Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home New MMO Discussion How To Play Elsword NA (For Anyone Who Live Outsite USA)

How To Play Elsword NA (For Anyone Who Live Outsite USA)

Dec 11, 2012 12:43 am
this game has IP block==

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Dec 12, 2012 8:48 pm
Just want to ask if how's the latency when playing outside NA especially for those who are in SEA

MMOsite Special Offer

Dec 15, 2012 6:00 am
    I just wanted to add that if you're using AOL and suddenly it can't sign you on, try connecting with the default Broadband profile, then sign off and connect with the new profile you made (the Home Network one).

Dec 16, 2012 5:47 pm
    IP Block is lame.

Signature

Dec 17, 2012 10:38 pm
    thank you it works

Dec 20, 2012 1:00 am
    why must download hotspot shield to play this game,i live in jakarta(indonesia)

Dec 24, 2012 4:55 pm
    I just wanted to ask. I have HSS and i don't know, it works at first since I've been able to register and download the game but now, when I use HSS, my IP does not change anymore. It changes sometimes but the changes are irrelevant since it will only change the last 3 digits of the IP address. I also tried AOL but whenever I try to open AOL it always says that AOL is not respondng. So technically, I haven't tried AOL for Elsword yet. Can someone help me with this?

MMOsite Special Offer

Jan 28, 2013 1:40 pm
      ok Im not in the Philippines yet but im moving there for college I downloaded elsword in America and I have account right now do I have to install hotspot or aol.

Feb 10, 2013 2:57 am
      It looks like the Character Select screen has an IP block now too. I can still get ingame if I stay connected to AOL, but if I close AOL so I can use my own connection to play, the game gives me a server connection error. Funny thing is, if I relog into AOL and try going ingame again, the game lets me in. (So I think the issue is that my IP isn't from the US.)

On the bright side, I can still solo. Unfortunately, partying is out of the question.

And this at a time when there's an event with quests that require you to party >.>

Feb 10, 2013 8:38 am
      Nvm, they fixed it. Closing AOL on Channel Select works again.

Feb 20, 2013 2:45 pm
      They broke it again. NOT closing AOL on Channnel Select (basically not closing AT ALL) still works.

Don't party, you'll lag horribly.

The current event quests are doable solo afaik.

Feb 20, 2013 5:09 pm
      It's fixed now.

MMOsite Special Offer

Feb 22, 2013 2:54 pm
        im from ksa and i can play iy without using hotspot but the problem is the game is lag . i have a good computer and good network i hope anyone answer me to fix lag problem thank you[SMILE[SMILE=2]

Apr 1, 2013 8:04 pm
        Can I ask a question. I tried HSS and it works for a few weeks or so. But after some time, my HSS won't let me log in to Elsword NA anymore. It now only says "No Response From Server" even though I disconnect/exit/connect it many times. It just doesn't work anymore. Mind telling me why or how to fix this?

Apr 17, 2013 1:15 pm
        [b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/3/20110503/How_To_Play_Elsword_NA_For_Anyone_Who_Live_Outsite_USA-4dbfe4f1e3003bd13-1.html#p4dbfe4f1e3003b]0#[/url] [i]ZzLuigizZ[/i][/b] [br] [br]I already dl the hotspot and it works for facebook etc, but not for the elsword wesbite, if i tried to log in its still says that the game is restricted in your country. What should i do? well im in china right now. please find the solution thx..

Apr 17, 2013 9:37 pm
        [b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/3/20110503/How_To_Play_Elsword_NA_For_Anyone_Who_Live_Outsite_USA-4dbfe4f1e3003bd13-1.html#p4dbfe4f1e3003b]0#[/url] [i]ZzLuigizZ[/i][/b] [br] [br]and right now i already both of them and for the aol is sucks, if i want to sign on, all my internet just went off. even i cant open browser. so please help me with the hotspot, because when i want to log in its just no respond from server, and the game restricted, please give me the solution, i really want to play elsword in china. here's my mail, rouzen.davis@yahoo.com

Apr 18, 2013 2:16 am

Hi, I love that you put on your forum, Your creations are stunning. good luck
        voyance mail gratuite

MMOsite Special Offer

Apr 24, 2013 10:30 am
          Well, How do you Run Hotspot Shield? I downloaded it and got the thingy up, But When I click the Link to the Elsword thingy, It says 'Restricted'. .-.

Apr 25, 2013 2:26 pm
          [b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/3/20110503/How_To_Play_Elsword_NA_For_Anyone_Who_Live_Outsite_USA-4dbfe4f1e3003bd13-3.html#p50d2d39313a674]45#[/url] [i]riantobi[/i][/b] [br] [br]How can i play Elsword?

Apr 30, 2013 6:03 pm
          It works for any country in North America

Quick Reply:How To Play Elsword NA (For Anyone Who Live Outsite USA)

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »