Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home New MMO Discussion S.K.I.L.L. - Special Force 2

S.K.I.L.L. - Special Force 2

Sep 18, 2013 5:56 am
"New" gameforge game.. do you like it? Play it?:) For me it was just simple fps shooter, still my top fps game is A.V.A.

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Sep 18, 2013 11:04 am
Reply 0#  empire2x2

Does it look interesting with tons of stuff around the game or is more of the same thing, aka (Aimbots Online)?

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Sep 18, 2013 12:12 pm
    Not really into FPS all that much anymore, and didn't seem to be all that special, so quite sure won't be trying this one either.

Sep 18, 2013 12:16 pm
    Quote: Originally Posted by zerofin at Sep 18, 2013 12:12 pm
    Not really into FPS all that much anymore, and didn't seem to be all that special, so quite sure won't be trying this one either.     
    Why is that? Give it a shot (haha shot..well..not good joke) maybe you will like it.

Sep 19, 2013 11:01 am
    Reply 3#  empire2x2

Nah, honestly rarely a fps can get my attention, unless if it looks really good or has something special on it that makes me want to try it. Blacklight retribution was one of those before. The robot sure caught my attention lol

Sep 19, 2013 11:53 am
    Quote: Originally Posted by zerofin at Sep 19, 2013 11:01 am
    Reply 3#  empire2x2

Nah, honestly rarely a fps can get my attention, unless if it looks really good or has something special on it that makes me want to try it. Blacklight retribution was one of those before. The robot sure caught my attention lol     
    So you like robots? you should try mechwarrior online.

Sep 19, 2013 12:28 pm
    Reply 5#  empire2x2

Not in general, but overall I liked how the characters looked like, and that robot suit was just a bonus because you don't really see those in fps all that often. But in the end didn't really like the game that much,

MMOsite Special Offer

Sep 19, 2013 2:45 pm
      Reply 6#  zerofin

You can always try Ghost Recon Online. It is different and it is pretty fun to play.

Special force 2 kinda reminds me of Arctic Combat. I am going to wait a little to see the game develop, but I am really thinking of playing Soldier Front 2.

Signature

Trying to rank up!
      Sep 20, 2013 5:32 am
      Reply 7#  Ammunition

Was planning to try that out at some point too, but just never got motivated enough, or had enough time to do that lol.

Sep 21, 2013 11:27 am
      Quote: Originally Posted by zerofin at Sep 20, 2013 5:32 am
      Reply 7#  Ammunition

Was planning to try that out at some point too, but just never got motivated enough, or had enough time to do that lol.     
      So what game you going to try then or playing atm?:)

Sep 21, 2013 12:23 pm
      Reply 9#  empire2x2

Just League of Legends right now. Not exactly "trying" anything because I don't have time to play anything right now to be honest, so I'll just stick with the current game.

Jul 11, 2018 10:32 am
      Предлагаем Вам работу без вложений, на системе автоматического приёма и обработки заказов.

Мы предоставляем:

- Наш лицезионный софт.
      - документы со всей необходимой доп. информацией.
      - постоянная техническая поддержка.

Оплата от 5500 в день. Выплаты ежедневно.

Более подробная информация на нашем сайте >> [url=http://obrabot-zakaz.tk][b]www.obrabot-zakaz.tk[/b][/url]

MMOsite Special Offer

Jul 13, 2018 5:13 am
        [b]Мы платим за лайки! - Оплата ежедневно! [/b]

Наш сервис предоставляет настоящие лайки на фото заказчиков, которые готовы платить за качество.

Именно для этого мы и набираем удалённых сотрудников, которые будут выполнять работу, то есть ставить лайки и получить за это деньги.

Чтобы стать нашим удалённым сотрудником и начать ставить лайки, зарабатывая при этом 45 рублей за 1 поставленный лайк,

достаточно просто зарегистрироваться на нашем сервисе. [url=http://vklikers.tk][b]www.vklikers.tk[/b][/url]

Вывод заработанных средств ежедневно в течении нескольких минут.

Quick Reply:S.K.I.L.L. - Special Force 2

Smiles
        refresh
        Go Advanced »