Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home New MMO Discussion Soul Saver Online Beta Keys Giveaway

Soul Saver Online Beta Keys Giveaway

Jun 13, 2012 11:22 pm

Soul Saver Online will start its CBT from June 21 - June 25, 2012.

MMOsite will give away the closed beta keys from June 14 to June 20, 2012.

GIVEAWAY EVENT PAGE: http://contest.mmosite.com/index.php/activity/sendkey/soul_saver_online_beta_keys_giveaway_event

* The time for testing can be changed due to ongoing status.
* The urgent maintenance can be progressed due to server status.
* The level limit of 1st CBT is 60. Remember that the character info will be reset after the end of CBT.
* While playing the game if you have any question or suggestion, please use the board freely.

If you are already a member of www.operation7.eu, you can use www.soulsaveronline.com without any registration.

Redeem Guide

Step1: Create a Soul Saver Online account at: http://www.soulsaveronline.com/
Step2: Activate your account
Step3: Press the refresh button (F5) and insert your key into the pop-up window.
Step4: Download and install the game.
Step5: Enjoy!

[ The post was edited by Maogu at Jun 13, 2012 11:32 pm ]

Return to the list

Signature

Please feel free to PM me if you need help.

Bookmark and share to your friends

Jun 14, 2012 1:00 am
I got interested for a moment but then I noticed in the screenshots that its 2d sidescrolling and gave up lol. Don't like that type of games >.<

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Jun 14, 2012 8:10 am
    GHOST ONLINE IS BACK!

Jun 15, 2012 3:30 am
    hey ... who can they help me? I do server ghost soul online ... game I can they open the website but I do not know how to connect ... anyone who knows please tell me help is .... pls can they?

Jun 20, 2012 7:32 am
    SS22-BS32-JY79-F3TN

Jun 23, 2012 7:55 am
    I tried to register two times under two different accounts and they never forwarded the confirmation emails so I can confirm my identity. On both accounts I had them resend the emails and I never got them. Judging from what I read on their forum, it is basically a complete failure this closed beta testing. Talk about a company pissing money away with an extremely poor PR and also with closed beta hours based on Korean time, which means you have to stay up all night to test it in America and Europe. What a farce!

Jun 23, 2012 7:57 am
    Reply 3#  dotadota26

don't waster your time.  If you are in America or in Europe you basically need to play overnight because they are only tested the closed beta when the employees are at work in Korea.  It's a big joke.

MMOsite Special Offer

Jul 4, 2012 4:39 am
      Soul Saver Online is not bad, I will review this game.

Jul 4, 2012 2:21 pm

Jul 4, 2012 2:55 pm
      should rename this game to 3rd world online imo.

Signature

Quick Reply:Soul Saver Online Beta Keys Giveaway

Smiles
      refresh
      Go Advanced »