Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home New MMO Discussion Kritika Online CN - How to register and play

Kritika Online CN - How to register and play

Dec 21, 2014 3:39 am
So like, does anyone has a general idea of why the error "kaywhatever" posted occurs? I just managed to finally create an account and install it only to run into this roadblock, quite the punch in the gut, honestly.

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Dec 22, 2014 1:01 pm
For me, it was apparently just that day, so I guess it was something related to server load or CH peak times.
For example im in GMT +0  and playing in the morning generally lags a bit and its more prone to give those errors. But playing in the afternoon/night its fine and I rarely get any lag at all.
Im also using that TGP program.

And btw its been over a week and I never got an answer regarding the guild so I guess its really dead ( or just ignoring me which is also likely xD)

So if anyone knows any other english guild I would like to join :0

MMOsite Special Offer

Dec 24, 2014 7:11 am
    Hi im having problem starting the game it say : OUT OF MEMORY (MONITOR) AND I CANT PLAY IT WHY ?

I HAVE 3GB RAM
    GFORCE GT430X

Signature

CLOSERS [KR] IGN: Narkala - Ranger lvl 35
    Dragon Nest [SEA] IGN: ixNarkala - Lighting Fury lvl 80
    KRITIKA [CHINA] IGN: Narkala - DemonBlader
    DungeonStriker [CHINA] IGN: Narkala - HighPriest
    Jan 4, 2015 7:25 am
    [url]http://i62.tinypic.com/2zibv9v.jpg[/url]

I have this error after run launcher with chinase location

Jan 7, 2015 2:31 pm
    Guild Still work. I applied yesterday but nobody invite me:(. DannyXN <-- Ing

Jan 8, 2015 11:36 pm
    [b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/3/20141206/Kritika_Online_CN_How_to_register_and_play-54834b015158df813-1.html#p54834b015158df]0#[/url] [i]Radeyz[/i][/b] [br] [br]Could you tell me how to change the res bec when i start the game my monitor displays OUT OF RANGE 124hz/70 something like that pls :)

Jan 11, 2015 5:07 am
    Go to TCLS>Config>GameSettings.xml and find "<Dlg_ScreenResolution_Combo>xxx*xxx<" When i put x then u must put your res parametr's.

MMOsite Special Offer

Jan 12, 2015 6:13 pm
      sorry but i can't make an account could you help me please ?

Jan 13, 2015 6:15 pm
      First chose the "QQ number account" on registration page.

U must use phone to activate. Just click on blue text(Change Region or something simply) & chose your country & write phone number. in few second's u got your activation code ;). SMS is 100% free.

Jan 14, 2015 4:01 am

Thanks a lot for the guide. Been searching how to download kritika for a long time ._.

Jan 14, 2015 4:55 am
      no still same problem :( :( is ther any way to start it in windowed mode bec with alt+enter dosent work ? tnx

Jan 15, 2015 8:31 am
      Btw i have a small doubt. Even though my internet connection is running good, sometimes the enemies dont take damage and all of a sudden [after 3-4 mins] they take all the damage and die :/ i tried to play with normal launcher and TGP too.. but that lag never clears off :/ any suggestions how to get rid of that problem?

MMOsite Special Offer

Jan 15, 2015 2:34 pm
        I have good net but i can only play on night.On day i have massive lag & dc's.

Dude with window mode. Delete "defaultsetting" this file is in folder TCLS>CONFIG

Jan 16, 2015 6:17 am
        Reply 20#  59.*.*.193

Hi Kritika,

I am a reporter working on a piece about gamers in India. Would you be willing to share your experience with me? Of course, if you want, your identity won't be revealed. I have some of the basic questions: Is it worth being a gamer in India? You can email me at maroosha.muzaffar@intoday.com if you wish to take this conversation offline.

Thanks much. Hope to hear from you soon.

Best,
        Maroosha

Jan 16, 2015 2:04 pm
        What do you want to know ? ;)

Jan 30, 2015 9:28 am
        I have got an 13 level rogue. But i cant get in dungeon. HELP PLS

Jan 31, 2015 9:24 am
        Cool game but what I hate on this game is it requires you to download large files every time I open this game.

MMOsite Special Offer

Jan 31, 2015 12:31 pm
          Reply 36#  prettythumbs1

Ah that must suck lol, does it also increase the size of the game? Ending up eating a lot of space of the comp?

Feb 1, 2015 10:42 am
          this game is also available for Android mobile phones and its English version

Feb 2, 2015 12:43 pm

uhm, hey guys. i just want to ask, is there any tutorial on the GUI? specially the options? and what about the patch or something?

Quick Reply:Kritika Online CN - How to register and play

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »