Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Mobile Games Lounge [Android][iOS] Mobile Games

[Android][iOS] Mobile Games

Jan 3, 2017 7:04 pm
Greetings pal,
This is Tony. I've been playing tons of mobile games and I'm not super particular to genres but what makes me drown to game is its content and graphics. Though I'm not particular if its graphically perfect or just a simple voxel type, what draw my attention is the excitement and the vibe it gives to me. I have here two games that I love to give credits for making me give back the gaming feel.

This game named Rogue Life: Squad Goals is super addicting and nerve-wracking. Thanks to Hidea, a Korean gaming company that created this game. The gameplay is so easy to do and you just simply need to dodge all the missiles, bullets or even projectiles that will come to your way. What so nice to this is the collection of costumes that you can mix-and-match in what mood you do have. Quests and adventure are part of the game as well. What makes me so interested in the game is their real-life simulation activities. Complete the mining of ores, watering plants, fishing, wood chopping, studying and many more to obtain certain rewards.

Another one RPG that I got crazy about is this, Fantasy Squad: The Era Begins. They have a really awesome gameplay. Oh by the way, kudos to Plustonic games for giving us this kind of game. But for now they got stuck in Act 2 where you will be on sail going to Recra Plains. Hopefully, they will continue it up to the last. When will be Act. 3 storyline be available? Going back, almost hundreds of heroes to collect are what the game offer. Not only that, Guild War and PvP is now UP to use. Lastly, they've added 12 NEW Heroes with awesome skills. Other characters have also changed its skills making them more powerful that ever. How exciting it is, right?

Hopefully you could give a try playing the games that I've mentioned. See it for yourself. Enjoy playing!

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Jan 4, 2017 7:00 pm
Sadly, neither of the two mentioned games are available in NA play store.[SMILE=24]

mobile forum
posted via cellphone

MMOsite Special Offer

Jan 5, 2017 5:03 pm
    [b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/310/20170103/AndroidiOS_Mobile_Games-586c663f565c66a13-1.html#p586db6ccb8e612]1#[/url] [i]70.*.*.132[/i][/b] [br] [br]
    Hi,

Both games are available in the Philippines and Singapore. Would you wish to get the game, shoot me an e-mail here: pr@onplaycorp.com.

Jan 6, 2017 9:36 am
    If you are open for suggestions, why don't you try MU Origin? That's what I'm playing right now and Albion. Both game has good open world PVP.

May 12, 2017 2:27 am
    Ragnarok Path of Heroes and Ragnarok Journey ;D

Signature

May 29, 2017 6:02 am
    Reply 3#  ChocoMuffin94

I haven't quite tried it but i've read some stuff about mu origin, how is it?

Signature

Quick Reply:[Android][iOS] Mobile Games

Smiles
    refresh
    Go Advanced »