Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Mobile Games Lounge Clash Royale: Players from Different Kind of Countries

Clash Royale: Players from Different Kind of Countries

Mar 29, 2016 1:06 am
Clash Royale: Which Country' s Players are Tough to Deal with in the Arena

As we all know, Clash Royale is a competitive game with a global service which means you will meet players from all over the world and this can really offer an awesome playing experience! For instance, when you fight your way through the Arena and come across a player with an ID in a language you don’t know how to speak, read or write, like Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Arabic, or possibly even Hindi it definitely shows the need to have Clash Royale expressions and lessens the need to talk as much in broken sentences. The following dialogue is a fun little example of the global gaming experience.

Now let’s get back to the topic. As a veteran in the Arena, you will have met a lot of international players. Which country’s players, do you think are the toughest ones to deal with skill-wise, based on your experiences. What do think about the skills, gaming techniques of players coming from countries different than yours. Just share some of your views with us!

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Apr 3, 2016 11:49 pm
I've seen quite a lot of ads of this game, is it any good?:o

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Apr 4, 2016 6:20 pm
    Reply 1#  zerofin

Generally, it's good mobile game. especially for a fantasy card game fan as me.
    However, it really cost time just as most mobile games do. It features  2.5D graphics  which really make the game alive compared to most 2D fantasy card games.
    In short, it really worth a try if you are a card games fan. At least many friend around me play the games so i set up a clan to include them all. It's really intereting to have friend to play with and meet new friends just i stated in my post.

Yeah, forget to say, if you just start playing the game. You are highly welcome to join our clan, too! Please let me know if you join it.

Clan ID : MMOsite.com

Apr 7, 2016 11:27 am
    Reply 2#  HandsomeChen

I might skip it, I once played crusaders quest too much that sometimes if I wake up during night, i end up picking up the phone and doing the arena tickets etc. off to make it time efficient . Don't want to get hooked up on another mobile game again that is time consuming haha

Signature

Apr 7, 2016 6:02 pm
    Reply 3#  zerofin

yeah, it 's not good way to spend too much time on games. There always should be a balance between entertainments and life.

Apr 14, 2016 12:11 am
    I've been playing this game for quite sometime now and there are very good players here and there. To tell you the truth I have a hard time playing with Chinese players, their strategies are very unique.

Apr 14, 2016 1:25 am
    Reply 5#  rubensmith

lol, yeah, every country has top players or skillful players. But they are minority. Lots of players know little about those tactics in the game. For example, i am just one of them. Poor me

MMOsite Special Offer

Apr 17, 2016 8:00 pm
      I am still new in this game,but lots of fun,actually.

Aug 31, 2016 5:45 am
      Clash royale i*** fun to have free gems online for the game.

Nov 22, 2016 3:01 am

useful and informative forum, thanks to the author!
      [url=http://192-168-1-1admin.com]192.168.1.1[/url]

Nov 22, 2016 7:18 pm
      Came across this website that has people selling Clash Royale Account, account would like to check if this is really workable? Thanks.

https://www.g2g.com/r/CRaccount

Quick Reply:Clash Royale: Players from Different Kind of Countries

Smiles
      refresh
      Go Advanced »