Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home New MMO Discussion Fan-Made Pokemon MMORPG

Fan-Made Pokemon MMORPG

May 1, 2017 5:54 am
Pokemon Pets:

https://www.youtube.com/user/PokemonPets

http://www.pokemonpets.com/

This game is for anyone who wishes to play Pokemon, without getting bored or being by themself. This MMO is a fan-made version of Pokemon. Honestly, in my opinion, this game is much better than most actual Pokemon games. It is played in browser, so there are no downloads. You will see ads, but you are playing their game for free, so don't worry about them. I haven't gotten any ads that cover the screen or play sounds in the background, so they probably aren't on the site. Here are some screenshots of the game. I'll explain each one.

Screenshots:

In this screenshot, you can definitely see the advertisements, but they don't effect my gameplay whatsoever, so hopefully if I can get you to play this it won't effect your gameplay. You can see in the middle the 6 Pokeballs. That is because I am in a Pokemon Center getting my Pokemon healed. It's free like always. The User Interface is a little weird, but I got used to it in a day. It's easy to get a grasp on.

As you can see, it shows your coordinates and the map you're in. By the way, there are over 500 maps. In this screenshot, I'm just casually strolling along, making my way forward. The number 9 in the arrows, is how many spaces you move when you click in a direction using that pad. You can change it from 1-9 while playing. You can also just use WASD or the Arrow Keys to move 1 step at a time. That event box down there, that's not an advertisement. The game has events that offer great rewards. you can get rewards ranging from a common Pokemon, to a Legendary Pokemon, to even being a CM which I believe means "Chat Moderator", but you can do more than modify the chat. Being a CM lets you give yourself Pokemon and items from my understanding. However, getting that reward is no easy task. Prepare to spend a couple days trying to complete it. Okay, next picture.

This picture shows the choices in the stores. Now, these Shops are on the maps, so instead of choosing a tab to go to the store, you have to walk there in the game. However, there are many, many Shops, so you won't have to walk too far. Also, I'm not 100% sure, but I'm pretty sure there is no way of buying any type of points. So, you can't pay to win. You must actually earn it. I like that the most about the game; that and the crap ton of Pokemon you can get. So, you can see that you can buy or sell to an NPC. They have set prices. You can also see that there is a "Bazaar". This is a community shop. It is run by everyone. You can go there and sell your own items or Pokemon for a price you want. You can also buy the same way. So, you might be able to snag a good Pokemon for cheap. You can see there is also trading. It is very simple. Post a trade, get an offer, accept or refuse. You can also offer on other peoples' Pokemon obviously. Next picture.

Here are just some of the items you can buy in the game. You can see how many pages there are, so there is a good bit of items. That screenshot explanation is fairly simple.

Here's a look into buying Pokemon from other players. Obviously, there are going to be some ridiculous prices, but don't worry, not all Pokemon are going to be 1,000,000 Gold.

This is what it looks like when a Wild Pokemon appears. You can either run, or fight, instead of automatically having to fight like normal Pokemon games. I like the option to flee. You can also see under the picture of the game, there is a bar with items in it. Well, those are shortcuts to items. You have to buy some of them first, but the option to use them is already there when you first start. You can't use them until you buy them from the NPC Shop though. So, there are the 3 fishing rods (Old Rod, Good Rod, and Super Rod). The blue case is your inventory, containing Pokeballs, medicines, gems, etc. The three things that look like panties are actually monster heads with horns. That is a shortcut to viewing your current team of Pokemon. The little spray can and two flutes are opposites. One doubles Wild Pokemon encounters for a certain amount of steps. The other two remove encounters for so many steps. Like the rods, you have to buy them before you can use those tabs, but, they can be used infinitely once you get them. The 6 Pokemon on the right side of the boxes is my team. The envelope is Private Messages. The purple laptop is a Pokedex. Then, there are three maps. One shows your current location in detail. The other shows your path to the next set of maps. The last one shows all the maps I think, I'm not 100% sure on that.

This is what it looks like when you are in battle. The picture is pretty self-explanatory. Under the battle screen, there is a board that shows what happens in the fight. It keeps up with how much damage attacks do, how much HP was lost, how much EXP was gained, how much gold was gained, etc. To capture a Pokemon, weaken it, then use the little arrow under the "Show Pokemon's Details" tab. When you click the arrow, you choose what Pokeball you want to use to capture your enemy. Some Pokeballs offer a better catch rate than others.

Extra Screenshots:

You can see from these pictures that there are a TON of Pokemon in this game. Trying to "Catch 'em all" would take you a good while. They also give you great details about each Pokemon. that is very helpful. You can also see their possible evolutions, which I think is really cool. You can know your Pokemon's strengths and weaknesses.

End Note:

I'd like to thank you for looking at this post. Hopefully I've gotten some people interested in this game. I mean way over 1,000 Pokemon in this game. That's a lot of options. Again, thanks for looking, and please like or whatever you can do to give me positivity. I just spent so much time making this. XD

Have a good day. :D

[ The post was edited by AndrewDeanoX at May 1, 2017 6:17 am ]

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

May 9, 2017 4:07 am
Im not really a fan of Pokemon but I wanna try it :D

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Quick Reply:Fan-Made Pokemon MMORPG

Smiles
    refresh
    Go Advanced »