Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home New MMO Discussion Forsaken World (Perfect World's upcoming new MMORPG)

Forsaken World (Perfect World's upcoming new MMORPG)

May 26, 2010 10:25 am
This will be a definite must have! Now to just wait, the hardest part of all T_T

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

May 26, 2010 10:35 am
looks good

MMOsite Special Offer

May 26, 2010 10:51 am
    Is it same game engine?

May 26, 2010 11:30 am
    They say CB _CAN_ be around the end of june/begining of July, but date is still TBA, they dont want to get fllamed for slipping with release date prolly :)

May 26, 2010 12:01 pm
    I like the graphic

May 26, 2010 12:07 pm
    looks like fun

May 26, 2010 12:16 pm
    most likely be in June or July maybe i think they said sometime in summer 2010

MMOsite Special Offer

May 26, 2010 12:18 pm
      it looks decent i can't wait for it to come out x3

May 26, 2010 12:30 pm
      good game

May 26, 2010 2:33 pm
      great thread im glad someone brought this up, ive been accepted into  beta and im eger to get into this one ... been waiting a while, hope to see u guys there ... if u are gunna be in the beta phase send me ur IG name and we should meet up ... i have vent servers so it would be good to go and test the game as a community.

thanks.

eks
      This post has been modified on May 26 , 2010 02:34:09 PM by   eksman.

May 26, 2010 2:45 pm
      game awesome, cant wait

May 26, 2010 3:06 pm
      very good game

MMOsite Special Offer

May 26, 2010 3:42 pm
        omg cool!!!

lol
        []'s

May 26, 2010 4:24 pm
        sweet game have to play it!

May 26, 2010 4:59 pm
        I hope PWE doesnt ruin this game like they did pwi

Jan 12, 2018 3:01 pm
        [url=http://vidmateapp.org.in/]Vidmate[/url] is the present well-known application for downloading unrestricted movies, videos, and tunes all with free of cost. This iphone app has become very popular among the recent days all over. The vidmate software can be easily downloaded for PC and iOS devices. Vidmate free down load allows watching all latest movies and videos. Consequently downloading of this application for iPhone, Windows Computer and [url=http://vidmateapp.org.in/vidmate-apk/]Vidmate app[/url] is very easy. This iphone app also helps you in downloading the files in several qualities with different types of your choice. The vidmate iphone app gives you the possibility to include the HD version. The iphone app has the complete capacity to download unlimited videos and has more than 200 television set stations absolutely for free to its users.

By using the [url=http://vidmateapp.org.in/vidmate-app-download-install/]Vidmate apk[/url] software you may easily down load songs and videos from other sources like Youtube, Metacafe, Vimeo, Soundcloud quickly. Even there is no limit on the number of videos or songs that you download.

Quick Reply:Forsaken World (Perfect World's upcoming new MMORPG)

Smiles
        refresh
        Go Advanced »