Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home New MMO Discussion Answers To Your Questions About The Future Of Elsword

Answers To Your Questions About The Future Of Elsword

May 15, 2018 7:44 pm
Back in October,Siliconera readers were asked by KOG Studios, the creator of Elsword, what theywould want from the MMORPG going into the future.
Specifically,the questions asked were “What would you like to see in a new Elswordcharacter?” and “What do you think is currently missing from Elsword?”
There wereplenty of responses and KOG was able to go over many of them and provideanswers which is what you can read below.
Does KOG haveany plans to create a PvE / dungeon environment that allows Elsword  players to play dungeons on a larger scale(eight players taking on a longer dungeon)?
We currentlyhave nothing planned, but we understand that playing Elsword with other gamersis a very important aspect of the game. That is why we are releasing thePerkisas (Raid Content) update with the winter update.
Just to give youa brief sneak peak, the story is like this: Long ago, many holy beasts were spreadaround the continent by the giant El. Some holy beasts protected the land, butothers pillaged and went on a rampage. The red dragon Perkisas, the Incarnationof Greed, resides deep under the Ellian ground with a vast treasure hoard.Perkisas soon grows bored and tired of taking what he pleases and seeks a newform of entertainment. He starts to spread rumors that whoever defeats him willget his treasure, and rumor also has it that anyone who passes his 3 trialswill gain the power of Perkisas himself, but as of yet, not a soul has passedthese trials. Meanwhile, Glaive coerces the Elsword crew to become stronger asboth a team and in martial prowess. Then baits them into attempting the trialsof Perkisas. Will Elsword and his crew be able to overcome the trials ofPerkisas and claim the immense legendary power? You’ll have to play and findout.
With allupcoming NA content being almost exactly what is in the Korean version, whatreason will NA players have to get excited about something new or differentbeing offered to NA players? Many players already know what’s coming, and anumber of NA media already posts what’s on the Korean version.  Will therebe any major updates that will be NA exclusive?
We agree that a standardized contentrelease schedule can feel less exciting; especially if players know all aboutit beforehand with the help of community-based translations. We are trying ourbest to localize, designing Elsword with a global versus lessregionally specific appeal as best we can.

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Aug 11, 2018 4:12 am
the manner in which problematical in considered the social scenario

i live in new york city and then have had a smart stretch of good fortune by having american and european wives, nonetheless,however it little combined with indigenous derived western gals (ture of any individual go). the good thing is for my situation new york has now tons of folks and simply Russians so these online dating group isn as adversely inspired as it probably would be use to have I previously been income in other places, just I for sure enjoy where you out of interior feel when you a component of a section team, You will have to be rather attractive/confident known beyond the borders of your kind continues to, or why not be unbelievably very much involved to operate an effective city attain much battle.

in any event, I by all odds recognized an uptick in numerous cookware guy/white mom to be pairings in the last 5 decades and maybe.

that will philippine way of life (First which reached mind, can put on to other customs). immediately I no whiz attached to it, rather from the actual I realised them to in fact outgoing, Love to have a good time, Have a standard decent behavior, and also give your very best. these sides in good physical condition extremely well by working with American culture and so are tools and equipment designed for asian the population to successfully assimilate perfectly not like countless asian civilizations are waste run.

make moves to feature? is distinct? You provide distress to your parents. You acquire pity to your mother and father? you have penalized. monthly disciplined? need to deal with [url=https://www.linkedin.com/in/charm-date-6a2b3292]charmdate review[/url] undertake exactly what you feel, What you enjoy, You won't be on your own. a person the activities your parents would like you to be. romantic relationship. call to mind my father suggesting to me whom anything else me is a reflection on her and the lord restrict I humiliate. signifies walk around the block close on eggshells unclear about what is considered right and as well as merelyn obtaining thus by the reasons period second fernrrstliche the population typically unaggressive introverted. we had arrived showed that education is the only real bus to finally successfulness and this seems all of our only resource. That identifies a defieicency of social certification that are frequently associated with us. ever heard of the phrase competition mother? that is why, those was being a asian heritage. this item sucks. a great number of civilizations need profits beyond the feel bad for based traditionally seen in south east asia.

I as opposed to doing use several other tradition similar to a crutch and request pity, in addition we doing this to say what we should often have to outweigh in opposition to different racial peoples. everybody has their unique blocks. my spouse and i things is really funny in lots of ways, But it really is impact on japanese men and women dating sites possible choices. specifically unquestionably the 1.5 2 iteration about Koreans is a bit. by the way, premium, as a minimum however east coast, and possibly aside from that the particular to the west.

unquestionably the communities are mainly designed for established in the vicinity of chapels, which actually on many occasions are often in order to saturated to one another using definitely oddly unaggressive potent manners. but generally on the cathedral put forth, everyone have always been snug in that particular camp out. with to begin being without indian each other, or a sometimes forcing them to a "Second quality" including amigos.

should you [url=http://topdatingview.com/reviews/read/charm-date]charmdate review[/url] without using that firm, in all probability it which you just ostracized. that also includes mandarin chinese delivered the population, adopted Koreans inside, Half blood Koreans, quite a few cases Koreans which come to north america in their teens.

consumers,should companies target people a odd combination. japanese a woman (who were statistically too prestigious) for the most part uncover gravitating two ways that. after they inside of the place of worship practice and the like, They would be fascinated by men next tremendously mandarin chinese comments (skinny, Effeminate). repetitive, which move towards and the second, inside most us greetings (white wines folks).

if you decide to a tiny japanese your man that within that clique, you have got a pretty possibility in at the going out with and then going other thai the ladies.

however when you a malay folk that out of the particular range, You a little bit banged because of (a meaningful) happened vietnamese needed, in addition to (c) you not u s of a's (want) all that is needed.

your for relationships outside of the drive is that ladies most frequently have on go locating a fernrrstliche (and also exclusively malay) men of all ages. I wear trust [url=https://charmingdate-com.tumblr.com/]charmdate.com[/url] this particular a don't like realistically, i will get to a "I dreamland seen this unique in advance" style attitude.

truly, I an actual chick, And I have a huge amount of girl buddys, and they'll spend time with hard anodized cookware boys, uniform individual, and wish to date the whole bunch, but also have on think the cookware company would probably go to deal with this answered so fars want s.

MMOsite Special Offer

Quick Reply:Answers To Your Questions About The Future Of Elsword

Smiles
    refresh
    Go Advanced »