Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Mobile Games Lounge Lineage II: Revolution

Lineage II: Revolution

Jul 12, 2017 12:45 am
Bringing the influence of the "predecessor" ahead, the mobile Lineage II: Revolution is still an MMORPG inherited the same world as optimizing the image and play of Lineage II. However, thanks to the application of Unreal Engine 4, Lineage II: Revolution has become more impressive and different from other mobile phones in the market.

In Lineage II: Revolution, players can take on one of three distinct classes, Warrior, Ranger, and Mage, and choose from the four Human, Elf, Dark Elf, and Dwarf races to bring the war. bare. The game also features a system of creative character customization such as editing the hair style, appearance and behavior of the character you choose.

The game allows gamers to experience quests based on quests, dungeons, Raid bosses, PvP combat, or 60 people at the same time, and so on. Unreal Engine 4 is so innovative that the graphics in Lineage II: Revolution are extremely impressive. The scene in the game is meticulously built, with the investment of small details such as grass, smoke, ... is not inferior to the PC / Console games.

In addition to displaying stunning 3D graphics, Lineage II's fast-paced, fast-paced, fast-paced gameplay also makes it possible for anyone to see through. Character skills are continually launched into a long combo chain, accompanied by frenzied, blood-red effects that quickly turn enemies into enemies.
Link download: iOS/ Android

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Jul 12, 2017 12:46 am
woh. nice game, i will dowload it for try

MMOsite Special Offer

Jul 13, 2017 12:22 am
    Does this have an english version yet?

Aug 7, 2017 9:48 pm
    looks great. I wonder if my phone can handle this

Aug 9, 2017 5:01 am
    it looks more appropriate for tablets o.O can you really play it on a phone?

Aug 11, 2017 1:43 pm
    Looks like I'm gonna try this one out. :)

Quick Reply:Lineage II: Revolution

Smiles
    refresh
    Go Advanced »