1. Introduction
2. Chinese locale
3. Download

4. Registration
5. Server selection
6. Classes
7. In case of lag
Introduction

The Chinese Kritika server recently went into OBT, and I was surprised to see that there are no English news about it. So, I thought that I would make a guide on how to register and play.

Kritika CN went OBT on December 3, 2014, 3 days ago.

If you always wanted to play Kritika but couldn't because of KR needing phone/KSSN and JP being ip blocked, I suggest you give the CN server a try!

Chinese locale

To play this game, you need to change your computer's locale to Chinese. Otherwise, the game might not work properly and you won't be able to see Chinese text in the launcher.

To change your computer's locale, follow these steps:

1. Click the Start button, then Control Panel, then "Clock, Language, and Region", and then click "Region and Language".

2. Click the Administrative tab, and then, under Language for non-Unicode programs, click Change system locale.

3. Select Chinese Simplified PRC, then press OK. Then restart your computer by pressing Restart Now.

You've now changed your locale to Chinese and can now download and install the game.

AppLocale (alternative)

Some people use a program called AppLocale to do this without having to change your computer's actual locale. You can give this a try if you want to, but I've never used this myself and therefore won't make a guide on it. You will have to figure out how to use it on your own.

Download link: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=13209

Download

Starting with download first, because it's better to let the game download while you're registering.

You can find the download link here: http://jf.qq.com/down.shtml

There are 3 big buttons you can press on. Click on the first one:

This is the downloader program that you will use to download the game. Run the file and you will be taken to this window:

Select what folder you want to download the game and installer to, and then press the big yellow button that says 开始下载 to start the download.

Once the download is finished, it will look like this:

Press the big yellow button to start installing the game.

Just press next and next until it starts installing the game and you're done!

Registration

For players who played Blade and Soul before, you can use your QQ account to play this game, since it's run by the same publisher.

For those who don't have a QQ account, I will be redirecting you to another guide that shows you how to make one. Why make a new guide, when there is already a good guide out there xD

QQ registration guide here: http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/316/20131127/Registration_Accelerator_Account_Safety_etc-5295ebba479282f13-1.html

Server Selection

Once you've finished installing the game, start the launcher and login with your QQ account. It will look like this then:

Make sure you and your friends select BOTH the same main server AND sub server, if you want to play together.

If you want to play in the same server as me and my friends, we play on server 电信一区 - 红色剧场 (the one selected in the picture).

We also made an English guild called Amicitia. If you want to apply to it, press U in game, search for Amicitia, select our guild and then press 申请加入 to apply to it.

Classes

Make sure you select the correct class you want to play!

Once you reach lvl 15, you can change class in your skill window (K). Once you get taken to the training grounds and it's time to select your class, make sure you pick the correct one! Once chosen, you can't change it!

Here are the class names in both English and Chinese:

剑斗士 Warrior -> 剑魔 Demon Blade OR 拳刹 Burst Breaker OR 斩狂 Raging Berserker

刃舞者 Rouge -> 风舞星 Cat Acrobat OR 猎刃星 Crimson Assassin OR 天狼星 Mystic Wolf Guardian

控魔师 Gun Magician -> 魔影师 Shadow Mage OR 霜语者 Freezing Blaster OR 时空术士 Dimension Controller

千月姬 Scyther -> 魅罗刹 Valkyrie (the other 2 classes have not been released yet)

Compare the letters in-game and here to find out which one you have to select!

In case of lag

Are you experiencing heavy lag? I suggest you try this software called TGP then!

TGP is a game accelerator. It improves your connection to the server to reduce lag. It's not guaranteed to always work, but it works for a lot of people (including myself).

TGP is made by the same publisher/company as kritika, so you don't need to worry about it being a scam or anything.

Download: http://tgp.qq.com/ (Press the big green button that says download)

Once you're finished installing and possibly letting it update, login with the same QQ account you use for Kritika. Once logged in, you should have this:

Just press start game to run Kritika through TGP, and hopefully reduce your lag!

If it's your first time running Kritika through TGP, it might start the Kritika launcher and ask you to pick your main server and sub server, so it knows what server you play on. Just simply select your server and then press start.

That concludes this guide, and I hope you'll have fun in Kritika!

[ The post was edited by Radeyz at Jun 11, 2015 8:25 pm ]

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Dec 6, 2014 3:32 pm
Reserved

MMOsite Special Offer

Dec 8, 2014 10:30 pm
    Is there are Mod to change everything to English?

Dec 10, 2014 1:42 am
    Sadly, there's no English patch. I haven't even seen a single mod in Chinese forums either, so I don't think it's possible to even mod the game.

I could take pictures of the UI in game and translate the basic stuff if you want to.

Dec 10, 2014 5:12 am
    yes pls help

Dec 10, 2014 10:30 am
    The Demon Blade has caught my attention a lot, when I watched some videos long time ago. Just never managed to try the game. I have really hard time to bring myself play foreign language games D:

Dec 10, 2014 1:46 pm

So i got this error, And this was after me playing for like 5 minutes. Also why dont i even see Chinese text?

MMOsite Special Offer

Dec 10, 2014 2:02 pm
      I forgot to include this since I'm always on Chinese locale =.=

You need to change your locale to Chinese, or else you won't be able to see the Chinese letter.

You can change locale by following this guide: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/change-system-locale#1TC=windows-7

Select Chinese Simplified PRC, confirm and restart computer. You might have to reinstall the game too.

I'll add this to the guide right away. I'm incredibly sorry for forgetting to include this (I'm always on Chinese locale so this stuff never bothers me).

Dec 10, 2014 2:27 pm
      Reply 7#  Radeyz

Will putting it on Chinese Locale make my PC all in Chinese?
      I wanna know this before i decide to do that.
      EDIT: I don't think you have to do all of that to Locale it.
      APPLocale is apparently a great option as it makes Chinese Locale. its a Program that makes it Chinese but doesn't mess with your PC's settings.
      Heres where you can get The APPLocale if you're interested.
      http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=13209

BTW I couldn't get in earlier because it was down for some sorta maintenance because now it just patched something and i can join. Im prolly gonna apply for your guild because me a few friends are gonna be playing and we'd like a guild to be apart of xD

[ The post was edited by GR7 at Dec 10, 2014 3:23 pm ]

Dec 10, 2014 4:47 pm
      Reply 8#  GR7

AppLocale works, but I've never used it myself, so I can't make a tutorial on it.

Changing locale doesn't change your PC's language. It just makes unicode letters and unicode programs of whatever language you chose more compatible.

Dec 10, 2014 7:26 pm
      My launcher isn't working, like it's not downloading just sitting there at 0 so idk what to do can anyone help me? o 3o/

Dec 11, 2014 2:10 am
      Reply 10#  75.*.*.122

Give me a picture of your launcher or any potential error message. You could also try one of these 2 things (or both):

- Disable fire wall while updating

- Update the game through TGP instead

MMOsite Special Offer

Dec 11, 2014 4:03 am
        Awesome! an english guild sadly i will have to start over again because i was playing on the 1st server lol. But for some reason the game just randomly closes sometime and without any errors anyone else experience that?
        Also do you guys have a QQ group I can join?

[ The post was edited by zerofin at Dec 11, 2014 10:51 am ]

Dec 11, 2014 5:00 am
        Reply 13#  BlackSuperSaiyan

I used to have the problem of the game closing randomly, but it went away by itself. Sorry, can't help you with it.

We don't have a QQ group, but could make one if people want to.

Dec 11, 2014 6:18 am
        ok i will be in the game in a little while my IGN will be Irou....assuming no one has taken it. As a matter of fact x___x i already made a group 2days ago, if you want we can use that one here's the group ID 289341909

[ The post was edited by BlackSuperSaiyan at Dec 11, 2014 11:24 am ]

Dec 11, 2014 10:52 am
        BlackSuperSaiyan, I've edited your posts together. Please don't double post and use edit function in the future if you have something to add. Multiple posting in a row is against the rules.

Dec 11, 2014 11:25 am
        ok...

MMOsite Special Offer

Dec 11, 2014 3:31 pm
          [b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/3/20141206/Kritika_Online_CN_How_to_register_and_play-54834b015158df813-1.html#p54834b015158df]0#[/url] [i]Radeyz[/i][/b] [br] [br]
          Hey man, Thanks for the guide it works and i'm enjoying it but my friend and i can't seem to party up. Any ideas about this?

Thanks Again :)

Dec 16, 2014 11:55 pm
          Is this game similar to Android?

Dec 17, 2014 6:15 am
          It is in a sense... but its obviously MUCH better since its the PC version.

Is the guild still active?, I applied like 3 days ago and still no answer, opening the guild menu (U) just says Amicitia in the bottom with some chinese stuff ( Awaiting confirmation i guess) and both buttons greyed out.

Ryfia - Crimsom Assassin lvl 28
          Reikki - Warrior lvl 7 (going Demon Blade)

Also today I cant seem to be able to play using that TGP program, if I try to enter the game through that program, I get an error after selecting channel then the game freezes.
          Entering through normal launcher has no problems.

Edit: Nvm seems its ramdom either regular launcher or TGP most of the times today i get this ->

[ The post was edited by kaywhatever at Dec 17, 2014 6:44 am ]

Quick Reply:Kritika Online CN - How to register and play

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »