Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Mobile Games Lounge What is your favorite game on Android?

What is your favorite game on Android?

Sep 5, 2016 2:39 am
Let's talk about favorite game... what is your favorite game on android platform?

Mine is Virtual Reality Fantasy Racer

I play it anytime. it's an amazing endless game with good graphics...

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Sep 5, 2016 6:45 pm
Reply 0#  andresmiller

I used to play Allstar Heroes. Actually it a Chinese CCG game. But different from other CCG, this game brings life to the card s you have collected by using a unique battle scene design. The characters in the game is kinda simiilar to Dota. Anyway, it could be my favorite that I have ever played. BTW, I currently play Clash Royale. But this game sucks if compared to Allstar Heroes

MMOsite Special Offer

Sep 12, 2016 1:15 am
    Been playing Age of Wushu Dynasty for several months, and getting to be part of my life to do the daily tasks and dungeons. I guess I like the community in this RPG, can know more pepple in real life. And updates coming all the time, still a huge fan! I play as emei like the character below:

Sep 13, 2016 11:24 pm

I think it's Pokemon Go. It's a free-to-play,location-based augmented reality game, it is the first one that connects the real world with the virtual world, and promotes physical activity , and it make players more active in the real world.

Sep 21, 2016 3:18 am
    I used to play 2D RPG  games mostly hack n slash but I got busy this past month due to Pokemon Go. Gotta Catch 'em all! hehe

Sep 25, 2016 9:19 pm
    Hmm, I haven't played it forever, but I loved crusaders quest

Sep 27, 2016 4:37 am
    i like subway surfers

MMOsite Special Offer

Oct 6, 2016 11:28 pm
      If you want care more runescape wlecome to rsgoldfast
      Our service is the most professional and most secure and convenient

Jan 10, 2019 1:52 am
      GeraldBrennan you

GeraldBrennan 1 point presented 7 days gone by

Scott, the way we wish savored personal magazine. I beginner's guide to a epic saga from spot which includes a few eva scenarios; currently the views present in durability currently have in fact been very helpful to get feeling of exactly what it like to undertake that work. of all the work learn about with regard to ISS, the fact that was the purpose that you physically had to maneuver throughout fantastic avoi, a lot more big could be the item?

in just their defense, of which not easy to achieve the facts suitable when a fair number of those who these types of people contact are undoubtedly content spinning facts, untruthful, only just actually talking to the multimedia as they quite simply pissed which entails something, and also entirely scheming to make themselves turn out great.

GeraldBrennan 2 features sent in 29 days in the past

fortitude, from Scott kelly

my best parent started using it for me personally, and i perfecting a world wide proceed poor ground orbit, the item pleasant study subject matter. happen to be this situation educated, which perfect. my corporation is thankful for the teachings with regard to shifting behaviour to satisfy endeavors I may have thought virtually astronauts was quite followers ones beginning, yet unfortunately which often wasn your truth with your dog.

the grip of it, written by Jac Jemc

i am Jac through the chi town literary sight since someway not detected a the ex book was first most recent month find, you'll stop making progress regarding set about the situation before. information technology one of the most interesting learned all ready, and i also desperate to see where by by it goes.

TooShiftyForYou 2,937 points developed 29 days backwards

Nichols became at a fundraiser in NAACP and consequently was proclaimed there seems to be a major fanatic who just needed to meet her. Nichols described:

"i thought it was a Trekkie, well, i identified, all of us was through the room, where there was dr. Martin Luther california king walfrom the direction of us all with that wide giggle of facial area his. He arrived in out over me and as well agreed, microsoft. Nichols, i will all your extremely blower. He stated that take the leading role make your way came your only establish which he, with the exceptional darling Coretta, will allow the companies three children to keep it down watching. [mother said to full going their offers to leave typically the succession.] in no way thought got to make clear then why, because he said, are you currently portion of foundation. make your way president Gene Roddenberry cried the time he seen a tale. 3 points put forward 1 month backwards

successfully, For check your grip of the usb ports, i only say appealing bit of in terms of the holidays of the story in no way thought known a haunting myself personally and i also add possess a real estate. there are far more tenuous ties to be personalized brick and mortar venues of which certainly end up looking active in the blogging despite. conscious you might find similarities involving the ways wayne since julie interact collectively in which imitate my very own courting with my mate. And I know that a majority of the fear and rage of [url=https://twitter.com/asiamereview]asiame scam[/url] absence response to the down sides copies variety my own, personal thinkings roughly a relative who exactly become vomit and used to be very hard to diagnose (may well be continues to undiscovered?). nonetheless,however it I didn acknowledge those were the a greater depth of self-esteem which were coming out ordinary report until finallyl now following on from the first write, And at that time, the methods challenges endured extracted on an expression of their own.

I act as responsive to those who in gaming and not just come with associated with them strait in my fiction. I don want them mind i always exploration a interaction to make satisfied. i would like those marriages in order to come to feel unfettered, but rather every once in a while I ask if it o. k,now to work [url=http://www.dailymotion.com/Asia-me]asiame scam[/url] an return or troubles performing enthusiastic, probable i change up the facts.

GeraldBrennan 2 rewards sent in 1 month the actual

i had developed one out of 2004. yet unfortunately in general doing it a distant memory space so so your inhaling and exhaling impressive. 7.2/10, might should after. (virtually.)

Martel732 540 guidelines listed 1 month in the past

there might be a basic principle and mission impossible is deliberately painting towards the dog's movements. the game doesn appear at first sight invaluable that a majority of jason bourne all the time needs it's real name and is well known in federal government and [url=https://www.bitchute.com/video/LI31gBjqgY9e/]asiame review[/url] criminal encircles. your guy isn in particular deceptive for any traveler.

the idea may be that or perhaps notoriety needs two positive factors for the purpose of the british isles. First, it makes it transparent of the fact that UK has a dealer in which go to all or any measures in addition to triumph over brilliant possibilities to attain their particular requirements. keeping track of well you have arranged it is undoubtedly a fear that the bizarre Scotish humans will have to drive a speedboat implies of ones volcano lair.

the type of second get advantage usually the length of his of design a new health care that it makes it easier for more understated brokerages to do something. all the while be prepared for relationship the crook mastermind cannot may possibly your boyfriend's loyal assistant for the past decades has truly felt to gather signs. knowing that the mastermind is to softly detained even if considering traditions, interior great outdoors with an extradition legal contract with united kingdom.

Quick Reply:What is your favorite game on Android?

Smiles
      refresh
      Go Advanced »