Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home New MMO Discussion MegaMan Battle Network 6 Online (MMBN6O)

MegaMan Battle Network 6 Online (MMBN6O)

Aug 20, 2010 11:16 am
Hello. recently Zeta Games Ltd. has created a new Online Role Playing Game (ORPG). My name is Trenton aka Mod_Trent. I am the lead designer as well as the lead story designer and coding expert here at Zeta Games. We are hoping to find up to three BETA testers for our new MegaMan online game. If you are interested please post below.

Here is the game trailer: OFFICIAL TRAILER

Please be sure to tell us a little about yourself and why we should choose you as a BETA tester.

Thank you for you time,

Mod_Trent

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Aug 21, 2010 4:24 pm
nice game man

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 23, 2010 1:57 am
    MegaMan online game?
    I wanna have a try! Could you give more introduction?

Signature

Aug 26, 2010 4:47 pm
    Does the gameplay  exactly like the gameboy version?

Aug 26, 2010 10:10 pm
    Seriously? It just looks like a trailer for Megaman Battle Network 6 and you slapped something in the end.
    You might wanna show some real progress if you want to reel beta testers in.

Signature

Aug 26, 2010 11:52 pm
    nice game..

Aug 28, 2010 5:22 pm
    Looks pretty awesome for a Megaman turn table o-o. I've been playing these games since NES or what ever, haha. Can't wait, I guess.

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 28, 2010 11:04 pm
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Mod Trent
      Hello. recently Zeta Games Ltd. has created a new Online Role Playing Game (ORPG). My name is Trenton aka Mod_Trent. I am the lead designer as well as the lead story designer and coding expert here at Zeta Games. We are hoping to find up to three BETA testers for our new MegaMan online game. If you are interested please post below.

Here is the game trailer: OFFICIAL TRAILER

Please be sure to tell us a little about yourself and why we should choose you as a BETA tester.

Thank you for you time,

Mod_Trent

hello trent .i would like to beta test your game. you should have me for your beta testing cuz i have been a veteran player of mmorpgs. i have beta tested big games like aion , wow , champions online ,and star trek online. as i am quite active here.  i will also post a review here.if the NDA is lifted. so plz give me the chance .i wont dissapoint you . moreover i would love to submit my ideas and bug reports

Signature

Apr 26, 2011 5:42 pm
      I'd like to beta test your Megaman battle network online game!  I've beta tested a game before, a beta test of an open beta game. It was fun! I'm a megaman fan for battle network & starforce!  I lately spend my time on the computer, or play video games. I've already beaten battle network 6, so I know how the plot is, but I still want to play your game! I hope the cybeasts are in it!

Apr 26, 2011 5:48 pm
      Hey guys, this thread is kinda old.... any idea of how is this project going?

Signature

Jun 7, 2012 6:15 pm
      lol seeing that they did not respnd...probally no but i would love to test my email is nataliebaur2@yahoo.com

Nov 3, 2018 5:29 pm
      Billys Coffee Co is a local supplier based in the Midlands. We supply an extensive range of coffee equipment, gourmet coffees and consumables.
      Due to the high demand for quality coffee throughout the UK we supply into many different sectors such as leisure, catering, business and industry.

Our approach to coffee is simple, we wish to supply our partners with the latest technology and quality ingredients to ensure the delivery of premium espresso based beverages that consumers enjoy drinking.
      Billys Coffee Co prides itself on offering its partners a high level of customer service for machine repairs and deliveries.
      We offer a free consultation with industry experts in order to share the benefits of working with Billys Coffee Co. With many years’ experience within the coffee industry we will advise on the best way to maximise the profit potential when selling coffee in a retail environment.

Kind regards
      Greg

Billy’s Coffee Company Ltd
      info@billyscoffee.co.uk
      [url]www.billyscoffee.co.uk[/url]
      Freephone: 0800 292 2868
      Follow us on Twitter: @BillysCoffeeCo

MMOsite Special Offer

Quick Reply:MegaMan Battle Network 6 Online (MMBN6O)

Smiles
        refresh
        Go Advanced »