Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home New MMO Discussion RaiderZ: Non-Targeting & No Class & No Reward for Quests

RaiderZ: Non-Targeting & No Class & No Reward for Quests

Feb 23, 2012 11:08 pm
Korean MAIET Entertainment use 4 years to finish developing the Fantasy MMO, RaiderZ. And during this Feb 14th to 21st, this game had its closed beta. New mage characters was unveiled this time, meanwhile, because the update of developing engine, game graphics become more exquisite, combat actions and combo skills all be improved. As another non-trageting action game, will it defeat those actions games which have been released? Such as Vindictus, Dragon Nest, C9 etc.
You can check out the game features from here: http://feature.mmosite.com/raiderz/feature.shtml
So is this the game that you wanna play?

Here is a official gameplay trailer:

And here are the real gameplay video by Korean players:

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Feb 24, 2012 1:46 am
ddint play, but from videos and fact that PW will be publisher I prefer C9

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Feb 25, 2012 1:15 am
    I watched some gameplay videos before when I heard about the game, saw some combat vids. The boss fights seems fun but then i saw some grinding vid and it did seem quite slow paced for me so it didn't really catch my attention.

Signature

Feb 25, 2012 3:15 am
    I have seen the videos of RaiderZ, but after I had watched the video and saw perfect world were the publisher I decided not to try out the game. I prefer choosing C9 over RaiderZ

Feb 25, 2012 3:38 am
    PW... so... I want to at least try this game,...

Signature

Feb 25, 2012 6:56 am
    I have played Raiderz Graphic is ok but The interface is bad,theres not enough functions to be called mmorpg

Signature

http://share.payoneer-affiliates.com/a/clk/jysFR
    Feb 26, 2012 9:20 pm
    no level, and this game will be perfect

the battle is lame though[SMILE=9]

MMOsite Special Offer

Quick Reply:RaiderZ: Non-Targeting & No Class & No Reward for Quests

Smiles
      refresh
      Go Advanced »