Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Mobile Games Lounge New learned mobile game

New learned mobile game

Nov 12, 2014 11:49 pm
Have you already played this game, second earth.? well me just played this recently. Ha-ha, just want to share my experience to you guys! lol
Second Earth is a mobile game that is based on a sci-fithemed game. The story revolves on invading other planets. Dealing withimaginative futuristic content, technology and space travel.

As i was playing this game my own understanding of game goeson like this, as the commander of your planet, you are seeking for the secondearth putting up your base or the commander center (should be protected),defending from the enemies invasion and attack others for insufficient resources.

This game is very challenging, because you have to build,defend and invade for the sake of your people. “Playing second earth for thefirst time gave me such a headache, knowing nothing about the game bringing methe feeling of having nostalgic!” though I played other games which is similar tothis I just can’t put up my feelings having into a game for the first time. Sucha weird feeling!
I always have toconsider the strategy of putting up defenses, making sure that the gold and theplasma is being used in right way. This is very important because it will beused on upgrading buying and hiring your troops.
The goal is very simple to protect your command center guardedvery well; making sure that it won’t be destroyed when invaded by your enemies. Upgrading your defenses, resources andarmy is very much important to build a strong planet.

A slightly time consuming game! “Engaging yourself too muchin this game makes you feel one of them” you’ll never wish to put your guarddown!
Attack form has two kinds the multi play which you can have your own trophies, find your matchbut limited to attack. You got only 5 hearts (it’s like candy crush, 5 lives toplay not being able to win the level lessen your lives).
The other one is calledthe single play, this consist of 60stages. In my case, newbie stuck on stage 10, I’m finding it hard to defeatevery stage! But so far I’m doing well.

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Nov 12, 2014 11:59 pm
Since you shared your thoughts about this game... I have one question? Where can you download this game?  I want to try this one. Looking forward to play this game.

MMOsite Special Offer

Nov 13, 2014 12:23 am
    Second Earth ?? It is a game with a similar game mechanics with Battles Realms, Red Alerts and Command & Conquer General.

They’re same in a way that they need to build and they need to expand their territory or on Second Earth their planet. But they need enough power/gold to build a structure.
    They can design and strategize their planet or base to make it more secured from other enemy.
    They’re has a chance to win the game as long as their structures or resources are still up.

But there also had a difference like in terms of battle.
    In Second Earth, there are two types of battle; The Multi Play and the Quest. Multi Play is a battle which gave you a chance to find and choose a battle that you want, while Quest is a sequel type of battle. But in Battle Realms, Red Alerts and Command & Conquer General, the battle is base to base, your troops will be led to another base to destroy their bases.
    But Second Earth is more fun and challenging game. And Yeah!! I get very excited every time I find battles, especially in game quest because I didn’t know the next planet that I need to deal with. It’s more surprising compared to other games that only have one way in getting battles.
    And yeah! Second Earth is really worth your time! Because whenever you destroyed your enemies and win your battles, you will get or loot their resources to add to your resources, but in other games that I mention, they can’t and it only be wasted. So in Second Earth, I definitely enjoyed my every price.

Nov 13, 2014 1:16 am
    Quote: Originally Posted by James0026 at Nov 12, 2014 11:59 pm
    Since you shared your thoughts about this game... I have one question? Where can you download this game?  I want to try this one. Looking forward to play this game.     

you can download it through your phone just search it on Google play.
    for me the game SECOND EARTH IS KINDAA BORING
    yes it can produce money and plasma instantly but i'm not attracted in INVADING THE OTHER PLANETS ! hahahah
    it's like a clash of clan but your on SPACE !

Nov 17, 2014 11:31 pm
    Quote: Originally Posted by akosician at Nov 13, 2014 1:16 am
    Quote: Originally Posted by James0026 at Nov 12, 2014 11:59 pmSince you shared your thoughts about this game... I have one question? Where can you download this game?  I want to try this one. Looking forward to play this game.     

yes it can produce money and plasma instantly but i'm not attracted in INVADING THE OTHER PLANETS ! hahahah

Ha-ha, just try to play more. It's really good. have you played Clash of the clans? well they're much alike. just that this game is a sci-fi based. Ha-ha

Nov 18, 2014 12:00 pm
    Reply 4#  fayegomez17

A lot of mobile games seems to be like Clash of Clans now adays lol. Already ran into like 5 of them already when i tried random games and all of them had that same concept, 2 different materials, etc. etc.

Nov 18, 2014 10:48 pm
    Reply 5#  zerofin

yeah you're right! on my opinion this makes mobile games easy but not having some originality or uniqueness. lol

MMOsite Special Offer

Nov 19, 2014 10:53 am
      Reply 6#  fayegomez17

kinda wondering how much these games earns with that same concept. Clash of clans surely earns a lot, but curious what does the other games earn :P

Nov 23, 2014 11:30 pm
      Quote: Originally Posted by fayegomez17 at Nov 17, 2014 11:31 pm
      Quote: Originally Posted by James0026 at Nov 12, 2014 11:59 pmSince you shared your thoughts about this game... I have one question? Where can you download this game?  I want to try this one. Looking forward to play this game.     

Ha-ha, just try to play more. It's really good. have you played Clash of the clans? well they're much alike. just that this game is a sci-fi based. Ha-ha     

i  already tried COC or the clash of clans..
      i think that game is cute and very attractive..
      i love the concept of the game well i really enjoy the characters hahaha!!

Nov 23, 2014 11:32 pm
      Quote: Originally Posted by zerofin at Nov 18, 2014 12:00 pm
      Reply 4#  fayegomez17

A lot of mobile games seems to be like Clash of Clans now adays lol. Already ran into like 5 of them already when i tried random games and all of them had that same concept, 2 different materials, etc. etc.     

i enjoy the characters of coc.. hahah so are you still playing coc?

Nov 24, 2014 12:45 am
      I don't know about their earning concept. I just tried Red Alert, Battle Realms, and Command and Conquer Generals before i'd tried this.

I never tried to play Clash of clans and most of gamer that tried to play it, says, it is a nice and fun game.

But i don't think so, I just like Second Earth, Maybe Clash of Clan is more nice, great, fun or watsoever, but i keep playing Second Earth..

--

I'll share again my current status and observation about Second Earth. :')

As of continuing playing Second Earth, I’ve noticed something again, I’ve noticed that every after I upgraded my structures it also increases its levels. The higher its level the more capacity I’ll get. Like in Gold storage, Plasma Storage, Gold mine, Plasma Collector and Army Camp.

The more that I upgrade the Gold Storage and the Plasma Storage, the more the capacity of the maximum amount of it will expand. And if I upgrade the Gold Mine and Plasma Collector, the capacity of those in collecting gold and plasma will also increase. While when I upgrade the Army Camp, the capacity of my slot for troops will also expand.
      I can find Ntrium when I remove Large stones or other unnecessary structure in my planet. As of now, that’s the only way that I knew in collecting Free Ntrium or else I need to purchase Ntrium in the shop.

Now my Command Center is still in Level 5, I have 532 Trophies, 83 Ntriums, 24, 096 Golds and 35,953 Plasma. I also have 3 Army Camp, 5 Plasma Collector and 5 Gold Mines, but I only have 2 Builder Booth and I need to get more Ntriums for me to buy another Builder Booth. When I buy Builder Booth, I can have another one Builders who help me in upgrading, repairing and removing structures. My builders is always busy because I’m still upgrading my Gold and Plasma Storage.

I’m also at the Level 14: Showering Bullets and I earn 32 Trophies in Finding Match.

- New Update hihi

Nov 25, 2014 12:50 am
      Quote: Originally Posted by anne-01 at Nov 24, 2014 12:45 am
      I don't know about their earning concept. I just tried Red Alert, Battle Realms, and Command and Conquer Generals before i'd tried this.

I never tried to play Clash of clans and most of gamer that tried to play it, says, it is a nice and fun game.

But i don't think so, I just like Second Earth, Maybe Clash of Clan is more nice, great, fun or watsoever, but i keep playing Second Earth..

--

I'll share again my current status and observation about Second Earth. :')

As of continuing playing Second Earth, I’ve noticed something again, I’ve noticed that every after I upgraded my structures it also increases its levels. The higher its level the more capacity I’ll get. Like in Gold storage, Plasma Storage, Gold mine, Plasma Collector and Army Camp.

The more that I upgrade the Gold Storage and the Plasma Storage, the more the capacity of the maximum amount of it will expand. And if I upgrade the Gold Mine and Plasma Collector, the capacity of those in collecting gold and plasma will also increase. While when I upgrade the Army Camp, the capacity of my slot for troops will also expand.
      I can find Ntrium when I remove Large stones or other unnecessary structure in my planet. As of now, that’s the only way that I knew in collecting Free Ntrium or else I need to purchase Ntrium in the shop.

Now my Command Center is still in Level 5, I have 532 Trophies, 83 Ntriums, 24, 096 Golds and 35,953 Plasma. I also have 3 Army Camp, 5 Plasma Collector and 5 Gold Mines, but I only have 2 Builder Booth and I need to get more Ntriums for me to buy another Builder Booth. When I buy Builder Booth, I can have another one Builders who help me in upgrading, repairing and removing structures. My builders is always busy because I’m still upgrading my Gold and Plasma Storage.

I’m also at the Level 14: Showering Bullets and I earn 32 Trophies in Finding Match.

- New Update hihi     

well here is mine ,as I played second earth again, well I must say I’m improving on my own. I’m now at level 3 so far making it little by little of familiarizing myself on this game Ha-ha. I just learned so much of today’s playing, that Putting up a builder is one of the most important things that you must put on your planet. I remember saying on my first user asset that your gold and plasma is very important on upgrading yes that was true, but I forgot to mention the importance of Ntrium, as well as those two this one also played the most important role in your planet. This help you upgrade faster, buy and upgrade defenses and resources. Plasma on the other hand helps you hire more troops. Another thing that catches my attention was when I remove some stone trash, after builders remove those I got 1 piece of Ntrium,well that was my question before on how to get more Ntruim.  Also the claiming the points on achievement dialog will help you get some added Ntrium. There if you see something in your message inbox never try to accept all because the amount of gold and plasma had a maximum to fill. Oh before I forget, I just notice something on this game it takes time to uprgrade so becareful on using your Ntruim,.

MMOsite Special Offer

Nov 26, 2014 5:28 pm
        Reply 11#  fayegomez17

When did you start to play that ? Your command center is at the level 3 ?? Sorry I'm a little bit confuse :D Most of structures in the game is having a leveling system. I don't know what are you referring too..well, I’ll give you more updates on my status for you to gather more about the game, so that, while you’ll encounter it, you already familiar with it. ^_^

Updates ^_^

Isn't it Amazing??! After I install the Guild Center in my planet, the Chat box appeared in the left center of my phone. But in order to activate the chat box, I need to find, choose and join in one particular Guild. There’s a list of Guilds that I can choose, but there’s a qualification in order to join. Some guild is secured, I can only join on those guilds if they’ll send me an invitation, it’s called Guild for Invitation Only. And most of the guild is Free to Apply, but it may require me a 100 Trophies, 200 Trophies, and more in order to join in their guild. But every guild has a limited amount of member, the limited member in every guild is only 50 and you can’t join if that particular guild is reached that maximum amount of members.

The guild is used to communicate with other Guild member. I can view and reply to their chats. The Guild Center is also having a Guild Support that used to hire troops from other members in the guild that will help me in battles, but I can only hire 10 troops from them. It’s very useful! It will add to my hired troops, it means, there’s a big possibility of winning. LOL!

And there’s a thing that really nice! I can visit the planets of my guild members. I can see his/her planet, But I can’t see the resources of it.  The Guild is very useful, and one thing that’s good about it is I can leave the group anytime I want if I don’t like that guild  and after that, I can find and choose the new one.

I can also search the name of the guild that I wish to join. But I don’t have a friend that’s also playing this, so that, I didn’t know any guild and no one will recommend me a guild to join.

As of now, my Command Center is still in Level 5, I have 535 Trophies, 98 Ntriums, 10,741 Golds and 87,224 Plasma. And I’m at the Level 15: Double Walls in Single Play.

Not bad, isn't it ??  If you have questions, you're free to ask.  ^_^

Nov 26, 2014 8:04 pm
        Quote: Originally Posted by zerofin at Nov 18, 2014 12:00 pm
        Reply 4#  fayegomez17

right now what are the games you are playing??

Nov 26, 2014 8:05 pm
        Quote: Originally Posted by fayegomez17 at Nov 17, 2014 11:31 pm

i really hate waiting for something to be upgraded..
        i want a game that is continuously playing..

Dec 24, 2018 8:33 am
        Blackmailing spouse surrender in the courtroom

father or mother sony Varghese but okay Jaise developed George greeted tips for sites courtroom over protection from arrest.

Thiruvananthapuram: Two through four Kerala priests, accused of raping and as well as blackmailing a girl for several years, Surrendered until now an area [url=https://www.slideshare.net/Asiame/is-asiame-real-find-the-fairminded-asiame-review-here]asiame.Com[/url] court currently.

The priests from your Malankara Orthodox Syrian place of worship, pa sony Varghese (Abraham Varghese) and furthermore pa Jaise k George, purchased neared the top court in support of protection from court after a Kerala tremendous Court terminated the availability of asking. these people were told by tips for sites in the court to first give up vendor local aug by 13.

typically the priests surrendered in advance a in the court within Thiruvalla town of late.

The 34 years old single bride to be does have supposed that the new four priests while making love over used your wife's by working with epitome of fashion confidental confessional. [url=http://www.love-sites.com/asiame-com-review-4-scam-questions-mostly-asked/]AsiaME[/url] the cycle of blackmail as well as reproductive misuse constant for years, your girl's spouse alleged. this girl alleged create published dvds web they normally used the criminals to blackmail your woman. The criminal offenses side branch using the Kerala public attained on July 2 recorded a claim in opposition to father Varghese as well three a number of other priests based on your firm stand out given by the ladies which usually belonged to that chapel.

last month, the national percentage of ladies (NCW) encouraged abolishing the concept of "Confessions" over chapels as they believed it can lead to blackmailof femalesg. any guidance went after any amount of women supposed rape [url=https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6kl0gs]Asiame.com[/url] and sex-related punishment before priests ceremony officials.

Quick Reply:New learned mobile game

Smiles
        refresh
        Go Advanced »