Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home New MMO Discussion Harry Potter 6/Fantastic Beasts MMO

Harry Potter 6/Fantastic Beasts MMO

Jan 23, 2017 7:03 am
Hey guys!
I am new to the forum!

I have an ambitious idea for a Harry Potter MMO:
So first,
I know many people say "there should have been a harry potter mmo since always".
But, I think if we wait after all the fantastic beasts movies comes out, it would be better. Because, you will have more recourses and info about the wizarding world of JK rowling. MMO of the wizarding world. Which envolves not only Hogwarts or UK, but also other countries and schools as well.
I think it would be awesome.
Learning for example at ilvermony school and become an auror after graduating would be awesome. Or travel the world and find beasts and creatures or doing important quests.

Second, I don't like "traditional mmo's" that much. And what I mean is, in terms of combat and quest system and storyline, I dont want them to make traditional mmo harry potter game, that will ruin the experience.
I will explain.
Well...
Usually in mmo's I feel like I don't need actually to pay attention for the story line, nor what it says on the quest log that much. You just follow places and kill enemies in order to level up, and the pvp arent that exciting as people claims it to be.
But, for harry potter, my fav singleplayer HP game was, in my opinion, Harry Potter and the Half Blood Price.
One of the main reasons are, that the combat system is so unique and fun, you feel like your actually the wizard who is making the spells and not just clicking on numbers from 1-10 to cast skills.
You actually learn how every spell is cast, and you do it by moving your mouse in a certen pattern which casts a spesific spell.
so imagine on pvp or even on npc's, how awesome the combat would be.
Also, making posions and playing quiditich was so fun in this game.
Take Harry potter 6 engine, and make from it an mmo
and ill be satisfied :D

sorry I am too lazy to explain everything...
But I think you get the idea xD

Just who ever didnt play HP6, play it!
cuz it makes you feel like you are actually diving to the world of harry potter.

Thanks
Tell me what you think guys
:P peace :P

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Jan 27, 2017 3:24 am
Hi, so you're like dreaming about Harry Potter MMO? Cause I here was like WOW, when I saw your post and then...

Signature

If you are interested in my gaming skills and thoughts, you can also visit my personal blog about video games: http://shygamergirl.com/

MMOsite Special Offer

Jan 28, 2017 8:07 am
    Reply 1#  ShyGamerGirl

exactly..

Jan 29, 2017 7:05 am
    [b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/3/20170123/Harry_Potter_6Fantastic_Beasts_MMO-58861b3ece6ff6613-1.html#p588b2de3a6c98a]1#[/url] [i]ShyGamerGirl[/i][/b] [br] [br]WOW sucks

Jan 30, 2017 9:45 am
    umm, why wait?
    They can always put in patches right?

Jan 31, 2017 1:38 pm
    nice. sounds interesting

Feb 4, 2017 9:17 am
    Reply 2#  Noxea

That's a great dream, though. I'd really love to see it one day :)

Signature

If you are interested in my gaming skills and thoughts, you can also visit my personal blog about video games: http://shygamergirl.com/

MMOsite Special Offer

Quick Reply:Harry Potter 6/Fantastic Beasts MMO

Smiles
      refresh
      Go Advanced »