Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home New MMO Discussion Fart-smelling VR Device? You Must Be Kidding, Ubisoft!

Fart-smelling VR Device? You Must Be Kidding, Ubisoft!

Aug 19, 2016 2:48 am
Edit
1. I would like to try!
2. I won't try even if you kill me!!!
Details

South Park: The Fractured But Whole is scheduled to be released this December. In order to give the same smell of fart in this game, Ubisoft is trying to bring a 3rd sense into the virtual world with Nosulus Rift. It’s not an April Fool’s joke at all, but the whole thing sounds crazy.

In South Park: The Fractured But Whole you play as the New Kid, who has epic farting powers. The Nosulus Rift can pump noxious fart aromas into your nose every time your character farts in this game. Check out the video here:

Ubisoft has invited the perfume expert to study the smell of fart. It's funny but rationally I think fart is one of the smells they are considering, it’s possible to have more smells such as the battlefield. As for me I won’t try the stupid fart smell, lol.

What about you?

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Aug 21, 2016 3:20 am
morons will buy it ,they buy anything just look at VR ;)

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 23, 2016 12:31 am
    wooo I can see how this crazy thing would work with VR, can you imagine when playing Fallout 6 where we can smell the raiders or in survival game where you can smell the monsters hiding behind that crate.  Smell the salt in ocean or smell the fresh air breeze in the forest, and the list is only limited by moron commenters >_> with their limited vision.  People lack perspective/visionary these days.

Aug 26, 2016 1:38 am
    @Sol yes this is a briliant idea but they put it in the wrong game.... i mean who would want to spent their money to smells fart?

if they had put this work into something like uh... for example games like skyrim and fallout or any open world games that would be a hell lot better and if you coupled it with VR... it would be an amazing experience im sure

Sep 30, 2016 6:44 am
    I Quit my office-job and now I am getting paid 98 usd hourly. How? I work over internet! My old work was making me miserable, so I was forced to try something different, 2 years after...I can say my life is changed-completely for the better! Check it out what i ddo...   
    SEE HERE MORE.....>>> www.ToDay70.Com

Quick Reply:Fart-smelling VR Device? You Must Be Kidding, Ubisoft!

Smiles
    refresh
    Go Advanced »