Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Mobile Games Lounge Toram Online Players Petition for PvP Features

Toram Online Players Petition for PvP Features

Sep 28, 2015 1:30 am
Do you like PvP in game? As we all know, PvP is an indispensable part in most MMORPGs, and the players of the Japanese mobile game Toram Online are quite eager for it. Recently, they even created a petition in Change.org, hoping the developer can hear their voices and add the PvP feature into the game. Currently, there are already more than 200 supporters in the petition.

As a sequel game for Iruna Online, Toram Online is a free-to-play, anime MMORPG with high quality graphics. The game provides a large persistent open world, real-time gameplay and dozens of instanced boss battles. However, it’s a pity that the game still has no PvP function yet. Do you think that PvP is indispensable for a MMORPG? If you're a Toram Online gamer, will you support the petition?

Return to the list

Signature

Welcome to MMOsite Forum~

Bookmark and share to your friends

Sep 28, 2015 7:29 pm
Oh Yes! I'm Sure 80% Of Us Will!!!! [SMILE=1][SMILE=12][SMILE=11][SMILE=20][SMILE=25][SMILE=29]

mobile forum
posted via cellphone

MMOsite Special Offer

Sep 29, 2015 9:14 pm
    Wow I really like the graphics

Oct 1, 2015 11:40 pm
    [b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/310/20150928/Toram_Online_Players_Petition_for_PvP_Features-5608fa96097663813-1.html#p5608fa96097663]0#[/url] [i]TailofJuly[/i][/b] [br] [br]count me in im a player of this game. enjoying it but still it lacks on something... Hope the devloper will do something bout this or else hey'll be doomed...

Oct 3, 2015 11:59 pm
    Reply 3#  180.*.*.159

What kind of things is it lacking on?

Oct 4, 2015 4:19 pm
    Reply 4#  zerofin

It needs 500 votes (216 more from now but still)

Perhaps it's lacking dedicated players...without them servers usually feel empty and uninspiring.

Signature

Trying to rank up!
    Oct 4, 2015 9:11 pm
    Reply 5#  Ammunition

Ah, well hopefully it'll get enough. It's so hard to advertise mobile game nowadays if you aren't in a big company or something

MMOsite Special Offer

Dec 20, 2015 9:41 am
      add pvp war

mobile forum
      posted via cellphone

Apr 23, 2016 1:05 am
      Please Implement PVP even just an environment where players attacks are nullified against each other to lessen the technicalities and such. Nullifying attack categories against human players should make it less complicated and even applicable in world map in the event of PK purposes.

mobile forum
      posted via cellphone

Apr 25, 2016 12:16 am
      i like the graphics too!

Dec 29, 2016 12:03 am
      i wnat the pvp plzzz. this is the only feature that is not implemented in the game. after pvp this game would be thw bestest game ever created

mobile forum
      posted via cellphone

Jan 1, 2017 11:09 am
      Just like Digimon online during it's early release I have waited for 3 years but still no PV. The I decided to quit. Devs should add PVP content to the game in order for the game to have a new level of excitement.

MMOsite Special Offer

Jun 9, 2017 1:59 am
        I want a PvP plzzzz[SMILE=23]

mobile forum
        posted via cellphone

Quick Reply:Toram Online Players Petition for PvP Features

Smiles
        refresh
        Go Advanced »