Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home New MMO Discussion Order and Chaos Online .. Destined to fail - PC World of MMORPG

Order and Chaos Online .. Destined to fail - PC World of MMORPG

Jul 23, 2011 2:15 am

Game:
Order and chaos Online (facebook)
Game was an app for iPhones/iPads. Now gone PC. Opens as a browser game no need to download. Closely resembles another high end game.

Fee: Game gives no warning or indication on homepage that it's pay to play.  Game is only free to play up to level 10. After that it's pay to play.
Game looks to fail, even though it's 2 days old. Was best successful as an iphone/iPad app.
Devs - Games now monthly subscription fee.
One thing is for certain ...Devs - gameloft
  are the types of devs that rush to release multiple games, forgoing game content. Quantity over quality.

All 4 classes are overpowered, Warrior, Mage, Monk and Ranger.
4 Races include, Human, Elf, Orc, Undead.

Customization is limited, very limited. Kind of reminds me of Soul Order online.
Servers: Once you pick a server, your bound to that server.
America
Europe
Asia.

Screen Size: They do give you the option to change to full screen, which is way to over sized for the monitor. Be prepared to have your screen resolution change on start up ... when you next turn on your computer.

Population: The game had a fair population, until someone mentioned Pay to play at level 10 ... that's when allot of players vented and left. The start zone has a decent amount of players, it's as you progress that it becomes, barren of players.  spent allot of time talking to high level players and the difficulty of rarely seeing other high level players. Killing mobs wasn't hard. Game just got to repetitive.

The graphics is great. This is whats misleading allot of players. The graphics.

The UI (user interface) is so pre-school, I just couldn't get past it.  The book on the  right hand side of the screen with the plus sign is your skills, This only opens when you click on it or when you attack mobs/if they attack you.
Chat disappears if your not using it, or when players aren't Taking.

Look how big chat is. You get to see 5 lines of chat, but it's the width of the dang thing.  Chat takes up almost half of the screen (width wise).  The prompt boxes for inventory is larger still. Everything that requires a window prompt is overly large.

It does give you the option to zoom out, only slightly smaller then what I'm showing you.  This is the full size screen resolution default size.

Note the "Add a friend ... /Facepalm!!! That's permanently there.

]

WASD and or right click to move, left click to attack.

Spam: The "invite a friend feature, you see on Facebook  takes up allot of usable space on the screen which you can't remove.

Chat: Well what can I say, I speak 3 languages, most of which I didn't see. English being my primary. Internationale chat system. Will get confusing. English isn't always the primary lanuage, dependent during different times (zones).

Chat opens when someone is chatting. Annoying when farming mobs, as chat can get in the way. If chat is not being used, it will close. It's when someones farming multiple mobs or mini bosses, that chat becomes a problem, because you can't click on the mob that chat is covering.

Gameplay:
The gameplay is so basic, it's unbearable, yet they want to charge you from level 10 up.

Questing: You select your quest find the mob. End of story.

PvP:
If someone wants to PvP you, you need to accept the invite first. However spamming is an issue. Especially when your grinding mobs.

Leveling/Level Cap:
Pretty fast.  Hard core gamers have maxed the cap (level 60) in 2 days.

Crafting is extremely basic. I managed to make it up to level 9 before I quit.  There's nothing in this game to hold ones interest.

Inventory: Inventory is small. 12 slots. This is a huge problem as you have to keep going to the city for find your storage chest to get rid of items while questing. This only offers and additional 24 slots. Need to pay for more. Inventory bag space is the issue here.

Guilds:
They do have guilds, but no guild housing/quests ... just like a friends list, but with a gaming name.

Pets: They do have pets, but they don't buff or attack. Their tiny infantile type rodents/forest creature.

Game Incentives: I'll admit, I had to laugh when I heard you had to pay at level 10 to continue.  Game offers absolutely nothing in way of gameplay.

New to MMORPG: Good for players new to MMORPG games. But, I would never pay to play a game that only implements the very basics of MMORPG features... 2/10

First Release: Got to remember, the game was released as a phone app. The only upside to this game, is ... its a browser game. Play anywhere.

High Hopes: The devs are in the iPhone/iPad app mode of thinking, and don't realise, PC online world gaming for MMORPG games is massive and a different entire ball game altogether.  

Having players pay to play at level 10 with basic gaming features/content (said it already) is mind blowing.

PC vs iPhone/iPad App: As an iphone/iPad  app, sure, pay to play ...  as a PC game ... meh!!

Games income is soley from iPhone/iPad subscriptions.

UPDATE: Devs - games now monthly subscription fee. In which case I suggest playing AQW (adventure Quest Worlds), Dragon Fable, Adventure Quest ... RuneScape. All free to play browser games. Knock yourself out ... play RoM (Runes of Magic). Soul Order Online is only a small download.

Scherzi a parte gli amici, non preoccupatevi con il gioco BS. Non vale il programma è scritto su

[ The post was edited by `Jeebus` at Jul 23, 2011 7:48 pm ]

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Jul 24, 2011 3:53 am
I am surprised that gameloft is going for PC market Oo better they stay at small cellphone games

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Jul 24, 2011 2:29 pm
    Reply 1#  AresPL

Yeah, I play a couple of their games on iPad.
    When I heard Order and Chaos was going to be released as "PC" game I thought I would give it a look. Never really played it allot on my friends iPad. He had the game.

But Gameloft never let me down. They're best known as the type of devs that like to push out mass unfinished products.

When I logged into the PC version, I was on facebook and got a message my game was PC viral ... I logged in and couldn't believe they made stuff all changes to make the game more "PC" orientated. Better UI, more game content, etc...

Like I said, I played up until level 9 (PC version), but the games was just to repetitious for me. 2 things available in game only.

1) Select your quest and kill mob.
    2) PvP anyone by clicking on a person ... of which they have to accept.

Now you see why I didn't last.  That's all the gaming content offers. The classes are way too overpowered.

Hardcore players can max the level cap in 2 days.
    Casual players in 6-10 weeks.

What does that tell you about Gameloft.  Not sure why anyone would pay for a game that you max out in 2 days. I don't care if it's $1.99 a month.  Way to many free to play games, that offer more content then this BS game.

It was successful as an app. No problems there. My disgust comes from the fact that they are really naive when it comes to the PC market of MMORPG games.

Man ... I'm over  this game if someone on here gives it a "Most anticipated" game on this forums in the review section.  The graphics is the only drawcard of this game for players that like graphics similar (exactly) like another high end game. WoW

Posted

Free to Play game list.

[ The post was edited by `Jeebus` at Jul 24, 2011 3:00 pm ]

Nov 10, 2011 3:15 pm
    I don't get all the haters. Unbelievable. Someone makes a game that's fun to play for a lot of people and all the MMO-purists have a problem with it. Stupid! (sorry to be so blunt) So-what if the game is a "WoW-clone" or not as technically-polished as other MMO's! If Blizzard would have beat them to it, they'd have made a lot of fans happy ('cause how cool would it be to access WoW through your mobile???), but -so far- they've missed the boat and after watching Blizzcon, it doesn't look like they're jumping on board with this anytime soon.

I was just saying the other day that it would be cool if there was an MMORPG-style game for play on my Android and then I found Order & Chaos. I downloaded it and was surprised how fun it is... especially compared to all the stupid games everyone plays on the phone like Angry Birds. Ok, Angry Birds isn't stupid... I like it too, but this is just cool to play an MMO anywhere when I have time to kill. To me, it's more fun than sling-shotting birds into stick walls.

The fact is, Order & Chaos looks great, it plays great, it's pretty stable on most platforms, it's fun, and it's very similar to WoW or Rift and I play both (as well as a few other free-to-play MMORPG's) so I'm happy. I don't care if it costs a little to play. I can't believe people are whining about this too. It's not expensive at all. If you're an Android or Facebook user and can't afford .99 a month, get a job already! The complaints on this front are utterly stupid! I mean SERIOUSLY! If you don't want to pay for it, then don't download it... Go back to Angry Birds. ;)

Ok... I'm done hating all the haters now. LOL... Those of you who are just looking for some WoW-like fun on your mobile, give this game a shot. It's really impressive that someone pulled off creating a virtual game world MMORPG (similar to games like WoW, Rift or Allods) on the Android platform. This one is cool and I'm sure more will follow. I give the dudes at Gameloft props. Thanks guys!!!

Nov 14, 2011 9:57 pm
    this is why I stay away from facebook games, all are shallow with no content.

Jan 16, 2012 10:19 pm
    @ 64.*.*.190

Game UI is designed for apps, not pc. What part of that are you finding difficult.

You can't bring a app game to the PC world with pre-school not even basic UI. It's not similar to WoW it's an outright copy ---klown.
    You can't expect PC players to pay for something that was built especially for ipads ...etc...
    Go back to your phone.

Jan 19, 2012 8:09 am
    Well, I really don't really have any thoughts about this game to be honest. Seen some stuff about this before but thats it. Since it's a P2P for mobile, didn't really care much about it.
    But bringing it to computer and keeping it as P2P just doesn't work in my opinion. I mean, if it comes all the way to computer, there'll be so many other games that are better than that ._.

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Jan 19, 2012 11:21 am
      Yeah I know what you mean, APB never mentioned that it was going to be P2P. But when players bought the CD it turns out that their game time was limited and they had to constantly buy hours or days. It look really good but when you play the actual game, it just feels a bit... different.

Signature

My Most Recent Rank and K/D For Games So Far [04/03/2013]
      Master Sergeant in Alliance Valiant Arms: 2.05
      Second Lieutenant in Combat Arms: 1.88
      First Lieutenant in Cross Fire: 2.53
      Level 20 in Ghost Recon: 3.17 Closed Beta
      Level 30 in Ghost Recon: 3.60
      Level 15 in MicroVolts: 2.75
      Staff in Mission Against Terror: 2.39
      Sergeant in Project Blackout: 2.30
      District 187 Sin Streets: 3.45
      Born To Fire: 3.20
      Blacklight:Retribution 3.00

Jan 24, 2012 4:34 pm
      [b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/3/20110723/Order_and_Chaos_Online_Destined_to_fail_PC_World_of_MMORPG-4e2a913036234ac13-1.html#p4e2a913036234a]0#[/url] [i]`Jeebus`[/i][/b] [br] [br]i use to play order and chaos but my brother the IPAD[SMILE=19]

[SMILE=19]

Mar 25, 2012 10:11 pm
      here is some more info about it http://www.dotmmo.com/order-chaos-online-1288.html

Mar 27, 2012 2:28 pm
      [quote]Quote: Originally Posted by [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/member/info/2499481/2]`Jeebus`[/url] at Jul 23, 2011 2:15 am
      [font=Tahoma][size=3][b]
      Game:[/b][url=http://onlinegames-forum.gameloft.com/index.php?c=8&lang=en]Order and chaos Online (facebook)[/url]
      Game was an app for iPhones/iPads. Now gone PC. Opens as a browser game no need to download. Closely resembles another high end game.

[b]Fee: [/b] Game gives no warning or indication on homepage that it's pay to play. Game is only free to play up to level 10. After that it's pay to play.
      [/size][/font][font=Tahoma][size=3]Game looks to fail, even though it's 2 days old. Was best successful as an iphone/iPad app.[/size][/font][font=Tahoma][size=3]
      [/size][/font][font=Tahoma][size=3][b][color=#000000]Devs [/color][/b][color=#ff3300]- Games now monthly subscription fee. [/color][SMILE=17]
      One thing is for certain ...Devs - gameloft[/size][/font][font=Tahoma][size=3] are the types of devs that rush to release multiple games, forgoing game content. Quantity over quality.

[b]Gender: [/b]Both genders. No gender restrictions.
      [b]All 4 classes [/b]are overpowered, Warrior, Mage, Monk and Ranger.
      [b]4 Races[/b] include, Human, Elf, Orc, Undead.

[b]Customization [/b]is limited, very limited. Kind of reminds me of Soul Order online.
      [b]Servers:[/b] Once you pick a server, your bound to that server.
      America
      Europe
      Asia.

[b]Screen Size:[/b] They do give you the option to change to full screen, which is way to over sized for the monitor. Be prepared to have your screen resolution change on start up ... when you next turn on your computer.

[b]Population:[/b] The game had a fair population, until someone mentioned Pay to play at level 10 ... that's when allot of players vented and left. The start zone has a decent amount of players, it's as you progress that it becomes, barren of players. spent allot of time talking to high level players and the difficulty of rarely seeing other high level players. Killing mobs wasn't hard. Game just got to repetitive.
      [/size][/font][font=Tahoma][size=3][color=#333333]
      [/color][b]The graphics [/b]is great. This is whats misleading allot of players. The graphics.

[/size][/font][font=Tahoma][size=3][font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Tahoma][size=3][b]The UI (user interface)[/b] is so pre-school, I just couldn't get past it. The book on the right hand side of the screen with the plus sign is your skills, This only opens when you click on it or when you attack mobs/if they attack you.
      [/size][/font][font=Tahoma][size=3]Chat disappears if your not using it, or when players aren't Taking. [/size][/font][font=Tahoma][size=3]
      [/size][/font]
      [font=Tahoma][size=3]Look how big chat is. You get to see 5 lines of chat, but it's the width of the dang thing. Chat takes up almost half of the screen (width wise). The prompt boxes for inventory is larger still. Everything that requires a window prompt is overly large.
      [/size][/font][font=Tahoma][size=3]
      [/size][/font]
      [font=Tahoma][size=3][color=#ff3300][/color][/size][/font][font=Tahoma][size=3]It does give you the option to zoom out, only slightly smaller then what I'm showing you. This is the full size screen resolution default size.
      [/size][/font]
      [font=Tahoma][size=3][/size][/font]
      [font=Tahoma][size=3]Note the "Add a friend ... /Facepalm!!! That's permanently there.

[url=[img]http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i423/HarlequinStargem/UI.png[/img]][img]http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i423/HarlequinStargem/UI.png[/img][/url]

WASD and or right click to move, left click to attack.

[b]Spam: [/b]The "invite a friend feature, you see on Facebook takes up allot of usable space on the screen which you can't remove.

[b]Chat:[/b] Well what can I say, I speak 3 languages, most of which I didn't see. English being my primary. Internationale chat system. Will get confusing. English isn't always the primary lanuage, dependent during different times (zones).

[/size][/font][/font][/size][/font][font=Tahoma][size=3][font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Tahoma][size=3]Chat opens when someone is chatting. Annoying when farming mobs, as chat can get in the way. If chat is not being used, it will close. It's when someones farming multiple mobs or mini bosses, that chat becomes a problem, because you can't click on the mob that chat is covering.[/size][/font]

[b]Gameplay:[/b][/font][/size][/font][font=Tahoma][size=3][font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] The gameplay is so basic, it's unbearable, yet they want to charge you from level 10 up.

[font=Tahoma][size=3][b]Questing:[/b] You select your quest find the mob. End of story.

[b]PvP: [/b][/size][/font][font=Tahoma][size=3]If someone wants to PvP you, you need to accept the invite first. However spamming is an issue. Especially when your grinding mobs.[/size][/font][font=Tahoma][size=3]
      [/size][/font]
      [/font][b]Leveling/Level Cap:[/b] [/size][/font][size=3]Pretty fast. Hard core gamers have maxed the cap (level 60) in 2 days.

[b]Crafting[/b][font=Tahoma] is extremely basic. I managed to make it up to level 9 before I quit. There's nothing in this game to hold ones interest.[/font]

[b]Inventory:[/b] Inventory is small. 12 slots. This is a huge problem as you have to keep going to the city for find your storage chest to get rid of items while questing. This only offers and additional 24 slots. Need to pay for more. Inventory bag space is the issue here.

[b]Guilds:[/b][/size][font=Tahoma][size=3] They do have guilds, but no guild housing/quests ... just like a friends list, but with a gaming name.

[b]Pets: [/b]They do have pets, but they don't buff or attack. Their tiny infantile type rodents/forest creature.

[b]Game Incentives:[/b] I'll admit, I had to laugh when I heard you had to pay at level 10 to continue. Game offers absolutely nothing in way of gameplay.

[b]New to MMORPG:[/b] Good for players new to MMORPG games. But, I would never pay to play a game that only implements the very basics of MMORPG features... 2/10

[b]First Release:[/b] Got to remember, the game was released as a phone app. The only upside to this game, is ... its a browser game. Play anywhere.

[b]High Hopes: [/b]The devs are in the iPhone/iPad [color=#6600cc][b]app mode [/b][/color]of thinking, and don't realise, [b][color=#ff6600]PC online world gaming[/color] [/b]for MMORPG games is massive and a different entire ball game altogether.

Having players pay to play at level 10 with basic gaming features/content (said it already) is mind blowing.

[b]PC vs iPhone/iPad App: [/b]As an iphone/iPad app, sure, pay to play ... as a PC game ... meh!!

Games income is soley from iPhone/iPad subscriptions.

[b]UPDATE: [/b][color=#ff3300]Devs - games now monthly subscription fee. [/color][color=#669900]In which case I suggest playing AQW (adventure Quest Worlds), Dragon Fable, Adventure Quest ... RuneScape. All free to play browser games. Knock yourself out ... play RoM (Runes of Magic). Soul Order Online is only a small download.
      [/color]
      Scherzi a parte gli amici, non preoccupatevi con il gioco BS. Non vale il programma è scritto su[/size][/font] [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/3/20110723/Order_and_Chaos_Online_Destined_to_fail_PC_World_of_MMORPG-4e2a913036234ac13-1.html#p4e2a913036234a][STB_STATIC_IMAGE_HOST]images/back.gif[/STB_STATIC_IMAGE_HOST][/url][/quote]Thanks Ebert.....Sorry about Roeper

Apr 13, 2012 10:38 pm
      [quote]Quote: Originally Posted by [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/member/info/2499481/2]`Jeebus`[/url] at Jul 24, 2011 2:29 pm
      [b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/3/20110723/Order_and_Chaos_Online_Destined_to_fail_PC_World_of_MMORPG-4e2a913036234ac13-1.html#p4e2bf99476b693]1#[/url] [i]AresPL[/i][/b] [br] [br]Yeah, I play a couple of their games on iPad.
      When I heard Order and Chaos was going to be released as "PC" game I thought I would give it a look. Never really played it allot on my friends iPad. He had the game.

But Gameloft never let me down. They're[b] best[/b] known as the type of devs that like to push out[color=#ff3300] [b]mass[/b][/color] unfinished products.

When I logged into the PC version, I was on facebook and got a message my game was PC viral ... I logged in and couldn't believe they made stuff all changes to make the game more "PC" orientated. Better UI, more game content, etc...

Like I said, I played up until level 9 (PC version), but the games was just to repetitious for me. 2 things available in game only.

[color=#669966] Now you see why I didn't last. [/color][color=#000000]That's all the gaming content offers. The classes are way too overpowered.[/color]
      [color=#000000]
      [/color]
      [color=#000000]Hardcore players can max the level cap in 2 days.[/color]
      [color=#000000]Casual players in 6-10 weeks.[/color]
      [color=#000000]
      [/color]
      [color=#000000]What does that tell you about Gameloft. Not sure why anyone would pay for a game that you max out in 2 days. I don't care if it's $1.99 a month. Way to many free to play games, that offer more content then this BS game.[/color][color=#000000]
      [/color]
      [color=#000000]It was successful as an app. No problems there. My disgust comes from the fact that they are really [/color][color=#669966]naive [/color][color=#000000] when it comes to the [/color][color=#669966]PC market of MMORPG games.[/color][color=#669966]
      [/color]
      [color=#669966]Man ... I'm over this game if someone on here gives it a "Most anticipated" game on this forums in the review section. The graphics is the only drawcard of this game for players that like graphics similar [/color][color=#ffffcc](exactly)[/color][color=#669966] like another high end game. [/color][color=#ffffcc]WoW[/color][color=#ffffcc]
      [/color]
      [url=http://news.mmosite.com/content/2011-04-27/Pocket_order_and_chaos_released.shtml#comment_leave]Posted[/url][color=#ffffcc]
      [/color][url=http://www.freemmorpglist.com/][color=#000000]
      [/color]
      [size=4][color=#000000]Free to Play game list.[/color][/size][/url]
      [color=#000000]
      [/color] [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/3/20110723/Order_and_Chaos_Online_Destined_to_fail_PC_World_of_MMORPG-4e2a913036234ac13-1.html#p4e2c8ebadfb3fb][STB_STATIC_IMAGE_HOST]images/back.gif[/STB_STATIC_IMAGE_HOST][/url][/quote]Unparalleled accuracy, unequivocal cliarty, and undeniable importance!

MMOsite Special Offer

Apr 14, 2012 5:54 am
        Good job making it apepar easy.

Apr 16, 2012 8:27 pm
        [quote]Quote: Originally Posted by [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/member/info/2499481/2]`Jeebus`[/url] at Jul 24, 2011 2:29 pm
        [b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/3/20110723/Order_and_Chaos_Online_Destined_to_fail_PC_World_of_MMORPG-4e2a913036234ac13-1.html#p4e2bf99476b693]1#[/url] [i]AresPL[/i][/b] [br] [br]Yeah, I play a couple of their games on iPad.

But Gameloft never let me down. They're[b] best[/b] known as the type of devs that like to push out[color=#ff3300] [b]mass[/b][/color] unfinished products.

[color=#669966] Now you see why I didn't last. [/color][color=#000000]That's all the gaming content offers. The classes are way too overpowered.[/color]
        [color=#000000]
        [/color]
        [color=#000000]Hardcore players can max the level cap in 2 days.[/color]
        [color=#000000]Casual players in 6-10 weeks.[/color]
        [color=#000000]
        [/color]
        [color=#000000]What does that tell you about Gameloft. Not sure why anyone would pay for a game that you max out in 2 days. I don't care if it's $1.99 a month. Way to many free to play games, that offer more content then this BS game.[/color][color=#000000]
        [/color]
        [color=#000000]It was successful as an app. No problems there. My disgust comes from the fact that they are really [/color][color=#669966]naive [/color][color=#000000] when it comes to the [/color][color=#669966]PC market of MMORPG games.[/color][color=#669966]
        [/color]
        [color=#669966]Man ... I'm over this game if someone on here gives it a "Most anticipated" game on this forums in the review section. The graphics is the only drawcard of this game for players that like graphics similar [/color][color=#ffffcc](exactly)[/color][color=#669966] like another high end game. [/color][color=#ffffcc]WoW[/color][color=#ffffcc]
        [/color]
        [url=http://news.mmosite.com/content/2011-04-27/Pocket_order_and_chaos_released.shtml#comment_leave]Posted[/url][color=#ffffcc]
        [/color][url=http://www.freemmorpglist.com/][color=#000000]
        [/color]
        [size=4][color=#000000]Free to Play game list.[/color][/size][/url]
        [color=#000000]
        [/color] [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/3/20110723/Order_and_Chaos_Online_Destined_to_fail_PC_World_of_MMORPG-4e2a913036234ac13-1.html#p4e2c8ebadfb3fb][STB_STATIC_IMAGE_HOST]images/back.gif[/STB_STATIC_IMAGE_HOST][/url][/quote]That's an apt answer to an inetersting question

Apr 17, 2012 4:10 am
        I never liked gameloft games, not even on Iphone/Ipad :/

Signature

Under construction...
        Oct 11, 2013 2:04 am
        hey guys , i'd like to play order & chaos online on my android phone, now i have some order & chaos online gold , add my skype : gamesservice , if you need , my friend tell me a good place http://www.goldceo.com/Order-and-Chaos-Online/Gold/178-3-1.html ,  to level my char easily :D

Quick Reply:Order and Chaos Online .. Destined to fail - PC World of MMORPG

Smiles
        refresh
        Go Advanced »