Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home New MMO Discussion The Skies is a Diamond in The Rough

The Skies is a Diamond in The Rough

Apr 24, 2016 8:58 am

Those of you who decided to participate in The Skies' Early Access and patiently endured some of the unpolished parts of the game, will surely agree with me on this.
Eforb's The Skies is a game in its early stage, and as some of you will know, every MMO has its flaws during the development stage. The Early Access has been introduced not to pick on every issue of the game, but to help the developers in making it better.

Personally, after accepting the character visuals of the Early Access I actually had great fun playing The Skies as the non-linear progression and the enormous environment really convey well the whole post-apocalyptic survival theme in which humanity reacquires its animal instincts and attempts to endure the obstacles of a chaotic world.

In an Early Access, one must attempt to ignore the simplicity of some of the game's aspects and accept that things will get better by the official release. If you can do that, then it's time to embrace the game's storyline and take full control of your avatar. The Skies is full of possibilities, including powerful factions, entertaining PvP elements, complex NPC dialogues and a firm background story based on a similarly great novel.

I have spent uncountable hours attempting to make the best of The Skies Early Access and I do not regret it at all. Such games really awaken nostalgic feelings and The Skies reminds me of the original Mad Max movies combined with a touch of Fallout and I must say, I am lovin' it.

If some of you decided to give up on the game after seeing the character looks and the first few minutes of gameplay, I strongly advise you to give the game another chance, but this time with a more patient approach and try to focus on the whole background story that adds a lot to the experience. Don't forget to provide Eforb with constructive feedback so that they can fix issues and improve their creation, which is mutually beneficial. If you did not try the game so far, click here to begin your journey in The Skies.

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Apr 29, 2016 6:32 am
I COULDN'T AGREE MORE,
MANY GAMES 7 DAYS TO DIE BEING A RECENT ONE RUST ANOTHER HAVE HAD GAME KILLING BUGS HACKERS AND DDOS ATTACKS EARLY ON AND ONLY DUE TO AN UNDERSTANDING AND DEDICATED COMMUNITY DID THEY THRIVE THIS GAME HAS THE SUPPORT OF MANY DON'T BE AFRAID TO SPEAK OUT FOLKS

mobile forum
posted via cellphone

MMOsite Special Offer

Quick Reply:The Skies is a Diamond in The Rough

Smiles
    refresh
    Go Advanced »