Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Mobile Games Lounge What are good MMOs on Mobile right now?

What are good MMOs on Mobile right now?

Nov 10, 2016 10:53 pm
We all know that there are MMORPGs being published in the mobile scene. Have you played one of them? Can you recommend them for people like me who's interested in it as I'm always on the go? Let's discuss it here and list down your top 3 MMORPGs in Mobile.

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Dec 4, 2016 9:56 am
Hound 13 project 100 looks promising but it's still not on the market right now. Why not try lineage eternal or MU Origin. Playing mu origin because of the new character class Magic Knight while waiting for other games for 2017.

MMOsite Special Offer

Dec 16, 2016 6:53 pm
    I didn't know lineage eternal was out.

mobile forum
    posted via cellphone

Dec 18, 2016 8:51 am
    Ooopppssss sorry I happen to have a chance to play beta

Dec 28, 2016 12:36 pm
    I currently play MU: Origins with my phone and to be honest, it was more than what I expected. I haven't tried any MMOs other than this one but I'm looking on Taichi Panda and Zenonia Rifts of Time.

Jan 3, 2017 6:35 pm
    Hi,

From the past months, I've been playing Rogue Life: Squad Goals, Fantasy Squad: The Era Begins and Mobile Legends. I find those 3 really awesome and boredom killer.

May 9, 2017 4:20 am
    I play Ragnarok Path of heroes an android game, also I play a webpage game Ragnarok Journey on my phone too. Im not sure if its compatible to any phone

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Quick Reply:What are good MMOs on Mobile right now?

Smiles
      refresh
      Go Advanced »