Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Mobile Games Lounge Weird! Flirt with A Horse Prince?

Weird! Flirt with A Horse Prince?

Oct 9, 2016 1:21 am

The Japanese game developers always take the unusual road so that they can create many classic works, also many strange things. Do you remember Hatoful Boyfriend, a pigeon dating game? Here is a picture may remind you of it. Well, another new dating game by Japanese called Uma no Purinsu-sama may shock you again.

You play as a girl and suddenly meet a perfect “stallion” with a handsome man face. In view of the game’s tagline “Won’t you be my horse trainer?”, it’s not hard to imagine Uma no Purinsu-sama may has some horror torture elements, such as violent whipping or else. Perhaps I think too much because it is rated for anyone 12 years and older due to "moderate violence."

Gameplay Videos:

After watching its gameplay videos, you will learn it’s a simple GAL game. Apparently, its target users are female, but I don’t believe girls out of Japan will really try this weird game. Do you agree?

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Oct 9, 2016 8:03 am
Dude... it's bizarre... very bizarre.

MMOsite Special Offer

Oct 9, 2016 1:47 pm
    Japane girls/women dreaming of bigger male sex organs... what a surprise, NOT. The japanese males, most of them anyway, have smaller sex organs... so the women are kinda let down.

Oct 28, 2016 4:43 am

Thank you very much for this wonderful forum that I find also very interesting with a nice interface, easy navigation.

voyante serieuse par mail

Nov 17, 2016 7:14 am

happy to join your community, there are many useful and interesting information!

Jul 25, 2017 1:29 pm
    Hatoful Boyfriend was already awkward and now they continue with a Horse version?

It makes me wonder what the sense behind this stuff is.

I just can't think of this as anything but a troll game.

Jul 26, 2017 1:55 am
    cool videos ,, thanks for the posts you did ,

MMOsite Special Offer

Jul 29, 2017 1:39 am
      well they have a bird dating sim, so I think this is reasonable too altho weird lol

Quick Reply:Weird! Flirt with A Horse Prince?

Smiles
      refresh
      Go Advanced »