop. (Game screenshots can be found under My Pictures\BnS)

OR you can press Ctrl + Alt + A while in QQ group to snapshot a portion of your screen to show us your exact problem.

Next, double click on said admins name then drag the saved screenshot onto the 1:1 chat window to send. Admins will try their best to solve your problem, hopefully.

None guild members are welcomed to join too!

Hide your e-mail address from QQ group:
Right click on your name and choose 'My Profile'. Click on icon that says 'Change display ID'.

Login your QQ account. Follow screenshot below and change your display ID to QQ number!

[ The post was edited by v2seraph at Jan 11, 2014 7:29 am ]

Return to the list

Signature

Dragon Nest CN - Freedom's Youtube Channel
Server: 华中电信一区
IGN: Calena (Mon)
Class: Lv 80 Tempest
Guild: Freedom

Blade & Soul CN
Server: 网通一区 - 咆哮寺院
IGN: 白柳 (v2seraph)
Class: Assassin
Guild: Freedom (Evil - 浑天教)

Bookmark and share to your friends

Nov 29, 2013 3:16 am
Our QQ group got active? Is the group u create last time one is it?

Signature

Dragon Nest CN:
Yaze - Lvl60 Saint
LollyStar - Lvl60 Gear Master

Age of Wulin:
严乐风 - Royal Guard

MMOsite Special Offer

Dec 9, 2013 7:36 pm
    I applied for the QQ chat group and got accepted, but then i got kicked, and this happened twice. I didn't even say anything :(.

I managed to solve the problem I had, but still, I'd like to talk with people in-game u.u

Dec 10, 2013 12:22 am
    Reply 2#  takashi_42

That's the reason why you got kicked o-o We only have 500 spots for QQ group so... whoever didn't type anything for a week will get kicked.

Signature

Blade & Soul CN
    Dec 11, 2013 11:18 am
    Reply 3#  v2seraph

But I received both the notification of acceptance into the QQ chat and being removed the same day.

Let me set up an image ,

maybe i should've said that I had finals this week, or apply this weekend instead, but in any case is the group full already?

Dec 11, 2013 11:43 am
    Reply 4#  takashi_42

Lol sorry bout that. Do re-apply again and.. type something simple once in chat.

Signature

Blade & Soul CN
    Dec 11, 2013 11:47 am
    sure c:

MMOsite Special Offer

Mar 1, 2014 4:16 am
      你可以升级1000人的群啊。。。开个QQ会员啥的 多快速~
      英文我就懒得打了!

Quick Reply:Need Help / Real Time Translation? Join Freedom BNS QQ Group!

Smiles
      refresh
      Go Advanced »